Puppy wants to become husky- side story 4
343 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beginning of Frozen Milk's book "Another one fell through":

'A dozen, apathetic, long and wry vines crowded the jungle. They were juicy green with a pinch of old cucumber colour and they dangled and swung in the wind with the faintest vibration.'

-1023 comments

- Lol!! Author back again with his descriptions!

-apathetic? Juicy? Imagination 10/10 idiocy 100/10

-wonder why shitty author didn't just write 'Frozen Milk' 10 000 times to fill quota

'On the earthy ground with dents, holes and mountains piled all over, many-legged insects and venomous animals housed and waited to prey on their victims with the blue, sunny sky throwing its shine onto each of them and cast many tiny shadows across the ground.'

-286 comments

-fck is this sentence long. Is this even a sentence? It's a whole fckn paragraph!

-do insects even feel anything?

-no need to describe just get to the action! Action! Gimme a cuckold protag, I need to feast my kings, you p**sy ass *** readers

'Massive trees with their roots reaching down to the cores of this world, stood dense next to each other not given the slightest bit of space to walk. Then throughout the jungle, a large river flowed beautifully leading into the ocean. Its water was bright and clear, hiding the secret of acid in it.'

-2386 comments

-BORING, C'mon this is the by far his most boring beginning

-not even acid can save this shit

-so no space to walk? Author how strong will go?

-hey author transmigrate and drown in acid see how you like that

[... A while later, after 5000 words of more jungle description...]

'A masculine male with half-bare chest and veins of manliness, body like Hercules, calves unrivalled, long, flexible legs walked through the spacious jungle. His godly face was like a masterpiece carved out of beautiful marble, able to make any female worship this embodiment of masculinity. The aura he carried was brutal and violent, hints of killing intent spread around him and his big, soft hands pried the vines open.'

-10346 comments

-author alright? You damn gay?

-Lolol the jungle supposed to be dense? Not able to walk? What the hell does spacious mean? Come on!

-PLOTHOLES!

-Fck, this! More beauties!

Frozen Milk's system displayed his first chapter on the wall and when Prota walked into Frozen Milk's room and saw that Frozen Milk was asleep, he wanted to leave until this disaster caught his eye.

Prota's face turned sour as he read Frozen Milk's description of Vil. Where was he? Where? Where? WHERE?

Prota turned a page on the wall, turned another but the whole first chapter was half of the jungle and then half of the Oh-so-damned-handsome Vil and his unbelievable badass character.

Prota could also be badass! He could! He was the protagonist! Why wasn't he showered with all kinds of masculine words and praise? Why didn't he appear from the first sentence?

Prota pursed his lips and stared intensively at Frozen Milk hoping his telepathic waves of anger and disappointment were carried by the air and penetrated Frozen Milk's stubborn head.

Yet Frozen Milk didn't wake up. Prota concentrated even more before he sat on the bed and with all of his might stared at Frozen Milk's face. His lovely and adorable face. Prota caressed Frozen Milk's cheeks. Wait, no! He was angry! More staring! More! Stareeee~

The system who amused watched this scene was too entertained. It thought if it shouldn't shock Frozen Milk awake. Shocking him once or twice wasn't that bad but system knew it would sooner or later become addicted to it and it would turn into a bad habit.

Prota couldn't endure anymore and like a puppy called out aggrieved, "Frozen Milk!"

"Frozen Milk!"

In the interval of each minute Prota called Frozen Milk's name over and over again, each time more aggrieved and his puppy ears lowered.

Wait! Prota reminded himself, he was masculine! He could be the definition of masculinity too! He could be badass too!

But in less than a second his quiet wail for Frozen Milk appeared again. Prota nudged Frozen Milk with his nose and rubbed the tip over Frozen Milk's cheeks.

He wanted to hold Frozen Milk. He wanted Frozen Milk to hold him, so without any more wasting time, Prota crawled into Frozen Milk's arms.

Frozen Milk grunted and tightened his arms around Prota.

"Good boy, good boy," Frozen Milk whispered half-asleep, yet Prota was immensely happy.

"Yes! Yes!" he cuddled Frozen Milk closer and thought it didn't matter if he wasn't a badass. He was Frozen Milk's good boy and that was all that was important to him.

He didn't need to change himself for Frozen Milk to like him. He just needed to be himself.

Prota glided his fingers across Frozen Milk's soft lips before gently closing in wanting to give Frozen Milk a passionate and loving kiss.

-------------------

Hey guys,

finally, the spicy chaps will be released from tomorrow on! But don't get your hopes up because I'm a total noob when it comes to smut so :) no expectations please.

6