Rabin in trouble
2.3k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabin looked at the sky and saw hundreds of missiles coming towards him. Rabin looked at his crewmates.

"Stay on your guard."

He teleported away from there to make sure his crewmates don't get caught on the crossfire. Rabin teleported in the middle of thousands of marines to see if the elder would stop the missiles.

The elder saw this and clicked his tongue. "He will just teleport away if I send the missiles."

The bald elder with a sword looked towards Rabin. "You deal with his crewmates. Ryu and I will deal with him."

Rabin saw that the missiles stopped so he started to catch a few marines and he threw them towards the missiles. The elder was distracted because he was talking to another elder so the marines collided with the missiles.

Rabin teleported away to a safe distance. The missiles started to explode one after the other. This caused a huge chain reaction and caused a huge explosion killing hundreds of marines.

The blonde elder looked at the explosion. "Oops, I was a little distracted."

The other elder let out a sigh. "Even Ryu can't reverse this one. I will go and stall Rabin until Josh and Razo come here."

The bald elder then rushed towards Rabin. Ryu the other bald elder noticed it and he also rushed towards Rabin.

Ryu reached near Rabin and threw a punch at him. Rabin saw the punch with his future sight and dodged the punch easily. Rabin attacked the elder by cutting open Ryu's chest using his lightning sword.

But Ryu just reversed the time and restored the body back to how it looked. He didn't care about getting hit he just kept coming forward, and his arnament haki was also very strong so it was difficult to cause some serious damage to him.

The bald elder with the sword came reached near Rabin and tried to cut him in half. Rabin was able to dodge this attack thanks to his future sight.

Ryu looked at the elder. "Allan, let's attack him from all four sides."

The bald elder nodded his head and his three exact copy of the elder appaired right beside him. Now there were 4 of the same elders. Rabin couldn't just teleport away because if he did that the elders would definitely attack his crewmates.

Speaking of his crewmates they were currently fighting against the blonde elder who fired the missiles at Rabin previously. There were 7 of them so the elder stood no chance against them.

All he could do was shoot bullets, missiles, and lasers at them and maintain distance. Because he was so outmatched. Zephyr went to help the elder but he was stopped by Doflamingo. Doflamingo saw Zephyr going to attack Thunder Pirates and went to help them.

He attacked Zephyr with his strings and cut him slightly. Zephyr looked at Doflamingo with a surprised face.

"What are you doing Doflamingo?"

Doflamingo laughed. "What else I am helping my crewmates."

Kong heard Doflamingo and was enraged.

"Doflamingo how dare you betray us." Kong jumped towards Doflamingo but he was intercepted by Whitebeard.

Whitebeard punched the air and sent a shockwave towards Kong. "I will entertain you if you want Kong."

Akainu immediately went towards Kong to help him. While Pratik, Avalo, and Mia and her army came to help Doflamingo.

So now Whitebeard was fighting Kong and Akainu. The blonde elder was fighting Shiryu, Lana, Felix, and Sital.

Kizaru was fighting against Vista. And Aokiji was fighting against Marco.

Zephyr was having a hard time dealing with the four of them. The blonde elder was still at a disadvantage but he could hold his own against the four of them for quite a bit. Akainu and Kong were also not having a good time fighting against Whitebeard.

The Marines were at a huge disadvantage right now. The only two people from the Marine's side who were dominating the fight were Ryu and Allan who were fighting against Rabin.

Rabin was not able to kill Ryu in a single attack so no matter how much he hit Ryu, Ryu would be able to heal himself. Ryu had a very powerful devil fruit. So he decided to focus his attacks on Allan.

There were 4 bodies of Allan that were attacking Rabin currently. Rabin teleported right behind one of the bodies and beheaded the body. The body dissipated and the elder produced a new clone from his body.

Rabin locked on to the body which produced the new body and teleported near him and stabbed it in the heart. The same thing happened again. The body dissipated and a new body came out of another body.

Rabin didn't know what to do. The elder with the four body was not that strong but a single attack from his sword could be fatal because he had coated his sword with poison. Rabin could also tell that the sword was coated with poison. So he was being a little careful.

Rabin had no idea how to kill the elder. No matter who he killed the elder would always create a new body. At one point Rabin even managed to destroy 3 of the bodies at the same time but the three bodies came out again from the elder's body.

And destroying the bodies was not that easy. Especially when another elder was also fighting Rabin. Rabin was a little distracted while fighting with Ryu and four bodies of Allen. Suddenly a sword came out of nowhere and left a huge cut on Rabin's back.

Rabin saw the attack using his future sight but he was not able to react on time. Rabin teleported away from the elders and looked at them. Rabin looked back and saw a total of 5 bodies of the same elder.

He had been fighting 4 bodies elders for quite a while so he didn't consider the elder could produce even more clones.

An:- More than 10 advance chapters are available in my patreon. It's only 3$ per month so join.

Thank you Momon for joining my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

15