Lotus Position
76 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Each report had a section of indications, there Ye Jun chooses, how to proceed that group in the mission. This time, he didn't call Ling Shi directly. He just wrote:

'Monitors all royal alchemists.-purple code '

The codes were created by Ye Li to indicate the level of importance. From white, blue, yellow, purple to red.

And black meaning, moving each group for one mission, in which all Wenxin Agency agents had to cooperate.

It is all he could do at the moment.

Ye Jun need to see precisely Shu Jia's plans.

In his past life, Shu Jia's plans no longer need to be used. Su Wei gave him a comfortable approach. Except, now Ye Jun wants to see exactly how his uncle wants to get to the throne.

The report on the officials was identical to the report on the alchemists.

Many small and high officials were having discussions with Shu Jia.

Mostly small discussions, no great value. However, with the booze and the women involved, officials who didn't have high cultivation are fascinated by Shu Jia's charm.

The report had only one observation

'Shu Jia increases his support among officials'

  indication box

'Surveillance Shu Jia- code red'

Ye Jun was impressed. Wenxin Agency did an impeccable job.

Even high cultivator couldn't track down their agents. Ye Li has spent many system points to create this agency.

Wenxin Agency is unique because of the cultivation method. Wenxin Agency cultivation method is connected to the Ye family. If even one agent thinks of betrayal Ye Jun and Ye Xiang will know.

Besides, Wenxin Agency's cultivation manuals are all high. Each skill is specially chosen for every person for the type of group they are assigned to. The only downside was that there wasn't a group specializing in the assassination.

After going through all the reports left by Wenxin Agency, Ye Jun decided it was time to finally test whether discussions with scientists he knew in the modern world were beneficial.

Ye Jun has made many friends in the modern world, all with different specialties. They were a group of fanatics, real nerds. When Ye Jun brought cultivation into one of their discussions, they came up with all kinds of theories. 

And because Ye Jun was providing specific details, theories became more and more credible for Ye Jun.

All those people had the only regret that they couldn't test all those theories. However, the current Ye Jun can.

In the secret room, left by Ye Li, Ye Jun was seated in Lotus Position.

From the discussions he had in the modern world, he realized that talent is not the most important.

The talent of the cultivator is set by the capacity of every individual to absorb psychic energy.  It's the only energy or Qi that doesn't require a cultivation method.

The cultivation method is essential. Depending on the cultivation method, you can absorb a specific type of Qi. All those brilliant people had the same opinion the affinity of Qi, is the most significant aspect of cultivation.

If a cultivator chooses a cultivation method that absorbs Qi in which the cultivator has no affinity, then the talent is useless.

A cultivator that absorbs Qi in which he has no high affinity,  his future pathways are limited.

In this theory, even grandpa Ye believed. The cultivation method of the Ye family allows Ye Jun to absorb all types of qi.  Just have to find Qi.

With classical cultivation methods, it is easier to find Qi, hard to absorb.

For example, Heavenly Dragon Sect is located in an abundant place in Qi life. Qi essential. It is the most abundant Qi, most sects, have cultivation methods for life Qi. Although they have so much Qi life, they cannot easily absorb it.

Evil sects use death Qi.  Death Qi is are the Qi left behind by cultivators when they die. Death Qi is the most powerful Qi, but also the most dangerous because the deviation of cultivation leads to a loss of control on the part of the cultivator.

Another Qi spread is Neutral Qi, which is cultivated by monks. It has no significant characteristics, but the cultivation of this Qi has a higher rate of divine enlightenment than the two types of Qi.

In the Ye family method of cultivation, the talent changes how easy you find Qi, not the rate of absorption of Qi, not as it usually is.

That's why, Ye Xiang with mediocre talent, can keep up with Shu Jia. Castle, like Heavenly Dragon Sect, is located on an abundant place of Life Qi.

So for Ye Xiang, it is quite easy to find Qi because he has Qi life affinity.  Yet, for Ye Jun, it wasn't like that. He had to work harder to keep up appearances. No one should have known that his talent differed from the others.

In the past, Ye Jun didn't try to absorb another type of Qi.  Spending so much time in the sect, he thought death Qi is the fruit of evil, and Neutral Qi was only for old monks.

However, now he knows that death Qi is just another form of Qi. And neutral Qi is the purest Qi. Some people he talked to thought that Neutral Qi was the key to immortality. Being pure energy.

Thanks to his talent, Ye Jun was able to easily find Death Qi. It wasn't abundant, but it existed.

Following the cultivation method, Ye Jun divided the dantian into three parts. No one's heard of the dantian split. But the Ye family method specifies how to do it. Basically, it creates three rooms that the user can seal, so Qi does not come into contact with each other, being undetectable by other ones. If Ye Jun seals all the rooms, he'll look without cultivation. Of course, the risk of this cultivation method is much higher than the known methods.

As soon as he finished, Ye Jun absorbed Death qi, passed through the meridians, and entered one of the rooms in dantian.

Following the same method, he learned that Neutral Qi was quite abundant in the palace. Once Neutral Qi entered in dantian, Ye Jun could see that he could absorb more than life Qi. That means his affinity with neutral Qi is very high. Actually, Ye Jun has a greater affinity with Death Qi than Life Qi. If he had a normal Life Qi cultivation method, he'd probably get stuck when he came to higher realms.

Life Qi sects know about Qi affinity but choose not to reveal anything to disciples. Imagine that half the disciples have a death Qi affinity. What will choose a cultivator? A path in which he knows for sure that it will fail or the safe path to success. Death Qi sects are a few and hidden. And neutral Qi has no sect. The monks are the ones who practice, with the doors closed.

So no one looked for a way to detect affinity. But Ye Jun knows away. At least in theory. But he has time to test.

After 10 hours in which Ye Jun was still in Lotus Position, caught in cultivating, the steps of a person attract his attention.

Ye Jun regain his normal mental state, he sees that,  is covered in impurities.

7