New disciple joined
92 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Jun spent all day analyzing how he will spend his second chance. He had a strange feeling. In his first life, he was just a young prince who all he knew was to cultivate.

He never tried to enter in the kingdom's politics. In fact, at this time he was in secluded cultivation. Only then he returns to the palace. Since he was not active in palace politics, he does not have influence in the palace. Perhaps that is why when he could not cultivate the official requested the king to appoint a new crown prince, but Ye Jun was the sole heir. That's when his uncle Shu Jia stepped in. Ye Li adopted Shu Jia before he met Ye Jun's grandmother.

Everyone thinks his talent impressed Ye Li, however Ye Jun knows the genuine reason. Shu Jia was adopted because of a mission. When Grandpa Ye destroyed an evil sect, Shu Jia was captive by them. Shu Jia being a son of the old patriarch who has been accused of treason. Ye Li was initially assigned to take care of Shu, so he will not return to the evil path.

In his first life, he was close to this uncle. But after Su Wei showed up, realized it was all just a lie. It all starts with Su Wei.

Song Jia's master rewarded Su Wei for saving his disciple, giving Su Wei the right to enter Heavenly Dragon. With his poor talent and cultivation, they would never accept him in Heavenly Dragon normally.

Ye Jun don't even know today exactly how Su Wei saved Song Jia.

In his first life, he was focus on Su Wei being far too close to his fiance. The day Ye Jun came out of solitary, Su Wei was already in the sect for a week. After several exchanges of words, they ended in a duel on the first day he came out of isolation.

Of course, Ye Jun lost the fight after a few hits with him. Since then, Ye Jun has lost the respect of Heavenly Dragon. Lost to a man that is only at Qi Condensation.

Ye Jun at the time did not stop here and used all his contacts to cripple Su Wei, but all of them doomed to failure. Without further options, Ye Jun took a treasure from the palace, left by his grandfather, and challenged Su Wei to a match of life and death.

Su Wei accepted, but it did not go as Ye Jun wanted. Su Wei became even stronger in a month.

Even with talent, he couldn't grow so fast. And the treasure was useless in front of him.

Su Wei didn't kill Ye Jun. He destroyed his cultivation. Another thing he later discovered was that no longer has his talent in cultivation.

He remains stuck at Core Formation with no talent in cultivation.

Is very difficult, even with outstanding talent, to get past Soul Formation. That only happens with new generations. Because they're getting weaker and weaker. No one knows why. Even procreating gets harder.

After his cultivation was destroyed, Ye Jun got worse. The palace, which never even got involved with him, decided that he couldn't keep the post of the crown prince.

His father tried everything, but officials saw the moment to attack the king. They started not doing their jobs.

Then Shu Jia declared that his son could become the new prince of the crown. Although Shu Jia had many women in his harem, he did not have a son, only a daughter with his main wife. That's when Ye Jun found out that Shu adopted Su Wei. The one who ruined his future.

Everything went easy because his father lost political control. Ye Xiang becoming just a puppet king.

Shu Jia being the one making the decisions.

That Ye Xiang tried to get back at Su Wei made things worse. In the end, he died by Shu Jia's hands on the pretext that the demons had obscured his judgment.

Shu Jia was at the same level of cultivation as Ye Xiang. In that fight, Shu Jia was much stronger. Probable thanks to Su Wei.

In his old life, Ye Jun became a fugitive, with the money that managed to escape, he created an organization like Wenxin Agency, but it was only for Su Wei. It just didn't work out, and he lost his life.

The present Ye Jun has realized that his grandfather is right.

He doesn't want to take revenge on Su Wei. He tried this once, and it didn't work. He will live his life keeping his family safe. If Su Wei has any other thoughts Ye Jun will make him suffer this time.

When Ye Jun was in modern times he tried to find out what he wronged. He spent many nights thinking about what he could have done differently. He even followed the Psychology major just to understand why no one was on his side. He wanted to understand people better.

He kept reading everything. He had a feeling that one day he'd be able to come back. He spent time with brilliant people asking strange questions. But no one laughed at him.

They were all trying to give logical answers to illogical questions.

He asked about cultivation. About parallel worlds. He talked to people in politics to see why his father had no support. In modern times, he wasn't a genius. Actually, his IQ was low. Compared to the world of cultivation, he didn't easily remember things. His body needed a lot of work to become even 0.00001 of what he once had.

Now being back he's discovered that everything he's read, discussed, lived can remember exactly. Even things he didn't understand before, he now understands them.

  The next day.

Ye Jun is eating breakfast. Ling Shi next to him.

"Young print. I'm sorry I still haven't found what you're looking for."

"It would be good if that exists. If not, I'll look for an alternative. Keep searching!"

"As you wish"

"Ling Shi. I want a list of all the officials. As detailed as possible. Along with a list of people from the Wenxin Agency who can teach some young people. " Ye Jun continues to eat without looking at Ling Shi

"The first one can be done quickly but... " After a few seconds, in a small voice

"The Wenxin agency has enough people, I don't think it's the right time to expand ... if that happens... "

Ye Jun stops eating, wipes his mouth and looks at Ling Shi

"I will not grow Wenxin Agency. I want to create another agency, one that will serve another purpose."

"Then this servant will do as the prince says"

After Breakfast Ye Jun left for the Heavenly Dragon Sect.

Entered the gate, disciples received Ye Jun with greetings. In the past, Ye Jun tried to be popular, so he greets everyone back. Today is different. He knows everyone here doesn't like him.

He just nodded politely. He steps to the pavilion reserved for him. A youth comes in, with a scarred face, he approaches Ye Jun.

"Senior Ye."

"Oh. What is it?" He didn't know the name of this Junior, yet everything was familiar.

"A week ago, a new disciple joined. Master Yu Yan assigned him a room in the Dragon pavilion."

7