Elders enter the battlefield
1k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's time to go out in the world again."

The elders looked at each other and slowly nodded their heads and jumped out of the window. They all walked towards Rabin who was hunting Akainu with his electrical spikes. Rabin saw them and turned serious. 

He teleported right next to Kizaru to finish him up just to make sure he wouldn't make any move. He created a lightning sword and beheaded Kizaru. 

When he beheaded Kizaru the marines saw this and now were completely terrified. Kong saw this and clenched his fist. Whitebeard saw this and smiled. The Pirates were out of the moon but the Marines were terrified. 

The bald elder with the sword looked at another bald elder with a huge mustache and said. "Ryu, help him or else the morale of the marines will be nonexistent."

Ryu nodded his head. "Don't worry I will take care of it." 

He rushed towards Rabin at full speed. Rabin saw Ryu rushing towards him at very high speed so he touched the ground with his hand and hundreds of lightning spike came from the ground and tried to pierce the elder.

Ryu coated his body with arnament haki and kicked and punched through the majority of them. Rabin saw this and manipulated the spikes. When the elder was about to Punch the spike he changed the direction of the spike and Pierced elders arm and he used the same tactic and pierced Ryu's arm with another spike.

The elder smiled and broke the spike which had pierced his arm and stomach and looked at Rabin. When he broke the spike a huge hole was left on his stomach and arm blood started to pour out from the hole, but on the next second the wound started to revert back at a very fast speed, the blood started to flow back into his body and it completely he'sled without even leaving a mark.

Rabin saw this and was surprised. Ryu continued to rush towards Rabin. Rabin was a little worried since he didn't know what the elder was capable of so he decided to maintain his distance. He retreated back while attacking the elder with a various lightning attack. The elder didn't even bother to dodge his attacks. 

He would get hit by the attack and would immediately heal after getting hit. The elder reached near the body of Kizaru and touched his body. When he did that the head and blood of Kizaru flew towards Kizaru and they entered his body and soon after that Kizaru stood up and touched his head. 

Rabin saw this and now started to worry a little. He looked at his crewmates and signaled them to regroup. Whitebeard looked at the elder who brought Kizaru back to life and murmured. 

"This is going to be a lot harder than I expected." 

One of the commanders looked at Whitebeard. "Pops, who is that new guy?"

"He is probably one of the five elders, or to put it in simple words the people who have the highest authority among the marines. I had heard about the elders but I never expected them to be this powerful. And the terrifying part about this all is I saw the picture of the elders about 40 years ago and they looked exactly the same as they look now."

When the commander heard Whitebeard he was very surprised. 

"Ho...How is that possible? Are they immortal or something?"

Whitebeard nodded his head. "It looks that way but I am not completely sure."

The marines saw this and were surprised. Kong took this opportunity and yelled. 

"Did you see that? We have the power to even revive the dead. The elders are here to save us now these filthy pirates stand no chance against their supreme power. You don't need to fear for your life the elders will save you."

When the marines saw what Ryu did and heard what Kong said their morale went through the roof. They were now very confident that they could win.  

Rabin clicked his tongue and looked closely at Kizaru and saw that only the head of Kizaru was healed. Kizaru still had the wound on his chest and various other injuries; he was not fully healed and still had all the injuries he received previously.

Rabin retreated back to his crewmates. Mia looked at Rabin

"How did he revive him? Does he have Devil Fruit related to some kind of healing ability?"

Rabin shook his head. "No, his ability is not that simple. If I had to take a guess I would say he can revert back time. When he healed himself after I pierced him with the spike, he healed not only his wound he also restored his destroyed cloths back to its original form. And on top of that, the blood also flew back to his body and the same thing with Kizaru.

"And he also probably has a limit to how much he can revert back time. He couldn't heal the wound on Kizaru's chest that I gave him a few minutes ago so his limit is probably around 1-2 minutes. And the third thing I noticed is he probably has to touch the target to revert back time. He rushed very fast towards Kizaru when I killed him probably because he had a limit of how much he can revert time and he needed to touch Kizaru." 

As Rabin was talking with his crew he saw a giant missile coming towards him. He sent a lightning bolt towards the missile but the missile dodged the lightning bolt. Rabin sent another 5 lightning bolts to make sure the missile had no way to dodge, and his plans worked. The lightning bolt hit the missile and the missile exploded in the air sending a huge shockwave through the air. 

Rabin looked at the two elders who were walking slowly towards him. The blonde elder had two missile launchers on his shoulder which was launching missiles on the air. Rabin looked at the sky and saw hundreds of missiles coming towards him.

An:- More than 10 advance chapters are available in my patreon. It's only 3$ per month so join.

Thank you Omar Amurrio for joining my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

8