The transmigrated matrix author- side story 3
300 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glimpse Water has worked hard his whole life to find a meaning and purpose. He has studied various degrees, managed to always be the top student and was praised by everyone but his life still felt hollow and he was void of any emotions.

That was until he came across something that made his blood boil and made him want to tear his hair out. Glimpse Water was an average looking guy and a virgin on top of that. All his nerdy friends were better off than him.

So, when he read that the beast of a protagonist was NTRed by his damn supposed to be girlfriend, Glimpse Water NTRed the book by throwing the book away in his anger and frustration. What the fuck was that? Who would read that fucking NTR shit?

So, the journey of Glimpse Water reading countless books started. NTRing over NTRing each book yet, in the end, it was all the same!

To hell with NTR as the damned tag! Someone get rid of this shit! And harem? What was the use of harems if the protagonist couldn't satisfy all of them?

That was when Glimpse Water sat on his desk and told himself, if he could do anything, then writing a book wasn't that hard right? So with a pen and paper appearing before him, his hands flew and abused the white piece of paper until it was beaten black and blue by the ink and Glimpse Water created a masterpiece.

His protagonist was insanely handsome and insanely powerful, able to bed 5000 women, his readers loved everything about it and Glimpse Water couldn't be any prouder until he, one day, got jealous of his own protagonist.

Why could his protagonist experience all of the happiness and luck and he not? Why couldn't someone write him as an amazing and badass character? Why couldn't he be exceptionally handsome, strong, rich and attractive to females?

All these thoughts started to corrupt Glimpse Water and when he, one day, was NTRed by the very book he first NTRed, as this book suddenly fell out of his window from the 30th floor and crashed on his head before jumping into someone else's arms and ridiculing him, Glimpse Water was transmigrated into his own book.

It was a shameful and bizarre death. He never wanted to speak of it nor acknowledged it happened. At first, Glimpse Water was excited to meet his characters but then the vicious thought, spurred by the voice in his mind, pardon the system, Glimpse Water decided to use his author knowledge and become the protagonist himself and attain everything he wanted.

He became a scum. A scum lower than the rats in the sewers. His system gave him a buff in appearance and Glimpse Water was mysteriously attractive to females and so Glimpse Water's dick started to think on its own and harass every woman in his vision.

Until... until he figured out that he was indeed after all just a written character in a book and that his creator wanted to stop him even though he was supposed to get what he wanted. Anger, sadness and jealousy overtook Glimpse Water.

Why was it his protagonist again who could get everything he wanted? Why was it despite them both being the protagonists in their creator's book, their creator favoured the original protagonist?

Glimpse Water couldn't accept it, he couldn't! No heaven and hell could stop him from eliminating his protagonist and creator! Or so the system whispered in his ear.

After all, Glimpse Water had to follow his character setting. Yet Glimpse Water never experienced parental love and sought to turn to the only person who was the closest to it.

His creator- Frozen Milk.

And the more Glimpse Water stayed with Frozen Milk, the more Glimpse Water couldn't help but feel that despite Frozen Milk's tsundere attitude, Frozen Milk cared about him and Glimpse Water cared about Frozen Milk.

So, one thing after another happened and Glimpse Water fell in love with Frozen Milk. But why was it that he had to fight against all the other characters in their book?

What was Frozen Milk? A damn character magnet? Here, a few loose characters, Frozen Milk go over them and with your strong magnetic force suck them to your body.

Was it like this? It was exactly like this! Frozen Milk should be with him! He knew Frozen Milk the best! No one else but him was more worthy to stand by Frozen Milk's side!

However, in the end, Glimpse Water had to compromise with the others to share Frozen Milk but of course, this wasn't right! Was it? No, it wasn't! Only he could attain holy father's holy love!

Glimpse Water turned on his bed and stared at Frozen Milk. Frozen Milk's bright eyes narrowed, "What?"

After a few seconds, "What? What are you staring at? Am I an image? A statue? A carving? A film?"

"Yes, a sexy one, father's really-"

"Shut up, brat!" Frozen Milk embarrassed buried his head into the pillow. Glimpse Water these days has become honest to a default, constantly flirting with Frozen Milk.

Frozen Milk was happy to be praised but his heart couldn't take it! He wished he could multiply and clone himself, so all of his characters were satisfied.

"Curse harems, never write stupid stories with harems again!"

"I know, I know," Glimpse Water was surprisingly obedient, "Don't worry, just take your time," and caring.

Glimpse Water kissed Frozen Milk's neck and trailed to his chest.

Just what would he give to make Frozen Milk his?

Everything and anything.

6