CH 50: A NEW FUTURE (2)
2.3k 2 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"From the start, Yuno 3 never truly cared about Yuno 4. This is also why she did not particularly urge me even after our first meeting."

{I see. Humans are so interesting. So, why don't you erase her memory? You did not particularly have to say it to anyone before doing it.}

"And why would I?" 

{Hum? Isn't it generally how it goes? You save her, make her forget all her pain and everyone is happy forever and ever.}

"Hahaha~! Well, if it was anyone else I guess they would have done it. Giving her the chance to have a normal childhood and forget all the suffering she went through. But you know. I think this kind of solution is trash."

{Continue.}

Saying so, she advanced a little more and laid down next to him, looking at him in the eyes, her expression was full of curiosity. 

"It would be one thing if her mind had broken down and the sole solution was to erase her memory. But, this isn't the case. She didn't break down. Even in the original timeline, even though she became crazy, she didn't break down. Yuno Gasai is a strong girl and erasing her memories would be like spitting on all her struggles and suffering."

{I see… You are truly an interesting human. So cold, yet so warm. Sometimes I feel like you could watch the world burn with an uncaring expression, and sometimes I feel like you will jump into a pit to save someone.}

“Good grief. I am not someone that great. It's just that I divide people into two types. Those close to me and those who aren't."

Letting out a sigh of he closed his eyes."There is a history behind all humans. Humans are shaped by the experience obtained from living from the moment of their birth to their last breath. To have your own memory erased meant being rid of that history; complete annihilation. Such a thing is senseless. That’s why the only thing humans can do is to continue living on, bearing the scars on their bodies and holding the weight of their sins on their back, without wishing for the easy way.” 

After all this, he let out a bitter smile, "Well, I am really not the one who should say this. After all, I am just a coward who decided to flee from this situation by suicide. I can argue all I want about how it was for my parents' own good, deep down, I know that this is nothing more than excuses. Dying is easy. The human body is so fragile, there's thousands of ways to die. But, living is hard. Suicide is nothing more than an escape from the hardship of life. Erasing her memories would be the same as helping her commit suicide, and I do not want to help anyone in this endeavor. "

Chiyo looked at Akira as he bitterly smiled. The current her was no more than an avatar of her real godly self and as such was more prone to human emotions. 

In her eyes, the current Akira was an extremely interesting existence. He was someone whose sole existence bound space and time. A being from outside this reality. From her perspective, the world he came from could be called the true world of gods since, in the end, they were nothing more than characters born from the psyche of those humans. 

Discovering this truth, was in a way world-changing. The greatest enemy of all gods was without a doubt boredom. The stronger they were the more bored they became. But, thanks to Akira, those boring eons seemed to be from a long past that would never come back. 

Akira was a being she could not control. 

Akira was a being full of mystery. 

'Fufufu~! It's truly exciting to think about what the future holds in store for us.'

-----[AKIRA POV] 

"A-Kun! Hum…Could you move your hand a little?."

Opening my eyes once again and this time in the real world, the first thing I heard was Mamako's panicked voice. 

'What is going on?'

My mind was still blurry, but the moment I squeezed a little. 

"Ah~!" 

The pleasant sensation in my hand and the erotic moan that leaked out of her mouth immediately woke me up completely. 

'Hum… Let's be sure.'

To ascertain the situation, I squeezed down again and heard the same moan. 

'This pleasant shape, the feeling of my hand sinking in softness, those beautiful moans.'

There was no doubt, I was currently holding Mamako's delicious breasts. 

Opening my eyes, I observed the room we were in before trying to remember what happened. 

"Hum… A-Kun?" 

"Shh! I am trying to think."

Asking for a moment of silence, I squeezed again a little more as memories came back to me. 

The night before, after our discussion with the members of black label, we decided to take a hotel room close to the hospital. Miraculously, there was only one single bedroom available and we had to sleep together. 

The result was the current situation we were in. Me in my boxer, spooning Mamako who was in a baby doll and holding one of her breasts. Basically, paradise on earth. 

"Hum… Did you get fatter?" 

It wasn't the first time I held her breasts and I was definitely sure that this time it felt a little larger than usual. 

"A-kun!! I am not fat… I am?" 

"Hum…" Hearing the anxiety in her voice made me laugh inwardly at how cute she was. Giving a last squeeze I got up from the bed and said, "Nah, pretty sure that any fat you get goes directly to them."

I didn't need to say what I mean by them. Her pretty scream of shame was delightful to my ears. 

After finally calming down my morning wood and my urge to simply bring her down right now, I stretched a little before asking. 

"So, are we going to take a bath?" 

"Yes. I was waiting for you to wake up."

Sigh… Asmodeus all mighty but I loved my life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(EN: In anticipation for season 4 of AoT, here is some music.

Kore ijou no jigoku wa nai darou to shinjitakatta

Saredo jinrui saiaku no hi wa itsumo toutotsu ni

Tobira wo tataku oto wa taezu hidoku busahou de

Manekarezaru saiyaku no hi wa akumu no you ni

Sugishi hi wo uragiru mono yatsura wa kuchiku subeki teki da

Ano hi donna kao de hitomi de oretachi wo mitsumeteita?

Nani wo sutereba akuma wo mo shinogeru

Inochi sae tamashii sae kesshite oshiku nado wa nai

Sasageyo! sasageyo! shinzou wo sasageyo!

Subete no gisei wa ima kono toki no tame ni

Sasageyo! sasageyo! shinzou wo sasageyo!

Susumu beki mirai wo sono te de kirihirake.) 

55