Extra Smut Chapter
1.1k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 I felt like writing a smut chappie, okay? Plz don't judge me lol

Below scene is during Sera's first visit, after they fell in love, in the tents of the Thornmere camp during the Great War.

————-

In the Prince's tent, away from prying eyes. It's deep into the night, where everyone lays asleep in their own barracks and tents, except for the soldiers who stay up to keep watch over the camp.

A soft woman's voice moans, muffled through the fabric of the tent.

"I....can't take it all" Sera breathes out, flipping her hair behind her. Sweat streams down between her breasts, which Lucien follows with his large palm, down her belly button.

"I'll help you" Lucien pushes up on his elbows, propping the pillow behind him for support.

In the midst of lowering her weight upon his heat, Sera had stopped, torturing them both.

Feeling the rippling waves of Sera's softness swallowing only part of him in, Lucien could feel his mouth growing lax, unable to move as his mind only focused on what was to come.

This was what every soldier dreamed of on the battlefield during the lonely nights.

She felt so full, the thickness of him stretching her, but it wasn't enough. Liquid constantly leaked out of her, lubricating Lucien's entry, yet, she was unable to do the final drop, where he would fill her to the hilt. It was Sera's first time being on top, Lucien looking up at her with fierce eyes as he spreads her legs wider. Hard heat and soft wetness rubbing against each other. Sera didn't know where to put his shaft, crying out a desperate sob as she tries to guide him into her hole. Always, Lucien was the one leading, but know he'd put that leading into her hands.

"Focus on me" Lucien's low voice breathes into her ear as he nibbles her lovely earlobe.

His hands caress her breasts, testing the weight of each breast, pinching the hard nubs with his fingers, rolling them under his tongue.

Sera's eyes flutter open and closed, the wings of her lashes slightly wet.

"I can't, Lucien" Breath growing even more chaotic as Lucien flicks her pink bead and sinks callused fingers into her soft breast, Sera's arm tightens, where it's hooked around his neck.

The whole time, he's licking and sucking her breast into his mouth like he wants to devour her whole, alternating with gripping her jaw to make her mouth open wide. Her small tongue responds with the movements he'd taught her, twisting with his and swallowing down the saliva he made her drink like it was water.

Unable to focus with the mischief Lucien's working on her body, the grip of her other hand loosens around the velvety yet hard as steel rod beneath her.

"You're perfection, you know that?" Lucien can't believe this woman was this perfect. The shyness she was exhibiting, the purity of her not knowing how to fit themselves together, was making him burn even hotter. Where had this woman been, all his life?

To be able to spend the nights with her here, when the days brought only sadness and insanity, death and tragedy, was everything to him.

Lucien had to catch himself during training from thinking about her, bathed in the warm glow of the lamplight, undressing her, piece, by piece, until she only wore her glorious crown of hair and eyes shimmering golden at him.

Grasping her delicate hipbone, Lucien uses one hand to guide her to where they would fit perfectly, like a lock and key.

"Right here" He growls, licking away her frustrated tears. Following the curve of her cheek, down to her neck, where Lucien tastes the saltiness, savoring Sera's delicious flavor.

They groan at the same time when she's finally seated on him to the hilt.

"Hahh-"

Biting her lip, Sera moves her hips back and forth, riding him while putting a hand against one hard pec. "Anh!" Shivers run down her spine, and she can't stop herself from clenching tight.

Watching this woman take her pleasure from him made Lucien's eyes turn more intense, enjoying the show which he engraved into his mind for later enjoyment.

Sera wrapped her legs around his waist tightly, shaking her hips faster and faster until her lips open into an o shape, the tightness wound up in her body unsnapping all at once. Head growing light from the pleasure as the tingles run from the top of her head down to the tips of her toes, she breathes out and rests her forehead against Lucien's shoulder.

"My turn" and with those words, Lucien resumes his motion from below, turning Sera's brain into mush with the added sensations.

Losing himself in the intense bliss, Lucien moves, again and again without rest.

This was blowing her mind....she felt so full!
Sera's moaning grows louder until Lucien covers her mouth with his thick-skinned palm. There was no way he was going to share the sound of her singing out under him with the other men.

Sera blushes furiously when her eyes open to see the man so intently focused on taking her. Everything about him was intense, from the way the wonderful burning within her drove her crazy, the way he looked at her with bloodshot eyes like he wanted to devour her. Everything.

Widening her lush lips, she kissed him, hands sinking into his dark red hair, and pulling lightly at the strands. Moving against each other at a faster pace, Sera can feel the wave building, higher and higher until...

Lucien whispers her name, grunting as he releases himself straight into her.

Panting, Sera falls back on the bed, exhausted, while Lucien strokes her with callused palms, up from her ribcage over her breasts and back down again.

"One more time"

This beautiful woman, lying on top of creamy white sheets with blemish free skin, her cheeks pink with the blush only achieved from orgasm made him hunger. Seeing the contrast of his heavily scarred and callused dark hand against her smooth skin was turning him crazy.

Sera looks skeptical at those words. They's just done it! But no, seeing little Lucien hard and ready, she knew he meant it. Still basking in the afterglow of the intense sex, she was shocked to feel herself getting wet again. What was this man and the animal magnetism he exuded? With that come hither look, any woman would come running.

"I promise, only one more time."

Lucien licks his lips. He would die of hunger tonight if he couldn't have her again.

"On my honor-"

"You promised, okay?" Relenting, Sera accepts as he pulls her closer to him, propping her butt up to face him. Thinking again, Lucien adds a pillow under her stomach, for comfort.

'How sweet of him' Sera thinks for a moment, until he thrusts inside, pounding hard, long strokes.

She was adorable, Lucien thinks, trusting him to finish so quickly. Yes, he would screw the lights out of her in that one time. Yes, he would take his time and enjoy every single second of it. Since he only had one more time left, he was gonna draw it out as long as possible.

Sera pants as she catches her breath, although her heart was still racing, knowing this wasn't over yet.

Spreading her cheeks apart, Lucien sinks into her, inch by inch, enjoying both the view and the sensation of it all. Long, deep strokes that speed up into a demonic rhythm. A growl emanated deep from Lucien's throat.

It was a secret she'd never tell Lucien that Sera was weak to this position. To feel him dominating her absolutely, like an animal asserts itself over its mate, was a total turn on. Unconsciously, Sera arches her chest into the mattress, slightly rearing back to meet each stroke.

Lucien grins like an animal when he sees it. 'Greedy little Sera' he thinks. This woman was a natural seducer, driving a man wild with every unconscious lewd action. His hands run over her body, squeezing her breasts, pulling at the nipples, stroking down her belly.

"All. mine." he grunts, pounding deep.

Sera cries out again with each thrust, until she's utterly lost herself. All she can see and feel was Lucien. All she needed was Lucien. It goes on for longer that Sera imagined was possible. What he was building in her was growing too big for her to see what was on the horizon. Sera needed it so bad.

"Please, Lucien" moaning, she turns to look at him.

"I need..."

Sweat drips from Lucien's brow as he moves faster, making Sera's body quiver at the speed and force. In a daze, Lucien keeps going, pulling her hips back to meet his in perfect harmony.

With one last drive into her soft pink wetness, Lucien sinks his teeth lightly into her neck. This was all the sensation she needed, the final straw that sent her teetering over the edge, falling into millions of pieces. Lucien's slick skin glides against hers as he moans against her neck, the heat gushing into her lower belly. Stilling, Lucien savors this moment after release, kissing her neck and turning her face to lick at her lips.

Totally drained, Sera's limbs are unable to move. The aftershocks still run through her from time to time, making her walls twitch. Lucien lies there with her, enjoying each twitch and movement she makes, rubbing the soft skin of her hip as he kisses her small ears, her soft hair, her sweet neck.

Taking a glass of water from the table next to their bed, Lucien takes a swig and tilts Sera's jaw up, pressing his lips to her. She opens her mouth, swallowing the cool water Lucien pours down her throat. With one last, longing tangle of tongues, their lips part.

Slowly withdrawing hinself from her, the candlelight settles over Lucien's face in an unearthly, godlike glow. Gently combing her hair away from her face and kissing the back of her hand like a gentleman, he gathers Sera into his arms, spooning her.

Staring up at the tent ceiling catching her breath, Sera feels gentle hands running over her face.

"Sleep now" he whispers into her ear.

"I'll be here when you wake up in the morning"

Whispering back, Sera smiles into the air. Though he couldn't see her smile, his lips pressed against the side of her neck curls in response.

"Good night"

17