Thunder Pirates enter the battlefield.
1k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The marines noticed his looks and took a cold breath. 

Sengoku and the three elders were also watching Rabin killing Sanjuan wolf. 

"The three of us will have a hard time dealing with Rabin and his crew."

Sengoku looked at them. "Let's call the remaining two elders here too. I don't think they need to stay there anymore after all of Rabin and his crewmates are here."

The three elders looked at each other and nodded their heads. "Ok let's do that." 

Rabin transformed back to his normal size and went towards his crewmates. They had already killed the rest of the Blackbeard's crew. Felix was informing the two new members Shiryu and Avalo about their friends and partners. 

Shiryu looked towards Doflamingo. "So you even got a warlord to join your crew huh."

Avalo rubbed his beard. "I can understand that Doflamingo is our undercover agent so we can't attack him but why have you told us not to attack that Strawhat kid and Garp. I don't think you guys were able to recruit Garp into your crew."

"Garp trained Luffy, I, and Rabin so you could say the four of us have a pretty close relation."

Rabin reached near his crewmates.  

Sital looked towards Rabin. "So, what are we gonna do now?"

Rabin smiled. "Slaughter them all."

Shiryu laughed. "I like your way of doing things."

Kizaru was currently fighting Marco the 1st division commander of the Whitebeard pirates. Marco doing pretty good fighting against an injured Kizaru. Kizaru couldn't move and react at his top speed because of the injuries he received a couple of days ago while fighting the Thunder Pirates.

Kizaru was firing light bullets towards Marco. Rabin had marked Kizaru when they fought last time so he teleported right behind his back. Kizaru was able to notice that Rabin teleported behind him because of his observation haki. Rabin tried to pierce the heart of Kizaru with his sword but Kizaru reacted just in time and moved a little so Rabin missed his heart. 

But Rabin still managed to pierce his chest. Marco looked at Rabin for a second then flew towards Ace to save him. 

Now all the Marines were terrified, a sword was stuck in the chest of an Admiral. All the warlords also noticed Rabin.

Boa Hancock looked at Rabin. "He is truly a man worthy of admiration." 

Rabin was about to attack Kizaru again but Akainu rushed towards him. Akainu reached near Rabin punched towards him. Rabin saw this with his future sight and countered Akainu with his own punch. The two fists collided in the air and Akainu was pushed a few steps back. 

The Kizaru took this opportunity and he retreated back. 

Akainu glared at Rabin. "I regret not killing you the first time I met you, I won't make the same mistake again." 

Rabin laughed mockingly. "That eye patch really suites you."

Akainu tried to punch Rabin again but a massive Spike made out of electricity came from the ground and pieced Akainu's hand. And in the next seconds, many spikes came from the ground and tried to pierce Akainu. 

Akainu started to dodge the spikes. Rabin also sent a huge shockwave of electrical energy through the ground and knocked out many Marines as well as Whitebeard Pirates. 

Shiryu was slaughtering whoever was closest to him. Sital had transformed into a giant made out of the earth and was crushing the marines. Felix called thousands of birds and was killing both Pirates and Marines. Mia was hypnotizing everyone and had created a small army made out of both marines and Pirates. 

Pratik apparently knew Jimbe, so he was helping Jimbe and Luffy deal with the marines. Lana was shooting giant bullets in a random direction. 

The Thunder Pirates were causing utter chaos in the battleground. 

Whitebeard noticed it and shouted. "Listen up everyone stay away from those bastards from Thunder pirates. We are here to save Ace don't lose your focus because of them."

Luffy looked back and saw the Thunder Pirates killing everyone and causing utter chaos. Luffy raised one of his eyebrows and looked towards Pratik who was helping him and Jimbe deal with the Marines.

"Hey Pratik, why are Rabin and the others killing the Marines as well as Ace's crewmates?

"

"Because we are not here to save Ace, we came here to weaken the Marines as well as kill or weaken another emperor and his crew." 

Luffy was surprised and he asked. "Does that mean you guys will kill Ace?"

Pratik shook his head. "Captain has asked us not to kill Ace because he is your brother but he told us to kill him if he tries to fight us." 

Luffy looked worried for a bit then he said in a determined voice. "I won't let you guys Kill Ace, I won't let anyone kill Ace."

Pratik laughed when he heard Luffy. "What if Ace and Rabin tried to kill each other?"

"I won't let them; I will beat both of them and bring them back to their senses." 

Pratik laughed again and continued fighting the Marines. 

Kizaru was hurt and was not in a good condition, Akainu was fighting Rabin and Aokiji was fighting Marco. The commanders of Whitebeard Pirates were fighting the warlords and Vice admirals. 

Boa Hancock had not fought anyone and was just watching everything that was going on. The remaining 5 Warlords were fighting against 5 division commanders and the rest of the division commanders were killing the Marines one by one. 

Zephyr and Kong had not made their move because Whitebeard would also make his move once they reacted. At this rate, the Marines were going to lose the War. 

Sengoku was watching all this while clenching his fists. 

"I beg you to go out now because if you wait any longer for the other two elders to show up it will be too late."

One of the elders sighed and slowly unsheathes his sword. 

"It's time to go out in the world again."

An:- More than 10 advance chapters are available in my patreon. It's only 3$ per month so join.

Thank you Caleb Kent for joining my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

11