Secret technique of the monks-Epilogue 1
415 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This eyesore."

"Truly an eyesore."

"Damned eyesore."

"Vil, can't you do anything about this... your... this... eyesore?" In the end, Prota couldn't come up with a better slur, Prota was still, after all, too innocent.

It was at this moment, no at that moment when Frozen Milk strolled in with an arrogant bearing, Bro clinging onto his arm, that all four main characters oozed a visible hatred towards Bro.

A unified thought swept across their mind: A new obstacle. As if having each other wasn't enough, Frozen Milk brought another thigh hugger back.

"Just how many more does father gotta seduce," Glimpse Water bit on his nails and watched with burning eyes how Frozen Milk laid on the sofa massaged by Bro.

Bro's filthy hands getting to touch all the sensitive spots of their target of affection.

"My Lord's truly too strong!" Vil crossed his arms in displeasure. He should've killed his brother when he had the chance.

"Hubby!" Holbe whined and wished she could cut off Bro's head.

But in the end, none of those four who secretly peeked through the door, could do anything to Bro.

That was because Frozen Milk said, "Everyone! My loyal serv- do- slav-cough, I mean my lovely son has returned and shown filial piety. Get along with him."

Glimpse Water wanted to die out of jealousy! Frozen Milk has never called him son, then this hidden, unimportant, actually deleted from original novel character appeared out of fucking nowhere and took his spot!

Glimpse Water was so angry, he, in his daze, ate pillows before Holbe stopped him. They had to hold hands and defeat this evil together who claimed Frozen Milk's favour even though he came later! How come Bro became Frozen Milk's favourite so easily? Damn Honey! Curse them all!

"My creator, how is it?" Bro's skilled hands moved along the beautiful soft and pale skin of Frozen Milk. It was bliss, everywhere Bro touched. His fingertips trembled being able to touch Frozen Milk like this.

"Mhm good, a bit more to the left," Frozen Milk as well was in heaven.

Bro was too good and Frozen Milk's tense muscles needed this well-deserved relaxation.

Unfortunately, Frozen Milk didn't notice the aggrieved and wronged eyes of his characters hiding behind the door. And his system didn't bother telling him.

But Bro noticed. And each time, his fingers glided across Frozen Milk's back and Frozen Milk gave a moan of pleasure, the honey smirk on Bro's face was shot to the hiding competitors.

See how you like this? Bro smirked as his hands travelled to Frozen Milk's lips and gently rubbed them. He's all mine. You lot can just stand there and watch. Haha.

"Mhm," Frozen Milk didn't mind. It actually felt really good.

Another smirk was sent to the four who were stabbed in their hearts over and over again.

Now how about this? The fingers went inside Frozen Milk's mouth and produced wet, lewd sounds.

The four bit their clothes.

And this?

Bro licked the finger that had Frozen Milk's saliva.

The four bashed their heads against the wall. An indirect kiss!

Their maiden hearts, who did much worse to Frozen Milk, screamed in injustice!

Frozen Milk defiled like this. Frozen Milk being brainwashed and pleasured by this sticky honey. It was unacceptable!

"Brat what are you doing?" Frozen Milk noticed something strange when Bro's fingers entered his mouth and played with his tongue.

"It's a secret technique taught by the monks, my creator. It loosens your tongue and mouth, so words come out faster and easier," Bro kneaded Frozen Milk's thigh dangerously close to Frozen Milk's sensitive spot.

Shook! The four were shocked by Bro's audacity!

"Mhm, I see. Interesting," Frozen Milk was too high up in the clouds Bro placed him on to notice what was wrong.

"It's a technique only the best out of the best can experience, holy creator."

"Yes, yes continue," Frozen Milk thought nothing was wrong with Bro's words just like the time Frozen Milk was scammed to buy the fake 24k golden toilet.

Where did his character development go? To feed his ego!

Frozen Milk regressed! Regressed to the inflatable idiot he was at the beginning of his journey. Being pampered by everyone was really like putting a river fish into an ocean.

Think it's good for the fish but the fish will die from all the saltiness!

"My creator, there's actually another technique. It's an ultra-secret technique, I specially created for you. The monks were devastated by its sight."

"Tell me more," the sight of the stupid monks being crushed was pleasing to Frozen Milk. Oh, how he wished he could see it! He would've given everything to take a dab at those money swindlers!

"It's a technique that helps you not only loosen your mouth but also makes you say intelligent and clever words," Bro continued his scamming.

Frozen Milk whipped his eyes open, "There's no way something like that exists!"

"It does, haven't I become cleverer too?"

"Indeed," Frozen Milk stepped into a shitpile and left footprints of shit behind.

"Then would you like to test it?"

"Of course! HAHAHA!"

Yes, this was the Frozen Milk Bro wanted to see trembling and crying underneath him.

"Pardon me but your eyes have to be covered."

"Why?"

"Trust me," Bro covered Frozen Milk's eyes with a cloth and laid him on his back.

Then with a huge grin, Bro turned to the four behind the door and brought his beautiful lips closer to the delicious ones of Frozen Milk.

Now Bro could finally claim Frozen Milk as his, in front of all these witnesses.

"My creator, please open your mouth."

Frozen Milk opened his mouth and Bro was only a centimetre away, his tongue about to explore and battle with Frozen Milk's when Bro was blown away.

"You! Stay away from Frozen Milk!" Prota couldn't watch anymore and held Frozen Milk in his arms.

Frozen Milk wasn't this newcomer's to claim! Prota was Frozen Milk's first companion! First friend! First one to get to know him! He was Frozen Milk's first man and will be the only one!

"You sure have a lot of guts," Bro trembled after standing up and dusted his clothes. Damn this dog-like human wagging its tail was quite strong.

"Stop it, Bro. If you want the throne I can give it to you, just leave my Lord alone," Vil also stepped into the room followed by the other two.

"What's going on?" Frozen Milk who was still blindfolded had no idea that something very bad was going to happen, all because of him.

"It's nothing, my creator," in an instant Bro swept Frozen Milk away from Prota and ran away. To have their own private time. He shouldn't have let these hooligans watch him after all. He should assert dominance after he has claimed Frozen Milk first.

And so a battle for Frozen Milk began. Again. Who would win and who would lose? Only time could tell.

6