The milk that would turn sticky for the honey- Epilogue 1
444 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Honey Bro. The moment he arrived at the neutral island, his honey spread out and stuck all the victims to his sticky charm. Gasp! Such a good-looking person! Everywhere he walked, he was a ball of sun!

Honey Bro was long used to the admiration of everyone around him. He threw his golden hair back and gave them a dazzling smile. The bees wanting his honey all collapsed from his beauty.

Yet only one person was on Bro's mind, it was the nectar for his honey. The milk that meshed with his honey and created a blissful harmony. The milk that would be dominated by him and turn truly sticky.

Bro would shed off the presence of the milk and let it become its origin, the sticky white liquid the milk really represented. Yes, Bro was sure of it! Frozen Milk belonged to him.

Yet Frozen Milk wanted him to become a monk. Becoming a monk meant to pursue chastity. How could this S allow this? But to please Frozen Milk, Bro had to put on an act. Yes, the prey tasted the best when it was naïve and vulnerable.

"Frozen Milk," the words that flowed out of Bro's lips were so gentle and tender, the stickiness melted and produced a flood of gelatin. It didn't work like that but Bro felt like it.

"You want frozen milk, pretty boy?" a merchant stepped onto a bee nest and had to pay for the consequence.

"Do you have?" with a smile Bro turned to the merchant but sneered on the inside. Of course, he couldn't have. There was only one true Frozen Milk and it was his.

Bro's brain was always a bit damaged. That sadistic prince really thought the Frozen Milk the merchant referred to was a person. Thus Bro was shocked to see literally milk packages in a refrigerator.

"You swindled me!" Bro was outraged!

How could this lowly merchant compare these trash milk cartons with his Frozen Milk? Bro was ready to smash the merchant to his grave when Frozen Milk's tender crying face appeared before him, begging him not to kill that person.

Bro was instantly appeased and nodded.

"Um, this is good," Bro happily walked away leaving the perplexed merchant behind who was only able to survive thanks to the huge hard on Bro suddenly got.

The merchant had no idea but he silently thanked the gods that let him survive and cursed this youth with a massive bulge. Yes, the merchant was thanking Frozen Milk, the brazen creator!

Bro also noticed how turned on he was and quickly left in bliss to find a toilet. Frozen Milk really was the only person who could reduce this arrogant and proud prince to a beast in heat. There was no way Bro could become a monk.

So an idea formed, he'd pretend to be a monk, learn the ways of a monk to fool Frozen Milk and then when the right moment came he'd trap Frozen Milk with his delicious honey.

The milk couldn't escape and could only drown itself in the honey and fall prey to its seduction. Bro was even more exhilarated and his already large bulge swelled on even more.

Bro remembered the pitiful small thing of Frozen Milk's and started laughing. Yes, Frozen Milk could only be satisfied by Bro. The reason why Frozen Milk's thing was so small was because Frozen Milk was meant to be dominated and subdued by Bro.

Heaven wanted it and Bro would fulfil the prophecy.

"Bring me to your king!" Bro climbed the mountain with ease and arrived at the monk paradise.

His words left the monks perplexed.

"King? There's no king here!"

"Hey look at him, he looks rich," another whispered but Bro was strong, so obviously his senses were honed. He knew what they wanted. It was to scam him but it was ok.

For Frozen Milk, Bro was willing to endure. The more misfortune Bro suffered, the more Frozen Milk would cry for him. The ecstasy! And once Bro bed Frozen Milk and made him cry with pleasure, Frozen Milk will realise who could please him the most.

"So?" Bro cocked his eyebrow and urged the bald monks to hurry up. Bro secretly touched his hair. No matter what, his graceful hair couldn't be shaved off, he'd pay double if it was necessary!

"Yes! Yes! We'll bring you to the king, please follow us," one of the monks led Bro to the king, who was actually the headmaster.

The headmaster who exploited Frozen Milk and ripped him off. Lucky for the headmaster, Bro didn't know about it. If Bro did, then the huge mountain would really split the head monk open from his butt.

"What can I do for you?" the head monk spoke with 1000 years of wisdom. Bro was actually impressed. If he could act like the head monk, then Frozen Milk wouldn't notice anything wrong.

Then Bro's brain malfunctioned even more and he said, "Make me the monk out of all monks!"

GASP!

The head monk's fake beard fell off and his eyes widened.

What a spirit! The true king of the monks has arrived! This honey bro has what it takes!

The head monk instantly bowed before this sadist in the closet and said, "Of course! You'll become the king."

"Ok," the words intrigued Bro.

This head monk knew what was up. Bro approved of him. The head monk would become his lackey and with this, the whole monk paradise would serve Bro.

This was all to become the ultimate monk so Frozen Milk would bare himself open before Bro. Yes, just like this Bro became the ruler of the monks and his withdrawal symptoms from Frozen Milk made him an even bigger sadist.

7