CH 46: TOWARD A NEW FUTURE(1)
2k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What followed would be engraved in the minds of all those who watched the feed. 

What they saw was a kid, no, a devil, torturing another man in the worst way possible. 

They wouldn't have been that freaked out if he was laughing like a maniac. After all, this world never lacked such people. 

What truly astounded and troubled them, aside from the brutality of the torture, was his never vanishing impassive smile and gaze. 

As if the one he was torturing wasn't a fellow human being but simply a bug that could be stepped on at any moment. 

But, while most of the people who observed this torture were feeling sick and disturbed, 

"Beautiful." 

One woman was looking at the feed with a star-struck expression. 

Those eyes were the eyes of a maiden who finally found her love. 

The woman was standing in the shadows, making her feature mostly invisible. But, on her chest, that was faintly visible under the moonlight, an insignia in the form of a Y could be faintly seen. 

After adjusting her beret that had nearly fallen off because of her rough breathing, the woman walked in the shadows, spring in her steps–

"Akira Karino was it?" 

–While faintly murmuring the name of the torturer. A deep longing audible in her voice. 

-----[AKIRA POV] 

"Ple-please, kill me. I-I beg you!" 

Watching the bleeding and unrecognizable old man in front of me, I tilted my head before looking back at the time. 

{About 30 minutes.}

"Heh, so you managed to last 30 minutes before begging as I said you would. I wonder if it's a bad record or a good one. After all, you are the first subject of my… let's say talent?" 

I ignored his pleading gaze as I focused on what I did. 

Taking out a notebook, I began to write all my experiences during the last 30 minutes. 

This was extremely important since obtaining an experiment subject like him wasn't easy. 

'Well. Not like I am going to kill him now. Gotta keep him into stasis. I want Shuka to understand that this man is in no way scary. She will beat him herself.'

Thinking so, I thought about the leader. He was somewhere, perhaps. Too bad for him he couldn't really escape. The same went for all the members of Black Lotus who had fled at the first sign of problems. I didn't seal this entire zone for no reason. Mice should die with their ship. 

'Sigh, all this deal was more boring than I thought.'

I really should have acted a few months ago. Back then Fuli and black Lotus would have been a greater challenge. An exciting fight would have happened. It would have been funnier. 

Now though, I was like a veteran player going back to the beginner zone. 

…Sigh. 

Well, now that I was at it, I should search for all the different deals they have done. This will be the final nail in the coffin for Gasai. What more, I would be able to obtain some dirt on many important people. 

Having blackmail material on important people was always interesting. 

<<Melancholia: Shadow gate>>

My shadow stretched under Fuli, and he began to slowly sink in it. 

Death was too easy for him. 

The same went for Gasai. 

Their actions made my cute little sister suffer so much and now I would pay it back hundreds fold. 

{Now, pay what you owe me.}

"Aye aye!" 

Waving away Hastur impatience, I jumped off the building and began to search for the scattered members of black Lotus. 

Tonight was destined to be bloody. 

----

"Breaking News, Gasai Bank is facing a multitude of lawsuits. Is it the end of one of the wealthiest families?" 

Laying down on my belly in my bedroom with only my boxers on, I was attentively reading some news on my computer. 

"Is it good like that?" 

"Mhm. A little more strength and it will be good."

Groaning a little, as I felt my sore muscles relax, I ignored the dainty hands that were massaging me and focused back on the article. 

It was already two days since that night and many things happened. 

Firstly, thanks to the Bami family's power over the media and the different documents I found, Gasai was officially finished.

it was just a question of time before I officially got Yuno, but since I didn't know what action someone cornered could do, I decided that I would sneak in tonight and save her. Since everything was already ready, Yuno's absence wouldn't affect our plan. 

Secondly, summoning an outer god wasn't as easy as I thought. At the moment I didn't really feel that much, but the next day, I was literally paralyzed on the bed. 

I think I discovered more many different muscles I didn't even know existed. 

"*Groan* Yeah! There! Put more strength there!" 

"Fufufu~! To think I would see A-Kun act like that. It's really refreshing." 

Ignoring Mamako's jab, I focused more on the feeling of her hands on my back and her buttock on my thighs. 

It was a double service in a sense. Mamako was currently in a white skirt and a red shirt, reminiscent of a school uniform. It wasn't truly one, but it was sexy as hell on her. 

I understood why Masato was always so embarrassed by Mamako. No matter how beautiful my mother was, I would blush in shame if she acted like Mamako usually did. 

…Good thing Mamako wasn't my mother right? 

"Aki, what will you do once everything ends?" 

On the side, Ram was standing while looking at me with a curious expression. This question though, really stumped me. 

I didn't enter this world with some lofty ideal like becoming the number one strongest being or becoming the wealthiest. 

From the start, everything I did was just willful on my part. I could have simply handed everything to Mamako and Mia and everything would have been alright. 

My sole goal in this world was to become happy with a group of beautiful girls and women I could trust and love. 

Now that Fuli was under control and Gasai on the verge of annihilation, I found out that I really didn't have any particular things to do. 

Well, even if I don't do anything, with the girls around me trouble was bound to happen. 

Yumeko, Anna, and Mamako aside, the initial world of Ram, Saeko, Yuno, Irene, and Erza was truly problematic. 

If I wanted more action. Perhaps it was time for me to enter the other side? 

Well. This would be another story. 

62