Another one fell through- Part 1
5.2k 10 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was basically just like everything else. The same old, tired, worn-out plot that was being abused over and over again, beaten, milked until nothing but the tears and vomit of the readers would come out.

The same old, tragic story about transmigration.

Xxchanxx1234 – 8.17 pm

All the same, all the same, every damn book of his, it's all the fcking same! I shit you not if I've to read his lowly skills of writing transmigration one more time, I'll catch the next flight and shove my damn prosthetic leg down that shit horse of an author! You want to tell me this person, writing this bullshit that is apparently a novel, is one? -1000 out of 10 if I could give! If you want to write the same topic over and over again then ffs go and be good at it! Your elementary school teacher would smear all of our bloody tears over her eyes if she could see how she taught you to write! Go and fck yourself, author!

Frozen Milk scrolled down and was hit with a million more reviews of blackened fans that hated him, his story, his sole existence and everyone that was ever in contact with him, brought him up, taught him and just allowed him to live until today.

Yet, Frozen Milk still dominated the web novel rankings with a dashing and golden #1, slapping each and every hater into oblivion until they would mysteriously gain 10 times the strength in the black void of hate, unite, come back and stuff down more of their hateful and figurative images of him dying, literally, down his throat, so he could finally cough up some good content. Good content with a good ending.

Yes, that was the cue.

Frozen Milk was a transmigration writer, meaning the only thing he would ever write were stories about how a poor author transmigrated into his own story and had to survive. Over and over again.

It was fun and interesting, a new daring concept the first time but after abusing the publish button a little bit too much with basically the same plot and characters just wrapped in a new setting, the readers slowly caught on.

Their screams against this injustice of Frozen Milk handling them like little, stupid, absurd children who were so blind they would not realise they were being fooled, was literally shaking the gods in the heavens.

What was Frozen Milk thinking? 20 books and they were all about transmigration! And to top it off- they all had bad endings, shitty endings, so twisted and crappy it proceeded to be not even a thorn, not even an iron cucumber, no not even a dick but a full-fledged 100 times the size of an Armageddon rocket in people's eyes.

Frozen Milk was truly a legend across all web novel platforms, dominating the heated divide between readers. All attention on him while other authors could only dream of his success. This kind of love and hate relationship with his fans, the masochism in the readers who'd complain, hate, complain and hate, yet always come back to his stories to write that review, to hit that notification button, to be faster than lightning, to fulfil their needy nature of painful satisfaction.

Frozen Milk was truly a legend, a legend of all legends existing, no one could even compare to him, no one could ever hope to glimpse at this dazzling writer who was like a god in heaven- unattainable, amongst all the sprouts and weeds of new authors that pop up and grow faster than pubic hair cut off daily.

Who else than him could churn out 10 000 words a day, the next day, the following day and still have the energy to do so for the rest of the year?

All perseverance, extreme tenacity paid off for him, worshipped and praised by everyone...

If only, if only his character wasn't that shitty! A true scum, a scum among scum!

If the readers were to know he actually enjoyed, no- made it his nightly entertainment show, beating all the guilty pleasures and crap shows online and on TV to have his share of entertainment by reading the hate comments, by messing with the readers, then they would all cut him open, stab themselves, pry open their skins and drown him in his own and fellow sufferers' blood.

It was true.

Frozen Milk truly and whole-heartedly enjoyed the despair of his readers, the hate comments that slapped in his face faster than horse shit back onto the horse leg. It was his holy grail, his lifeline that kept him alive.

Those 10 000 words a day wouldn't be possible if he wasn't shitting himself with laughter, imagining how angry the readers were going to be.

So, that was why he continued writing transmigration stories, continued to pair them up with shitty endings and continued to bask in all the glorious hate that was less attainable than a fly on poop.

Frozen Milk stood up to make himself some tea before he sat back down, his trembling hand full of excitement and anticipation on the wheel of the mouse before he finally scrolled down the comments.

Miles003- 8.18 pm

OP, no need to hate on this book so much if you keep coming back. OP seems to be constipated, let out your steam by shoving these flowery books up your ass, maybe as much as shit as it comes out of your mouth would hopefully find the way and come out of the right hole for once.

Xxchanxx1234- 8.20 pm

@miles003 unlike you, I don't need to eat a pile of shit to shit out a pile of shit. So, thanks for your concern but my poop is smooth enough to come out of both holes. Go and dig yourself a grave.

Lovepeace&life- 8.21 pm

I agree w/ OP, this clusterf*** of a plot... does author really believe we're brainless enough to think this is good? Protag's IQ lower than a bird's liver on operation table -50, antag's IQ -1000 even dumber than protags. Author really fully utilises the cliché tropes and jammed it into a multiplying machine to make the tropes worse than they are. Which damn villain, which person in general, tell me, is stupid enough to blabber on and on about their plans in front of the whole world??? At least final boss seems decent if it wouldn't be just an onset of words about how damn handsome he is! Frozen Milk, you a damn dude, aren't you?? FFS describe the beauties more!

Tragicloveaffair- 8.25 pm

@xxchancc1234 @lovepeaceandlife

Don't read the effing thing if you don't like. Simple.

Dddnoname- 8.25pm

This whole book can go and *** itself. The whole author can go and *** himself. All the characters can go and *** themselves, hopefully, they transmigrate and go and *** the author for being written so ***. I wish I could *** and ***, so to *** while the author ***.

[Death] [Death] [Death] Anyone that likes this is a *** ready to be *** so they can ***.

[This comment is awaiting moderation]

Frozen Milk approved dddnoname's comment and the intensity of it made him slightly die inside.

Being able to endure hate comments was one thing, being able to endure violent sexual harassment in the form of a hate comment was on another level. Frozen Milk applauded himself, he was truly a mentally strong person.

He stirred his tea and gulped it down in one go. He slapped his own thigh and laughed:

"Fucking morons."

His exclaim reached the screen and vanished like a poof as he contemplated his life choices. He really was shameless enough to be at this point in his life and career to contemplate about his twisted mind and fingers that produced spiteful suffering over the years for people.

At first, he started writing transmigration novels because he truly loved and believed in them and then his, maybe so-called obsession, came on a little too strong and he bullshitted his way to the top in hopes his readers would be enraged enough to curse him because that was how usually transmigration stories started.

The readers curse the author, the author died and then because of infuriating the readers, the author got transmigrated into his own story as a punishment to witness what a shitty book he wrote.

But then, along the way, Frozen Milk himself didn't know how, he ended up loving, physically embracing the hate he got and the thought of ever being able to transmigrate entered the back of his small brain and rested in a room called "Death to transmigration."

Yet what Frozen Milk didn't know, never would've been able to guess was, that there was indeed such a thing as a justice god. A writer god formed by the spirits of all readers that died, sacrificed themselves mentally in hopes to let justice pour down like iron arrows and ultimately a hammer, smashing Frozen Milk to his true demise. That was the only justice this world could accept.

So, the writer god was born and as a new-born god, it was past his limits and capabilities to endure and take on all the prayers of suffering and anguish of the poor abused readers that have been put through hell solely for Frozen Milk's nightly fun, and this other-worldly being then decided to heed the alarm bells going off and released the readers from their torture and blackened reviews to enact the most powerful wish since the history of mankind- true justice.

So, Frozen Milk had to suffer, and this experience was worse than he could ever imagine.

After drinking more than enough tea to send him minutely to the toilet, he was so impatient to zip down and pull out to release the flow of nature waiting to burst that he accidentally zipped that opening of a satisfying stream.

In pain of having his meat between vicious iron claws and in need to urgently relief himself, his yellow accumulation of entertainment landed on the ground.

Frozen Milk cursed and quickly pushed his force of nature back into his trousers and zipped up, only to slip on his pee and crack his skull open on the bathroom floor.

A truly tragic and shameful death. Truly befitting.

All for the sake of lighten the wrath of his readers and pay for his sins.

His brain finally opened the room of "Death to transmigration" and threw it out.

53