Good seats for tomorrow
83 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So Ye Jun had to see how to change the manual so it wouldn't consume so much energy.

Ye Jun spent three days in his room, didn't even go out once. On the third day, he managed to improve the manual. Even then, it wasn't as what he wanted.

'It's way too hard. Although I got to improve the technique to use it continually for a month is still not sufficient. I still haven't discovered a way to hide for higher realms. I can't spend that much time on a manual. I have a lot more to do.'

Reality hit Ye Jun hard. He can't spend all his time improving manuals.

Ling Shi saw that his master had finished what he had to do, so he entered with the manuals requested by Ye Jun. But Ye Jun's look when he saw the manuals was cold.

Ling Shi was sitting in the right room. He saw the way his master looked at him. It was one of those moments when he didn't understand Ye Jun.

"Young master. I did as you asked. These are the manuals based on the young prince's requirements.

"Ling Shi how many people in Wenxin Agency have the ability to improve manuals. " Asked Ye Jun directly.

Ling Shi had an odd expression.

"Young prince. Changing manuals requires a lot of understanding. Wenxin Agency currently has, I think, five people who can have that kind of ability. "

"That's enough. I will go through the manuals and make a list of changes. Tell them to think of ways to apply them."

"Young master, these are key people in the organization. If they're all taken, I'm afraid Wenxin Agency will have infrastructural problems."

"Then they don't have to spend all their time, on this, it's enough if they offer ideas. "

Ye Jun understand how hard it is to modify a manual. Creating a manual sometimes means a cultivator work for their entire life.

Simply if he gets other ideas and approaches, it'll be a lot easier for him.

"That, I think, is possible."

"Okay, then."

"Young master. One of the teachers in Heavenly Dragon Sect informed Wenxin Agency that Su Wei was challenged by a disciple to a duel."

With an evil smile:

"Many things happened in 3 days."

"Su Wei requested the right to a mission and was accepted. But since his level of cultivation is not suitable for the mission, the mission leader did not allow him to participate.

Since the leader has no reason not to comply with the sect's decision, he made a deal with Su Wei. If Su Wei wins the duel, he becomes the mission leader. "

"What level of cultivation do the two have? Level missions?"

"The mission is level 1. Su Wei is at the Fifteen levels of Qi Condensation, the leader, is at the Late Foundation Establishment. "

Level 1 missions are for cultivators who have entered the Foundation Establishment. Even if you are the last stage of Qi Condensation, you cannot take part in the mission.

When Su Wei joined the sect, he was at Fourteen Qi Condensation. But in his old life, he managed to defeat Ye Jun at Core Formation.  It's easy to see that the mission leader has no chance.

For Ye Jun, there was a chance. Su Wei will get a system mission. It's not hard to guess.

"Ling Shi, set up a meeting between me and the mission leader. Make sure no one finds out!"

"As you wish, young prince."

The level of cultivation of the mission leader is far too low.

However, the duel in the sect offers many possibilities. Usually, the participants of the duel fight, without weapons but weapons are absolutely allowed.

So, if one of the participants chooses to use a weapon, he can.

'I don't think Su Wei knows a weapon technique at the moment. Because the daggers are now at Ling Shi. And as much as  Ling Shi loves them, he will certainly not receive them back.'

After an hour of waiting, a young man named Du Mu with a bald head sits in the eastern garden. In front of him is Ye Jun. It gives the impression of a mysterious man. You can't see its cultivation, but you can feel it has high cultivation.

It is a small change made by Ye Jun, a feeling of inferiority is placed in the heart of the one who tries to determine his cultivation.

Du Mu, slightly tense looking at Ye Jun

"Senior, what do you want from this disciple?"

Ye Jun didn't correct Du Mu when he named him a senior. He wanted Du Mu to feel close to him. That way, he's more than willing to do what he asks.

"I heard that the disciple Mu has a great fight tomorrow."

Du Mu has relaxed a little.

"A little worm wants to get out in the world. Nothing important.

He wants to put the entire group at risk. Tomorrow he will find out that he's not ready to come out."

"Junior  Mu, I admire your judgment. Does that mean you're sure you'll win tomorrow?"

"Of course. Du Mu is not easy to defeat."

"Hahaha. Of course. Then I'll come and see your victory. "

"Senior. It's an honor."

Du Mu beamed.

"Not at all. I just haven't seen a duel in a long time. Especially one with swords. Young disciples don't practice the art of the sword."

Ye Jun, with a disappointed face, looks at Du Mu.

"Senior. This Junior knows some sword techniques, too. Be sure tomorrow I'll show the senior a good fight. "

With a smiling face, Ye Jun signed to a servant. Within moments, a beautiful sword and a manual were in front of Du Mu.

"Du Mu, these are a gift to you. I hope you accept the gifts from this prince."

Du Mu looked surprised at Ye Jun, then at the sword. A beautiful golden sword with excellent work.

"This junior can't accept them."

"Du Mu, these are only trivial things in this prince's room. The sword was bought by me a long time ago, and  I came across an easy-to-understand sword manual.  If you are already a user of the sword, I am sure that this manual is much more useful to you than this prince."

Du Mu took a good look at Ye Jun. He saw his clothes, after the servants in the back. Followed by the garden, it was a beautiful landscape.

"Be sure this junior will give the prince a beautiful fight."

Ye Jun felt Du Mu's tone change.

"Du Mu. I'm sure you will, but this prince doesn't have much time. You don't have to play with him. Just use the technique I left for you. I'm sure you'll understand it at a top-level. "

"I agree with the Prince, there's no point playing with a worm."

"Hahaha. Brilliant minds think the same."

After a few small discussions with Du Mu, the servants escorted him out.

The manual given to Du Mu was one left by his grandfather. Although he was sorry that he offered it, he knew there was a price to pay. The manual is easy to understand. It is just a manual of an unknown sect improved by Ye Li with the system. However, the technique left in it was one of 1 strike -1 kill.

Even if Su Wei can defeat a higher cultivator than him, it's because his opponent doesn't attack with all his might in the first strike.

In his first life, Ye Jun wanted to play with Su Wei, so he did not attack with all his might after a while, realized that the more he fought, the more his weaknesses were known to Su Wei. Probably a manual provided by the system, who knows.

"Ling Shi, reserve good seats for tomorrow."

"This servant will make sure the young prince has the best view tomorrow."

6