The old fox didn’t leave anything.
112 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm sure the cause of your death is in the hands of a system host. My experience with the system tells me that.

I'll tell you how to determine if it's true and a few things about the system. So I hope you can keep your life and family because at this moment the cultivation method is the same as it was before you died in your past life. 

A system user always relies on the system, so he gets cocky. He's going to be arrogant even though he doesn't have a social class. But he becomes even more arrogant when he has a social class.

At first, he'll have difficulty getting used to the system interface, so once he's paying attention to the system the world around him disappears for a few seconds.

He always has cultivation manuals and weapons that are too high for his level of cultivation.

He can defeat enemies more powerful than him with 2-3 cultivation levels.

Sometimes the system thinks for itself.

The host of the system is the weakest at the first stage. The first missions are the easiest but they also have punishments.

The system host will always try to do the missions.

The system can change talent but combat experience not.

He'll hide his true capabilities. Even talent. Because it will bring attention.Although with time I realized it's useless.

The system offers a starter package.

The system will try to make the host become an immortal.

Spiritual Sense is increased by the system with 1000 meters at each level of cultivation.

Don't fight a system host. If he suggests a friendly fight or a fight of life and death is a system mission.

Don't participate in the tournament.

I hope you stay alive and live a peaceful life.

When Ye Jun finished reading, in the corner of his eyes you can see a tear.

'My grandfather was such a man. Get sure Grandpa I live. I'm not the one from the past. Su Wei, now I know how you got so strong'

  He quickly wiped down it with the back of his hand and began to look inside the secret room. The secret room is in the prince's room. This is where his father stayed when he was a prince. Ye Jun hasn't spent much time in this room in the past. He spent time in Heavenly Dragon Sect.

He chose to stay there to be closer to his future wife, Song Jia, The Patriarch of Heavenly Dragon Sect daughter.

A political marriage to ensure peace after the death of Ye Jun's grandfather. Although, Song Jia went with her master out in the world for the experience.

Ye Jun is born with a great talent in cultivation, everyone was very respectful of him. If he didn't have his talent, the title of the prince was just a joke.

Without Heavenly Dragon Sect at this moment, there is only the royal family and adopted uncle by the former king who has a high level of cultivation. The army, though, has 100,000 men, can't compare to the disciples of a powerful sect.

It is very difficult for a kingdom to rise, powerful soldiers when sects have so much honor among cultivators.

All royal families in this world are in the hands of sects. Ye Li was the only one who wasn't controlled by sects. However, he died early.

Ye Jun has created a pretty good reputation in the sect. Of course, if everything goes the way it was, it would mean that tomorrow everything changes and becomes a laugh.

Ye Jun saw the items that his grandfather left in the room, chose a few things that could help his father increase his cultivation and left the room.

At the door, a tall man with black hair and green eyes.

"Young Print, get out?"

"Oh, Ling Shi" Ye Jun stood for a while with his gaze on Ling Shi, smiled gently, full of warmth and continued

"Help me carry this!"

"OH"

Ye Jun must ask for something today from his father. Something he shouldn't even know that exists. Wenxin Agency, a spy organization created by his grandfather.

Ye Jun learned of this organization from his first life when Su Wei destroyed its cultivation and in the diary was written in detail about the structure and how Ye Li created the organization, the more he read, the more he realized that he had to have access to it.

In a spacious room, several elders surrounded a man who looks in his 40s. Ye Xiang, the king.

Suddenly a man approaches him and whispers something in his ears and walks away. Once the king heard what the man said, he raised a hand in the air.

"So much for today! All of you are free." Once the man's words were finished all the people in the room began to leave.

With their leaving, Ye Jun entered.

"Dad! "

"Ye Jun, what are you looking for today, on this old man" Ye Xiang with a warm smile on his face. Yet once he saw what Ling Shi was carrying, his expression changed.

He put on a sad face and looked at his son.

"Ye Jun, you've been through a lot!"

Ye Jun was surprised.

His father knew? How? What, in the world?

"D... Dad you? You know," Although Ye Jun has already lived a life in the modern world, there had no parents. He was sent into the body of a 13-year-old orphan.

In time, he adapted to the new world. He made friends, went to school, even became a famous Psychologist who wrote a lot of books. But some things can't be forgotten. Today he can start over and have no regrets.

Regret that he didn't appreciate his parents more. Regret that he didn't try to understand the person he loved. Regret that he didn't behave like a prince. It was all his fault.

"Your father knows something, but Grandpa didn't want to say much. But when I see that, I know for a fact that your grandfather's plan worked. " With a faint smile continued

"So what do you want to do? "

"Dad, first I want to give you these. You need them more than I do" His father was born with an average cultivation talent but is very hardworking and wise. Ye Jun knows how his father died.

He doesn't want to see this again. If his cultivation grows he knows for sure he can't lose. Even if Su Wei gets involved again.

"I understand. Make sure your mother and I know what to do" Ye Xiang understood what his son wanted to do.

With a little retinitis:

"Dad, I need the Wenxin Agency!"

"Hahaha, you seem to know everything. The old fox didn't leave anything. Ling Shi, did you hear? From now on, the young Prince can order Weixin Agency"

Ling Shi in a solemn voice:

"This servant knows what to do."

"Hm"

Ye Jun looked at the two and didn't know what to say. He didn't know Ling Shi was hiding such a secret. Although he saw him give his life to protect his father,  didn't know he was part of the Wenxin Agency.

"Something else?" Ye Xiang interrupts the prince's string of thoughts.

"No, this son thanks his father."

"So formal! Free then"

After the two came out, a woman with elegant features approaches the king.

"Are you sure this is for the best?"

"Trust your son."

Back to the prince's room

"Young Prince, I hope you forgive this servant. This servant has hidden information from the prince."

With one hand waving

"Ling Shi, be sure of this prince know"

With a nod

" Does the young prince need anything?"

Ye Jun pulls out a piece of paper and starts drawing.

"You can find this plant. I need to know if there's anything like that.

"I'll do my best."

"You can go"

Left alone Ye Jun, seated on an armchair touching with his fingers a table.

'I think tobacco addiction follows me here.'

7