Killing Blackbeard
981 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A huge ship came crashing down from the sky towards a solid layer of ice, and on the ship were Luffy and the rest of the people who helped him escape Impel down. 

Jozu the third division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates knew that Luffy was Ace's brother so he decided to save him. He removed the layer of ice where they were going to land and now there was water below them so that they could survive the fall.

Luffy saw Ace and yelled. "Ace! I am here to save you."

Ace didn't want luffy to suffer the same fate as him. 

"Luffy! Why are you here? I have my own adventure and you have your own. I don't need you to come and save me I have my own friends and crew to help me."

"Of course I need to come and save you. After all, I am your brother."

When everyone heard what Luffy said they were very surprised. Kong just announced that Ace was Rojer's son now Luffy claimed that he was Ace's brother that made many people confused.

Kong knew who the real father of luffy was so he decided to announce it to the world. 

"Listen up Marines, we have to kill Luffy he is also a loose cannon just like Ace, he grew up together with Ace in the same island as brothers, but they are not biologically related. But that doesn't make Luffy's bloodline any less dangerous. 

"Luffy's biological father is the leader of the Revolutionary army, Dragon."

This news also shocked a lot of people. The news reporters watching the broadcast hurried to report this news to their headquarters. Garp didn't know what to do. One of his grandsons was going to be executed and Kong just ordered everyone to kill the other one too.

The marines were now all fired up they wanted to kill Luffy as soon as possible.

The fight continued.

Back to the Thunder Pirates:-

Blackbeard's eyes widened he looked at Rabin's face and saw him smiling. Blackbeard was absolutely horrified. 

"Ho- How is this possible? I can cancel the power of any devil fruit just by touching the person who ate the devil fruit." 

Rabin created a Rasengan out of his electricity and hit Blackbeard right on his face. Blackbeard was thrown back because of the Rasengan. Rabin had a mocking smile on his face. 

"The Yami-Yami no mi fruit which you searched for years and finally got after planning, manipulating, killing and God knows what else you did to get your hands on this fruit, but it all turned out to be useless. 

"But it's not your fault; you would have succeeded if I had not interfered with your plans. And as for your question as to why I am not affected by your ability because I received a wish that removed all the weakness of my devil fruit. 

"I can swim, I don't lose my power when I am in contact with sea stone. I can also eat another Devil fruit just like you can. And I am also not affected when you try to cancel my devil fruit power. The only weakness of my fruit is that I can still be hit by arnament haki." 

Rabin had been charging up his rail gun the whole time he was talking to Blackbeard. He fired the metal ball towards Blackbeard at full speed. Blackbeard was in disbelief he had planned everything for years and now his hope was completely ruined.

He kept thinking about what went wrong with his plans; he didn't even see the metal ball that was coming towards him. The metal ball pierced his heart. He felt some pain in his chest when he looked down he saw a lot of blood pouring out of his heart. 

He finally reacted to what was going on. He glared at Rabin.

"Whyyyyy... Why me! Zehahahahahaha. I will kill you all. You will all die!"

He released his darkness as far as he could and started to crush everything. Rabin teleported right next to Blackbeard and created a sword out of electricity he poured as much electrical energy as possible into the sword and swung the sword towards Blackbeard's neck.

The attack beheaded Blackbeard, killing him on the spot. The darkness disappeared after the death of Blackbeard, but the darkness had already done the damage. It had destroyed all the buildings, trees, and everything it could find in the area.

When the building collapsed it drew the attention of everyone in the area to Rabin, who was standing near the headless body of Blackbeard with drops of blood dripping from his sword and watching down towards the Marineford. 

Just his presence terrified countless marines. The people who were watching the broadcast were also terrified. Marines started to panic. They had all seen Rabin mercilessly beat Sengoku and none of them doubted his power. 

Kong looked at Rabin "He is finally here." 

He looked at the building in the distance where the elders were staying. He knew that if Rabin and his crew started to attack them, the elders would not stay quiet. So he was not worried about Rabin. 

But he was worried about Marines losing their morale and will to fight. 

He yelled at the top of his voice. "Don't lose your focus, keep fighting. I will take care of the Thunder Pirates don't worry about them."

This didn't eliminate the fear in the hearts of marines but it did give them a little hope.

Whitebeard looked at the body of Blackbeard and sighed. He looked at Rabin and murmured.

"The new era is starting I am getting too old for this."

Luffy saw Rabin and laughed. "Rabin is here, he will help us save Ace."

An:- Pls support me on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

11