New Members
986 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the Thunder Pirates arrived at Marineford, Sengoku and the three Elders noticed it. Sengoku looked at Rabin and clenched his fist. 

"That bastard finally showed up."

One of the elders looked at Rabin.

"What is he doing there? Is Blackbeard his ally or subordinate by any means?"

Another elder shook his head. "Probably not, from the looks of it they are probably going to fight."

Sengoku looked at the elders. "When are you going to make your move?"

"Let's wait and see, they both are our enemy so it's better for us if they both fight and take each other out." 

Sengoku continued to hatefully glare at Rabin and clench his fist because there was nothing else he could do.

Blackbeard started to sweat when he saw the Thunder pirates.

"Rabin, Why are you here?" 

Rabin pointed at Sital. "He wanted to fight someone and was continuously nagging me about it; I saw you guys and thought you would be a good opponent for us."

"Why are you doing this Rabin? There is no need to do all this."

"I already told you I am doing this because I am a good captain and I always fulfill the wishes of my crew. So if any of you are interested in joining my crew feel free to come on board."

"Rabin, don't make things harder for me. Leave us alone."

"Why should I do what you say? Give me a single reason for me to leave you alone."

"Let's join forces Rabin; no one will be able to stop us if we work together. We can rule the world!"

Rabin laughed. "I don't need to team up with you to rule the world."

Rabin looked at the members of the Blackbeard crew.

"I don't think you guys know me since you have been in prison for such a long time, so let me introduce myself. I am the newly crowned Emperors of the sea and the captain of the Thunder Pirate Rabin Subedi. I am also going to be known for slaughtering the Blackbeard Pirates very soon so anyone who doesn't want to be slaughtered feel free to join my crew."

Shiryu, Avalo Pizarro, Catarina Devon, Sanjuan Wolf, and Vasco Shot all of them were surprised when they heard the guy in front of them was an Emperor. They now realized why Blackbeard started to sweat when he saw Rabin. All five of them had different thoughts and plans racing through their minds but soon they all made their mind on what they were going to do.

Blackbeard glared at Rabin. "Rabin, now you are pushing it too far, why do you have to fight us?"

Rabin smiled. "I don't want a manipulative, deceptive, and a treacherous bastard who might mess with plans in the future. So it's better for me to kill you now." 

"If you want to fight against us, then we will entertain you."

Vasco shot looked at Blackbeard. "Captain, can I kill them all?"

Catarina Devon laughed and rushed towards Lana and Mia. "Let me collect both of your heads." 

But before she could reach near Lana and Mia Avalo Pizarro caught her by the hair and pulled her back and at the same time Shiryu pierced her heart with his sword. She puked blood and fell on to the ground. Avalo stomped her head and crushed it into pieces and killed her before anyone could even react.

 

Avalo and Shiryu walked towards Rabin. Rabin looked at them and smiled. 

"You have made a very good decision. Welcome on board guys."  

Blackbeard Pirates were completely shocked they couldn't process everything properly. Blackbeard glared at Avalo and Shiryu. 

"Treacherous bastards, how dare you betray me, I saved you from that hell prison and this is how you treat your savior?"

"Blackbeard, you can't blame us for this, we are pirates this is what we do."

Shiryu looked at Blackbeard. "I told you before I even joined, that I would leave your crew if you failed to get Whitebeards devil fruit, and by the looks of things I don't think you will be able to get his power." 

Rabin smiled and looked at Blackbeard. "Enough talking let's slaughter them all."

Pratik went to fight Jesus Burgess.

Van Augur Sniper of the Blackbeard pirates decided to fight against Lana who also uses guns.

Shiryu went to deal with Laffite.

Sital and Avalo went and fought against the Colossal Battleship Sanjuan Wolf.

Felix started to fight Vasco Shot.

Law and Mia the doctors of thunder Pirates fought against Doc Q the doctor of Blackbeard's ship. 

Now only Rabin and Blackbeard were left staring at each other. Rabin smiled and went backward.

"I know your weakness, Teach."

Rabin started to attack Blackbeard with his lightning bolt. The attacks hit Blackbeard it not only hit him the damage done by the lightning bolt also amplified due to his devil fruit ability. 

Blackbeard covered the area near him with darkness and absorbed many stones and metals. Rabin retreated even further back and he kept smiling and throwing lightning bolts at him, which would definitely injure Blackbeard just based on the number of lightning bolts that had hit Blackbeard.  

Blackbeard released the stones and metal he absorbed towards Rabin at a very high speed. But Rabin was one of the fastest people in the world, so he didn't have much problem dodging the attacks of Blackbeard. 

"Is that all you have got? If so, then I am very disappointed."

Blackbeard laughed. "Don't get cocky too early."

Blackbeard shouted, "Attract!"

And in the next second Rabin felt a huge force pulling him towards Blackbeard. Rabin was pulled straight towards Blackbeard.

Blackbeard caught him and laughed. 

"Now I will show you my power."

Blackbeard punched Rabin but his punch went right through Rabin's body.

Blackbeard's eyes widened he looked at Rabin's face and saw him smiling. Blackbeard was absolutely horrified. 

An:- For Advance chapters on my both fanfic go to my patreon. It's the only reason I am able to do what I love.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

10