The truth unveiled. Lifting the veil on the appearances!
457 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As you can read the title, hopefully, I finally have heard the prayers and secret curses directed at me, so I, the almighty and omniscient matcha lover, have no choice but to submit myself under my suffocating fate, and shall not be as Frozen Milk is- an author who gets off of his blackened readers!

So, here you go, character descriptions of each character. Although, I gotta be honest, when I wrote the story I kind of knew how the characters look like but also don't, like when you dream of people but then you wake up you feel it in your memory what their appearance looks like but it's so blurry or uncertain that you can't recall how they really look like but the faint impression is there. Does that make sense?

Anyways, here we go. Also, shout out to this one picture I found that made me accept doing this because I was really not into revealing their appearances as I wanted each reader to have their own imagination. Now that I write what I have for them in mind, it feels like I'm denying all the little, cute and useless pics you drew in your heads.

And yes, I'm trying to ramble on and on in hopes you get so frustrated you drop this chapter and stop reading LMAO

Ok, I'll start for real, for real now, please put down your voodoo doll thank you. Also, there's some unimportant info dumps here as well and unnecessary details, so suck it up, I'm gracing you with some good ol' FAQ no one asked for. (I swear I'm acc a very nice, kind and lovely person irl, I just dare to be sarcastic and arrogant like this online- yeah, this was also a dab at all the 'nice' guys, will I get skinned alive for this? Probably. Will I care? Probably not. Watch me cry myself to sleep then.)

Frozen Milk:

Oh man, ohhhhhh man. We're starting with the most difficult case here huh. I absolutely have no idea what Frozen Milk looks like, altho I've described him as a tender and soft guy, because, well, he's a bottom ahahaha

He's just milky, if that makes sense, a milky boy, pale skin that gets bruised easily so you can vividly see the hickeys drawn all over his body, black hair, peach coloured eyes (totally not because of the cliche peach blossom eyes pfft)

He's quite tall, but still exudes innocence and tenderness, the type you want to bully, tease and mess with, the type that looks cute and fragile, the type you want to see tear up and cry, the type you can't help but want to protect but oh damn, his mouth is more vicious than a huge anaconda slinging around your a**

Basically,  a huge contrast between his appearance and personality, yous should know how his personality is, but do not be mistaken! I repeat, Frozen Milk is tall and his body is quite lean with a bit of muscle, after all, he didn't spend training with the monks for 2 years (altho he mostly did chores, it's still hard work!)

So he seems like a milky boy but when he undresses he can still make you salivate.

Basically, if you know the chinese expression, he looks like a small milk dog but when he wants he can appear as a small wolf dog but poor Frozen Milk, you might make the readers want to be a bottom, but you still will forever be a bottom, you can't escape your fate.

At least Mr A is there to soothe your heart.

Frozen Milk: Fuck, couldn't you at least leave Holbe as a bottom?

MatchaMilk: No.

Frozen Milk: You're a worse wannabe author than me.

MatchaMilk: I don't care, go and suffer your fate

Prota: 

Hmm, this one is fairly easy but at the same time not. Truth be told, the reason this story came into being was because of 'svsss'' sidestory of airplane bro and the villain. I wrote the first chap in mind having the villain as the ML but then somehow it turned into this mess (also it wasn't because I was afraid this would become a total copy of the sidestory, you were. Altho yeah, because I was worried about it being too similiar, this kind of damn self-mocking tinge of flavour was indebted in the story)

But I loved airplane bro's chara too much and the humour, that's why you have this masterpiece, thank the author. Also, fyi altho you didn't ask, I sent the first two chaps to my tutor (aka uni prof) bc he asked me to show him some sample of my writing, and fck until now I heavily regret it, like would you show your teach this fuckn story? Would you? Altho, it was only the first two chaps and he said it was quite meta and interesting (ha, noob, there's an abundance of this premise and concept, jk, I love my tutor, he's great)

Prota: Aren't we talking about my appearance?

MatchaMilk: Shut up and suck it up, it's my time to shine, ok?

Anyways, back to my point, basically, Prota resembles bingmei but ofc he's not a carbon copy of bingmei. No, no, no. 

In most cases, I don't like long hair on guys, so here you go Prota, in this aspect you're different, your black hair is short and not wavy. What else, hmm, Prota's handsome, tall, clingy, a humper (cough), and he has slighty red eyes, they're not blood red, more like brownish red, does that make sense?

In any case, when in doubt imagine a Bingmei with short hair and reddish eyes and without a mark on his forehead.

Prota: So, I was the product of a copy?

MatchaMilk: Shut up and suck it up.

Prota: Why so mean??? Frozen Milk!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tears up*

Frozen Milk: Dammit, seriously? You suck you stupid creator!

Prota: Yes, you go Frozen Milk!

Frozen Milk: *ego inflates*

MatchaMilk: *reads up instructions on how to completely erase the existence of written characters*

Glimpse Water:

Well, doesn't his name already foretell his appearance? I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in one chapter about Glimpse Water's blue eyes, yet yous just dont properly read huh? (LOL)

Basically, Glimpse for his light blonde hair and Water for his erm, watery blue eyes? (LOL)

Tada Glimpse Water! 

(Inspired by Frozen Milk ok? Don't @ me.)

Next one.

Glimpse Water: Wait, that's it?

MatchaMilk: What else do you want? Want me to describe your ince*tious tendencies?

Glimpse Water: *chokes on water that has been glimpsed*

Ah yeah, I wanted to keep Glimpse Water's slightly bratty and tsundere nature, or the fact he was sceptical about Frozen Milk at first and taunts him, a dangerous lil boy, but still can't keep his desires for himself, but then for whatever reason he started to cling onto Frozen Milk. Sigh, why couldn't he keep being a consistent chara?

Glimpse Water: *Wants to protest but is still choking*

MatchaMilk: Wth is even this 'water that has been glimpsed'?

Also, Glimpse Water is handsome but pales compared to Prota, Vil and Bro, but he has his own charm, he's shorter by a few cm and hmm, I have this image of him in my mind but I don't know how to describe it. Like you see in anime or manga that one cheerful or teasing guy with very short hair, looks good but can't compare to heartthrobs but you still fall for them? Kinda like Haruki from aoharu x kikanjuu or Mikhail from Crimson Karma (by the way highly rec) or even the blondie from Violet Evergarden and several more, like these types of chara

Ofc our son author is more muscular and also huge down there. *Wink* *Wink*

Holbe:

Ah, I'm torn on this one. It's hard to describe the personification of beauty (and not bc I'm lazy or unimaginative)

But I imagine Holbe with either black long hair like a shy, innocent maiden, appearing very vulnerable with the infamous peach blossom eyes but also very tempting and unknowingly seductive, or because she's the holy beauty with long blonde/golden hair and sparkling eyes, instead to appear vulnerable and innocent, she looks more bright and dazzling but ofc with the ice cold touch of her cold aura and poker face. So kinda like sun that is frozen by ice?

Then she also has that captain of the knights look, so she also appears badass and her posture is very straight and she's elegant in everything she does, until well at the end she turns nuts for Frozen Milk like all the other charas.

Either way, you guys choose, but I can't imagine her with white hair making her seem like frozen ice. hehe you get it?

Holbe: I look however hubby prefers me.

MatchaMilk: Let's be honest...there's no magic, so you only have one standard look, get over with it.

Vil:

This damned M villain huh, I really am not sure. But yes, he's very ripped and tall, the kind of ripped that makes you want to drop your panties for him even in public, very strong, yes yes.

Short brown hair, menacing aura, the kind that makes you want to strip and pleasure yourself on top of him, ok, piercing green eyes that when they stare at you, you shiver under his dark desires and feel like he's undressing you just with his eyes

But all this imposing and fierce, dark, magnetic (whatever adjective) aura melts to make way for his M heart and body, but he's still the top

Large hands, muscular arms, able to hold you around your waist while you take him in sitting on his lap, a very naughty and dark gaze, able to push you down and make you question your sanity when he's towering over you and-

Vil: Are you... perhaps simping about me?

MatchaMilk: *cough* *chokes* no?

Vil: Why is my description different than all the others?

MatchaMilk: I just need them to have a feel for you.

Vil: this is se*ual harrassment, only My Lord can talk about me this way

MatchaMilk: *rolls eyes* alright, alright, to be fair, you're not even my type, I prefer someone with your appearance but with Prota's personality, still who's v good at topping and exuding his dark desires type of fcked up shit ig

Vil: Are you telling you regret giving me this personality? Why are you telling everyone about your preferences?

MatchaMilk: Shut up and just do your Lord, I have enough fictional charas I'm simping over. Begone you wannabe thot

Oppoa:

I seriously have no goddamn clue who that guy from my cover's supposed to be hmm, but let's say that's Oppoa. Yup, go back and take a look at that fighting maniac.

Honey Bro: Dude y this pic gotta be so huge?? Oh I know, bc his *insert smug emoji* is huge ahahahaha... yeah no not funny

It was this pic I saw while being on douyin that made me go, fuck he totally looks like how I described honey bro

It was this pic I saw while being on douyin that made me go, fuck he totally looks like how I described honey bro. So, all of you bow down to this pic that grants you the chance of characters description. When I saw this pic, I was like, yup yall need to see this.

Do I need to go into detail? See those golden eyes, see that golden hair, see this charming prince aura, see his muscular body, his narcissistic self, this fckn handsomeness embodied in a person, doesn't he look like a bright god yous need to kneel down in front of and lick every part of his body? Why? Of course, because he's honey bro!

Perfect. Perfection. Ultimate perfected perfection. So what is the thing he lacks? His weakness? the stain in this impeccable appearance? Ah yeah, everyone say it with me-

'Bro'

Yes, sorry handsome sadistic prince, the only reason why Frozen Milk cries for you is because he gave you such a shitty name.

Next one!

Bro: Are you now simping over me? After my brother?

MatchaMilk: Well, if you look like the pic then possibly

Bro: Don't you like guys that have the feeling of 'dark'?

MatchaMilk: Well, dark as in ... in bed ahahahahhahaha makes sense? If you look like this and push me down with a hot smirk and dark desire swirling in your eyes, ofc. Damn, this pic is too handsome

Bro: ..............................................

Bro: I don't wanna look like this anymore

MatchaMilk: Shut up and suck it up. Suck your honey back into your pores *leaves*

Bro: I'm an S and an S needs an M, and not someone like you!

Mr A:

Don't lie, your guilty pleasure is reading those CEO novels, right? I bet it's the kind Mr A writes. So, Mr A is your typical overbearing CEO, short black hair, muscular body, especially his chest in a suit (mamma mia)

Blue eyes, very handsome, tall but acc a maiden in heat

Mr A: I demand more.

MatchaMilk: Describe yourself then.

Mr A: Can't you just show a pic here.

MatchaMilk: No.

Mr A: Frozen Milk wants me the most. Frozen Milk please top m-

MatchaMilk: *shoves him away* no nsfw here.

System:

You should already know how he looks like, I've described him in the system side story, go and read it if you haven't already. Also, maybe you get more gist of his appearance in his own story whenever that will appear hahaha...haha...ha (maybe in a millennium)

Presence:

Aka Eric, well just like Frozen Milk I have no idea how he looks like, even in the story I'm writing about him, it remains a mystery ahahahahhahahahahahah

but basically as Eric, short black hair, tall and muscular, loved by the whole world kind of handsome

Short height comparison:

Prota, Vil, Bro and Mr A: very tall, the kind of tall you want your handsome men and daddies to be

Glimpse Water: shorter by 2-3 cms

Frozen Milk: shorter than Glimpse Water by 7 cms

Holbe: the height every woman wants to have (whatever that is), shorter than Frozen Milk by 10cm

System: as tall as Prota

Presence: as tall as Glimpse Water

Oppoa: as tall as Frozen Milk

Charas: FFS, just give us a proper number.

Fine, Frozen Milk is 180 cm ok? Do the maths yourself then hmpf

That's about it, I guess?

Again thanks so much for reading and staying until here. btw I'll publish the Eric story in march ehehe

5