Ch-26 Potioneer
783 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    His mom started lecturing him, he had to sit and take in all the scolding. Only after she was finished scolding him did he move from there. After that he went to the sofa and slept for a long time.

    He woke up at 4 pm. His mom woke him up. He ate some food afterwards, and left for the black market. He wanted to get a class as soon as possible. He experiences how much strength you can get through having a class.

    As usual, he wore a mask in a secluded area, and went towards the black market. He roamed around the market for a while in search for something good but still no worthwhile items present there. So, he quickly made his way towards the HQ.

    After entering the HQ, he was greeted by a mask wearing person.

    “How may I help you sir.” He said.

    “I want to purchase a right to level 1 dungeon.” Kang-Ho said.

    “Please come this way sir.” He said as he pointed towards the private room.

    They went to a private room; he got a comfortable seat to seat in.

    “Please wait a moment sir I will go check any free dungeon. I will be right back.” said the man.

    “Alright” said Kang-Ho, then the man left.

    After a little amount of time the man came back with some information. They discussed the dungeon’s location. After deciding on one dungeon, Kang-Ho paid the man 15000$.

    “Sir would you like something else?” asked the man.

    “Yes, is there any poison available?” asked Kang-Ho.

    “Yes sir, there are some poison potions available with us. Please wait a moment I will bring them right away.” Said the man as he went to bring some potion.

    After some time, he came back with a tray and two potions on top of that.

    “Unfortunately, we only have two levels of poison potion available with us at the moment. Here one is a level 1 and a level 2 poison potion. It is very hard to get your hands-on poison potions inside a low-level dungeon. So, most of them are brought here from Seoul or a place with high density of, mass dungeon and high-level dungeon.” said the man, as he handed Kang ho the small bottles containing the potions.

    The container was made of glass, so you could see the liquid inside, which was green in colour. You could feel the heat that the potion contained through the bottle, the glass container was a little hot. That goes to show how leather the poison was. Kang-Ho liked it.

    After examining the potion took the level 1 poison potion the colour and everything was same but the heat it produced was less compared to the level 2 potion.

    “Sir, we have one more type of poison potion, though it’s not lethal as these potions but it’s a very cheap alternative. It was even specially made by our exclusive level 1 Potioneer. He is the only potioneer in the Busan city. Although it's impossible to have a person of that stature in Busan where there is a shortage of high-level dungeon, but we still managed to make him visit our HQ and work for us for 1 month. So, you could get buy potions made by him in a very cheap price.” Said the masked man proudly.

    Kang-Ho wasn’t interested in the potion he was talking about, but he sure was fascinated about the fact that people could make potions themselves. This was news to him.

    ‘It seems there are still some things I don’t know.’ Kang-Ho thought.

    “Sure, I would love to check the product out.” Kang-Ho said, he didn’t have interest in the job, but he nonetheless was fascinated with the changes the world went through.

    The man went to bring the bottle. Meanwhile, Kang-Ho was checking the potions out. After the man came with a tray with a container on top. He then handed the container to Kang-Ho.

    The container the liquid was in was the same, but the colour if the liquid inside was kind of bluish. The heat that the liquid generated was negligible.

    “The potion is just 35% pure but nonetheless with its price being low it’s a very good deal. We are just selling it for 1000$, on the other hand the level 1 normal poison potion cost about 10,000$. It’s the best deal you could ever have in Busan. Even the Hunter association does not have a potioneer in Busan.” Said the man, with pride. He was working very hard to impress Kang-Ho into buying the product.

    Kang-Ho didn’t care about the guy had to say about the potion all he was interested in now was the properties of the three potions.

    “Can I have a look at the properties of all three potions.” Kang-Ho asked.

    “Sure” replied the man.

    Afterwards, the man handed Kang-Ho some papers. The papers had the details about the potions.

[Poison Potion

 Level: 1

 Effect: -10 Hp each second for 5 seconds. Can only be inflected to an enemy only once.

 Durability: Can only last for 1 day after applying to any surface.]

 

[Poison Potion

 Level: 2

 Effect: -15 Hp each second for 5 seconds. Can only be inflected to an enemy only once.

 Durability: Can only last for 1 day after applying to any surface.]

 

[Poison Potion

 Level: 1 (35% pure)

 Effect: -3.5 Hp each second for 5 seconds. Can only be inflected to an enemy only once.

 Durability: Can only last for 1 day after applying to any surface.]

    ‘For all its hype, it’s just a trash.’ Kang-Ho shook his head, by the disappointment. For all the boasting that the masked mad did, the end product was no better than trash. He didn’t like the potion.

    “I would like to have 4 level 2 poison potions.” Said Kang-Ho.

    “Sure sir. Please give me your black-market card. That will be a total of 80,000$ as one bottle of level 2 poison potion costs 20,000$.” Said the masked man, he didn’t continue with his praises of the potioneer made potion. He knew Kang-Ho wouldn’t buy that. Even he thought the potion was just too trashy, he was just doing his job while promoting the potion.

    After the transaction was done, Kang-Ho didn’t want to hang around for more time he had more work to do. He wanted to fix the burnt restaurant. His Mom and dad loved working there, so he planned to fix that so that they wouldn’t be sad.

    After seeing the damaged building, he said it would cost 10,000$ for the reconstruction. Kang-Ho didn’t care about the price he just needed the work to be done fast. After explaining to the man about how fast he needed the reconstruction to be done, the man promised to do it in 2 days.

    Now, Kang-Ho had 238,170$ left with him. After he was done with everything, he was heading home as he didn’t have anything else to do. He just arrived in front of his house. Right then, his phone started ringing. When he picked up his phone, Moon Jung was on the phone.

    He wanted to meet with Kang-Ho again for a drink or two. Kang-Ho wanted to go for a drink too. So, he accepted his invite. And Moon Jung offered to pick him up, so he gave him his address. They were childhood best friend, they knew each other’s parents from when they were child, so he wanted to meet his parent after a long time. Kang-Ho didn’t mind.

24