‘Seriously Su Wei?’
61 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"OH! That agreement. Song Jia, be sure this prince didn't take it to heart. You don't have to burden yourself with that title.  In the end, we still haven't held the ceremony. "

Ye Jun was still focused on the smell of tea. His eyes didn't look at Song Jia.

"Ye Jun! What does that mean? "

'AH! How can I tell her to understand it? '

"Song Jia, the engagement ceremony is held when the king gives the marriage edict of this prince. Until then, you, Song Jia, you are just the daughter of the patriarch Heavenly Dragon Sect."

"You! Even...? "

"Song Jia, this prince would like to keep you company, but the royal affairs must be done. "  Before Ye Jun could stand, Song Jia, remembers the true scope of her arrival. In a strange voice:

"Are you going to participate in the sect tournament? "

'hahaha! Seriously Su Wei?'

"This prince will participate!"

Song Jia started smiling. But before he can say anything.

"Of course, as a spectator with the imperial father and mother. "

Song Jia's smile became stiff.

"Ye Jun, how can you not participate? Can you call yourself a senior? "

"Senior? Song Jia, you say that being senior in Heavenly

Dragon Sect is more important than the duty of the prince of the Ye kingdom? "

"No. I... "

"Song Jia. This prince has spent time in Heavenly Dragon Sect to honor the duty as crown prince and to show respect for the sect. However, participation in the tournament will be left to those who are disciples of Heavenly Dragon Sect."

Before Song Jia can say anything, Ling Shi appears behind Song Jia.

"Young prince, everything is ready."

"If that's all. Old Fu, you can lead Miss Song back."

While Ye Jun and Ling Shi come out of the garden Song Jia remained with his eyes on the back of Ye Jun.

"Young prince, I did well ?"

"A real actor, well done!"

"Actor? "

"Oh, Let's go, we've got a lot to do."

Before entering the garden, Ye Jun told Ling Shi to come and call him. He didn't want to spend much time with his fiancée.

In the room of the crown prince, Ye Jun had in front of the report of number  5.

The information came faster than Ye Jun expected. But it's all because of Yu Yan's negligence.

When Su Wei saved Song Jia, he was seriously injured. So Yu Yan had to ask the monks for help.

Monks apart from the cultivation are very good at healing. They possess a lot of knowledge about plants and how to use them.

Some monks keep their doors open, so cultivators can ask for remedies or spiritual guidance for a price.

Su Wei's wounds were from a creature in the black forest. A place where a cultivator of Su Wei's rank shouldn't be. The monk had a talkative personality. So, number 5 could find out some details that usually couldn't be brought to light.

For example, Su Wei, at that moment, had a broken ring. For others, it doesn't seem unusual, but Ye Jun knows this ring. His father has one, left by his grandfather as a legacy, a symbol of royalty.

The system gives that ring as a starter pack.

The ring is the symbol of the Ye family. Ye Jun read from the report that the symbol on Su Wei's ring is the same as his grandfather's.

One of Ye Jun's priorities is getting his hands on that ring. The symbol of the royal family should not appear to anyone but Ye.

It could lead to many misfortunes if someone found that Su Wei has the same symbol as the Ye family. When his father died in his first life, Ye Jun couldn't take the ring with him, and he never saw Su Wei's ring.

However, right now, Su Wei has a broken ring. That means that, at the moment, the starter pack can't be used. It can probably be repaired, except it needs system points.

Su Wei is stuck in the sect now, which means the chances of him accumulating points are slim.

The sects are beneficial, yet it is similar to a corporation in the modern world. You're exploited for the gain of others while you get a small amount.

Ye Jun know the only way Su Wei can win many points is in the tournament.

Song Jia came to ask if he was participating in the tournament, which means Su Wei is worried.

He already has a mission with Ye Jun's name on it. And through Song Jia, Ye Jun found out that the deadline is probably the tournament.

The system offers missions depending on the situations you are in, being in Heavenly Dragon Sect with his cultivation, it means he can't take missions.

And leaving the sect must be justified if you do not have a higher position in the sect. Being a simple disciple, with small cultivation, even with the favor of Yu Yan is very hard to leave.

Ye Jun understand Su Wei's thinking. Being forced to a dead end must take risks or wait patiently for an opportunity. Su Wei will definitely take some risks to earn system points.

Ling Shi, though in the room with Ye Jun he was paying attention to his new toys. Ye Jun looks at him and shakes his head.

"Ling Shi!"

Ling Shi still focused on daggers.

"AHAM! LING SHI!"

Ling Shi with a shamed face:

" This servant apologizes. "

"How many people do we have in Heavenly Dragon Sect?"

"50 disciples, who are currently in training for Wenxin Agency and five teachers are our people. "

Ye Jun was pleased. Although it wasn't a huge number, it was enough for what he wanted to do.

"Tell everyone to pay attention to Su Wei's moves. Not very direct. Simple glances are enough. I want to know if he's requesting a mission. Or if he's involved in a fight. Code red."

Ling Shi still didn't know why his master gave so much attention to a simple disciple. It's because of Song Jia. Then why was he so cold to her? Ling Shi wouldn't understand his master at all. But there's nothing he can do.

"This servant understands."

Ye Jun just nodded.

"Did you find the plant? "

"This servant is still searching. I've increased the number of people to search for."

"Then, tell the group in charge of alchemists to find alchemists who are not corrupted by Shu Jia. If you don't discover it, turn to the monks. "

'I have to be ready.'

"I'll do as the young master says"

"You may go."

With Ling Shi gone, Ye Jun took the Hidden Heart manual.

Although he was a little disappointed that he wasn't as powerful as he believed was better than nothing.

After reading the whole manual, he understood how to use the technique.

Still, he wasn't happy. The technique was way too complicated. It requires far too much control.

To maintain the condition at all times, it consumes a lot of psychic energy.

Although with his talent, it is easy to maintain the condition for a day is not what Ye Jun want. Su Wei doesn't have the same level as Ye Jun, yet he could keep the technique permanently.

6