Chapter 43
911 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aslan lets out a whicker as he follows behind them. His ears flickered with curiosity at where his master was going, carrying the lady. Maybe he had hidden carrots there! The great stallion pawed the ground, flicking his head in eagerness.

Meanwhile, Sera wiggled in Lucien's grasp. She has to hold down her beautiful hat from falling off her head and onto the muddy ground, already the veil so close to trailing on the ground. It bellows off Sera's head, obscuring her view of the world around her to see Lucien's tight butt flexing as he walked.

"I can walk, you know."

"I know"

Wiggling her butt to loosen his hold on her, Sera was shocked when she feels a light slap, and then a big palm fondle her buttocks.

She sucks in a breath.

"Keep still."

Lucien reaches under her thick skirt and gives her plump buttocks a squeeze. Sera needed to have some more meat on her, he thought. She was too skinny, especially that time he first saw her in the hallway.

"Set me down!" Sera raises her voice, which earns her another light tap on her butt and then his rough palm rubbing away the slight sting.

"I can do this all day" Lucien gives a small smirk. Sera didn't know how much he was enjoying this, her delectable body squirming in his arms.

Sera huffed with annoyance. He wouldn't stop touching her body either way. This was the worst position to be with, available for Lucien's roaming fingers.

She goes silent. Lucien's smirk fades.

Again with the silence. It had been a frequent companion to the two the past few days.

Sera had done her best to keep her conversations with Lucien to a minimum. It wasn't good to fall in any deeper in love with him than she'd done already. It would make it harder for her to leave. She'd already become his willing mistress. This way was better for them both.

Sera's body bobs and waves in time with his gait. The whole time, he plays with her body, dipping close to her but skirting around her inner thighs, making her gasp and shift uncomfortably over his good shoulder.

"We've arrived."

Lucien crouches down to set Sera on her feet. Stepping away from him so he can't hear her rough breathing from the mischief he'd worked on her, Sera parts aside the swirling gossamer veil to see the vision before her.

There, spread out before her, was a sparkling pure lake. Where she stood, the lake water gently lapped on the shores, and grassland with thousands of tiny wildflowers blew in the wind. Tall weeping willows draped themselves into the lake, like pearls that adorned a noblewoman's neck. The cool breeze that swept through this place, played through each long willow frond, creating a whispering echo that shivered through the listener's mind.

"It's, so very beautiful" the words unconsciously escape her soft pink lips, on an exhale.

Lucien whispers something behind her.

Sera, distracted by her body that feels hot and bothered, doesn't hear him. Lucien had roused something in her.

The flowers were crushed under Lucien's boots as he steps nonchalantly to stand behind Sera. He didn't care for the beauty that was all around them. Pinching her chin that's faced towards the lake, he makes her turn, stoops down, and kisses her from behind. Sera tries to turn her neck away, in her token resistance that they both knew didn't mean anything.

Eventually, she would give in, and let him have his way with her.

"We're outside!" Sera points out.

"No matter....." Lucien kisses her again, his thick tongue snaking in to taste her.

"The Azai don't come here at this time......"

He tells her between open-mouthed kisses.

"They only come in the mornings for the water."

Another kiss. He unravels the ribbon that's tied under Sera's chin, taking her hat and tossing it onto the flowers around them.

Sera puts her fingers over his mouth to stop his next kiss.

"Anyone can stumble upon us"

Lucien licks her fingers, sucking the her thin pointer finger into his mouth, making her wet. Who was she kidding. She'd been wet from when he was carrying the burlap sacks without a shirt on.

He forces his tongue into the space between her fingers, and the tip of it tickling the nerves there. It was no good, her hand relaxing more and more from the pleasure mixed with the ticklish sensation.
Eventually, it all becomes meaningless. Lucien's turned his seductive attention to her hands.
 
Lucien gently grabbed Sera's hand, which had lost all strength, and gently pushes it to lie limply at her side.

This wasn't fair. Lucien was always the one that made her dance under his touch, while she was the one that felt like she was losing her mind.

Fine. If he didn't care, she wouldn't either.

Maybe this time, she would seduce him.

Deciding to throw her cares out the window, Sera makes her move.

Sera breaks away from him, her shoes getting wet with the gently lapping waters soaking into her.

Reaching behind her head, she loosens the pins that hold her plaited hair in place. With delicate fingers, she slowly unravels each braid. The whole time, she keeps her eyes on him. She knew, were at half-mast, lips parted with desire. Each pin makes a plopping sound as it falls onto the sand of the lake.

Her curved waist sways from side to side, as her hair unfurls behind her like a shimmering chestnut mane. One button after another, she takes her sweet time unbuttoning the tiny glimmering buttons on her chest.

Sera felt powerful in this moment as this man stared at her.

She would become a siren and tempt him.

Lucien didn't know what spell she was weaving around him. His heart beats loudly in his chest, mouth growing dry at the tantalizing beauty swaying before him. With the lake water shining behind her, the willow leaves flowing in the wind in tune with her curls, she looked like a water nymph from the legends of old, one of the many fantastical creatures who'd disappeared from Thornmere.

Lucien finally understood how a man would feel when tempted by an enchanting creature like this. With her beauty alone, any man would chase her to the ends of the earth, using his wealth, time, everything he had. This was why sailors willingly jumped into the hostile waters after hearing a siren song, mind full of the beauty it contained.

He gulps.

One shoulder is bared as Sera pushes her sleeve down her arm. And the other arm, the top that hides her chest sliding lower and lower.

Her clavicles are bared, and Lucien holds back the urge to suck on them, to lick her neck.

"Are you sure you're ok with someone seeing me like this?"

Sera's fingers play with the cloth that barely does its job of keeping her breasts covered.

"Oops"

The blue cloth slides down, caught on her tight buds.

That's it. Lucien's control breaks.

He swoops in and carries this temptress in a princess carry back into the woods.

Pressing her back against the firm bark of a nearby tree at the edge of the lake's clearing, he ravages her body with a white-hot passion.

"Temptress"

He gasps between kisses on her soft swells and busy hands that rip at her skirt.

Sera laughs.

"You make me lose my mind"

He lifts her skirts, heavy with the lake water, and Sera closes her eyes, expecting his firmness.

She wasn't prepared for the firm hot tongue that licks her inner thigh.

Sera holds Lucien's head.

"You can't!"

He ignores her, and kisses her, there.

"You're so beautiful"

He breathes over her, the hot breath making her quiver.

"Ahhnh!"

Sera caps her hands over her mouth, muffling her moans and sighs. They were still outside..Her embarrassment if someone heard them..

Two long fingers, each of which moves around inside the interior of her body, simultaneously assaulting the sensitive bud at the top, causes her hips to move with a life of their own.

Sera can't take this. The pleasure assaulted her mind with all the force of a blunt weapon.

"Please Lucien!"

"Is it that good? You keep rocking your hips against me"

Lucien's ice blue eyes glint up at her as he kneels before her.

His lips meander over the thin skin where her thigh meets her body.

With another hard lick and suck, Sera climaxes in rapid succession with the pleasure from his lips and tongues.

Lucien can't wait any longer, seeing her blushing red cheeks and the way she leans against the tree behind her, having lost all strength.

He gives her soft globes hard kisses, lifting and releasing each one as he gives both equal attention with his lips and teeth.

The sensitive areas picks up the pleasure it had been taught repeatedly every night. Even with such slight stimulation, and Sera can't help but spill out a crying sigh.

Finally, Lucien quickly unbuckled his pants and thrusts into her.

He bent his large body to press against her and whispered in her ear.

"You're a temptress"

Nibbling on her earlobe, Sera wraps her arms around his wide back. With her face hidden behind her hair, Lucien doesn't see the smile she has on her face. It was nice. This time, Lucien wasn't the one who had the upper hand.

Lucien was forcibly invading her at the deepest parts, her ears filled with the lewd skin-to-skin contact.

His stiffness pushed deep into her. Sera can feel the stiff bark rubbing into her back.

In the depths of his heart, he treasured this moment with her, like he did all his time spent with his love.

Here in the place filled with bittersweet childhood memories, a new, more beautiful memory would paint over the sadness Lucien had felt.

When Sera was with him, she showed him the goodness of this world, the goodness of people, to him. To the him who only knew what terrible atrocities humanity committed against each other.

This was what it meant to be alive, to be with her. Becoming one with her.

Gods help anyone who tried to take her away from him again. Lucien knew he would destroy it all. A world without Sera was no world at all. This was a deep, dark, forbidden secret. Never to be revealed to Sera, buried in the innermost depths of his heart.

Lucien couldn't get enough, feeling her thin waist swaying, seeing her waist twist to match his pace.

"Haaa..I'm going insane."

The wrinkles between his eyebrows deepen. He exhales briefly, letting out an occasional unbearable muffled sound.

His manhood remains firm and hard, plundering her depths with an unbelievable speed.

Sera moans in satisfaction with his fullness, only able to hold on to him..

 

17