[11] Chelecsia
481 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning : Lengthy Chapter

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                    Location: Unknown Hill                                                     Year: 1065 AD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________             

 

 

 

 

    
Triarcs(Three Cresent Moons) brightened the night-time but still, the forest casted shadows within them, giving privilege to nocturnal creatures.

 

Among the dark of the Forest two yellow lights could be seen, they are not lights but eyes of a Beast, instead of black pupils those eyes had black slits.

 

King Beast, they call it, When a creature becomes stronger beyond what naturally considered strong, They are few but outlive most of their brethren. Throughout history various King Beasts have been born, they are either didn't bother humanity or slain by the Alliance of kingdoms' Army or got tired of humans and returned to their home.

 

These yellow eyes belong to such a beast, now completely concentrated on a big fallen tree downhill.

 

It is a huge tree whose barks couldn't be bashed by DireBoar's charge nor scratched by giant DireBear's claws, which fell a long time ago by reasons unknown.

 

Even though their bark can be hard, the Horn of a horned rabbit has the properties to disintegrate it enabling these rabbits to carve it out and that's why its the best place for prey to escape its predator.

 

Carved using Horns this was made into the shelter of horned Rabbits.

 

This huge log is home to hundreds of Horned Rabbits, although jackalopes are stronger than this small framed relative, they can't carve with their antlers and also don't fit into these entrances made mainly for Horned Rabbits, that's why there are no jackalopes in this log burrow nest.

 

These horned Rabbits are smart enough to make airflow windows as to not let their brethren suffocate to death, while also making complex pathways like ant pit without weakening the Log's Hardness so as to not broken by Direbears if they stomp on it.

 

The yellow eyes are exactly watching through one of those airflow holes that lead to what can be considered the biggest hall where they all gathered.

 

Typically in a Rabbit society breeding would happen without violence since they have to increase the chances of survival since any fight by impaling each other and spilling blood would only invite Predators.

 

But this Log Society is quite different, Since the log-burrow gives safety, every rabbit wants to be inside it but there's not enough space, This gave privilege to strong ones, in turn, this log rabbts decided to fight for anything and everything without qualms, strong got to stay while weak had to roam outside,

 

Now two horned rabbits are having a problem as to who was to mate with a young female rabbit with blue eyes and pure white fur,

 

A white rabbit with black spot on the face is now baring it's yellow rat teeth to its opponent, a full grey colored rabbit which in return bared its teeth, since neither of them backed down a brutal battle is inevitable, They both walked towards each other using their back legs like bipedal creatures, once they both hugged like bears they now started slapping each other furiously. soundless rapid paw slaps exchanged,

 

From the yellow eye's perspective, these slappings with their soft paws without claws were comical.

 

On the side of rabbits, no one cared for this mating fight as every rabbit either moved about or chewing its food or sleeping,

 

The two slappers are unsatisfied about their initial brawl and now both fluffy cheeks are etching for a bloody battle, they got back from their bipedal position to four legs and prepared for the charge, both jumped towards each other as they pointed their horns with an intent to tear apart the other,

 

*Almost inaudible sound*

 

Both of them impaled each other's flesh, black spotted's horn on grey's shoulder as grey's horn was inside black-spotted one's skull as it went through its other eye, The victor was Grey rabbit which is now struggling to take its horn off of the opponent's corpse

 

It took a few minutes for the grey to free itself from the opponent's horn impaled on it and also removing the corpse from its own horn before heading to the blue-eyed female rabbit, Disregarding the injury from the great battle, it simply slumped its weight on the female from behind, it didn't move for few minutes while positioning it the right angle before suddenly started pistoning rapidly which stopped after half a minute making the blue eyes go wide at the end.

 

The golden eyes after satisfied in watching the show now headed towards a particular direction with a full sprint in the moonlit night, only leaving a white blur.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

(POV: Aymar)

 

 

 

The night when we returned to our accomodation, I realized we are the only ones leaving and my family seemed depressed. which made me suspicious,

 

The next day, I went with Boris first thing in the morning to make a quick purchase before leaving the Capital.

 

Our return back home took longer making me feel like we've made more enemies in one Night. Also confirmed my suspicions, something must have happened,

 

During one of the Night travels, we had to camp outside to sleep, It was one those of nights where I looked up to my map trying to get a better picture of how big the kingdom.

 

The initial route from home to the capital takes a week, but the route we've taken would double the time it takes to return back home making our round trip almost a month.

 

So far the path I uncovered looks like a map for racing tracks in racing games but these uncovered routes look tiny compared to the largely uncovered part of the map.

 

That night, my brother came to me, staring at the Triarcs like me but suddenly started talking, "Aymar, do you want to be D'kman Family Head?" he asked without looking at me.

 

'You must be truly desperate to come to me for a talk' I thought.

 

I looked at him before turning back to the moons, this time closing my map tabs and said "No".

 

He looked at me as if he misheard me "No?", "No" I replied, This time he's more curious asking "Why?",

 

"Because I want to be traveling merchant" I answered.

 

"But Why?" he kept asking, "So that I could travel beyond our Barony, across the world." (Pokemon Theme song) I revealed my true Intent.

 

Now he's looking at me as if he heard the most stupidest thing in the world, "Are you fucking with me right now?" he roared furiously.

 

I just frowned not able to understand what is wrong, looking at my frown he calmed and asked "So Boris didn't tell you?".

 

"Tell me what?" I seriously have no idea what he meant,

 

"Only sinners travel beyond our western Realm, and those who travel beyond our land will be cursed with dark skin" he revealed new information that I didn't know.

 

'So either Church is racist or he mistook the warning for 'getting tanned' from the sun as a curse, But this also gives me the vague impression that the Southern Continent is actually similar to Africa considering the position of it is also south,

 

"Just give up on your world travel, if not I'll be the first one killing you for trying to stain our house's image" he returned after saying this.

 

"Hey wait! explain it fully" my shoutings fell on deaf ears as I watched him return to his tent.

 

'Yet another church's restraints, it seems to me church acts like real-world Authoritarian Countries hiding people from truth' being tired from church's bs I returned back to my tent.

 

 

-------------------------------------------(Once Returned to Castle)---------------------------------------

 

 

After dropping from the carriage, I waited at the castle entrance for someone.

 

To prove my expectations I was embraced by a bear hug from behind almost pushing me down,

 

'Sia must have missed me so much' with my lips curled upwards I turned around returned the similar bear hug,

 

Hold up, 'When did Chelecsia have Muscles?' exactly when our embrace ended, I finally looked at the person with face of horror, the person was slightly crouching to match my height to hug me, now standing to his full height, a head taller than me.

 

"Hehe Welcome Back!" John who said this all the while opening his mouth wide grin showing his two rows of teeth, it was how he behaves ever since I took him in, a silly smile plastered to his face while my family, the guards, Eddie, Talyor, and some minions watched the whole master-servant Reunion with dumbfounded Expressions, I did not utter a single word, just headed to my room after signaling them to visit me in the morning.

 

'Why did Chelecsia didn't came to greet me when returned?' I pondered while carrying a certain bag.

 

"Welcome back Master, I apologize on behalf of Mistress Sia since she's currently in a sorry state"The orphan maid who received me told this.

 

'So finally Sia hit her Periods huh? didn't expect it to be this soon, wait what is even the normal age for periods?' I wondered,

 

"Mistress Sia?" I asked the reason for Sia's new title to the maid girl, "I'm terribly sorry Master, we didn't know that you wanted the matter to be discreet since Senior sia didn't mind it at all, We'll return using the normal titles from now on" the terrified maid quickly apologized while bowing repeatedly.

 

'What happened when I was away?, and also I'm not sure whether to glad that Sia's subordinates are smarter than Sia herself',

 

"where is she now?" "Master, Senior Sia is now in your room, please be warned that she had been looking less healthy lately and visibly not at good state" she replied with a sad tune.

 

"What happened to her?!" I shouted grabbing the maid's shoulders, "I really don't know master, she's like this from last two weeks" she cried pleadingly, I bolted to my room to find Chelecsia.

 

Inside my room there was a round bump on my bed covered with my blanket, I pulled the blanket out to unveil Sia who's sleeping in a fetus position looking like a broken doll with lifeless Eyes which now suddenly got back what little life was left when seeing me, but her expression turned to that of terrified instantly.

 

I can't bear seeing her in this state I just hugged Sia who tried to run away, now crying in my arms.

 

"I'm sorry-I'm Sorry..." she started apologizing to me, "It's okay just tell me what happened" I consoled her while prodding as to what transpired.

 

After a painstaking hour of consoling she finally calmed down, I made the maids fetch water for her which only became ammo to refill her tear streams which wet my clothes, not that I mind it anyway.

 

"Now tell me what happened", "it's gone, It's all gone," she said that while looking down on her crotch.

 

I fumed "Who did that?" I raged only for her to shrink down while she answered me "It's me" she pointed herself.

 

At this point I didn't understand anything, "what's gone again?" this time I asked her a proper question.

 

"Ofcourse the Cookies" she said with serious face "...",

 

I finally got the gist of it "So you were crying because you ate the Cookies?" she nodded slowly and nervously as afraid of me getting angry.

 

I took out the box from the secret spot and started inspecting it on my Bed, it was clean empty, not even a small crumb left inside, only the slight lingering sweet smell testament to the Tragedy.

 

'Although I'm a little mad that she finished all these cookies, It took me a month to return and also I was the one who told her to eat it when she misses me, in one way I'm also glad.'

 

Sia looked more heartbroken when she looked at the box being her Crime Evidence.

 

She turned her look back at me "Please don't hate me" ready to start tearing up again.

 

"Kyaa" I hugged her, burying her in my chest while carresing her, 'I don't know what else to do with my innocent maid except to hug her like this'.

 

Realizing that the treatment is opposite of what she expected, she was petrified for a while before asking "You're not mad Aymar?".

 

"No why would I?, I'm the one who told you to eat it when you miss me right? it almost took a month to return so I don't mind." I moved my head side to side before saying this.

 

"but I finished them on the third day itself" she testified, I like her honesty but also Its like she wants me to punish her so badly.

 

"well that's bad, you have to use my brush to clean your teeth or your teeth will go bad" I warned.

 

"Don't worry Aymar, I've been using your toothbrush five times a day without even you knowing it..!" she testified with a smug before closing her mouth with both hands as she testified to yet another crime.

 

'So that's why those sticks are shortlived huh' "Well I don't mind it, but I'm mad that you didn't welcome me, do you know who gave me welcome hug? its john" I complained.

 

"What? John?...   I'm sorry I was worried that you'd be mad and I don't know how to face you directly except for waiting in your bed", 'that's weird especially when she has zero knowledge in that department, I wonder what made her think sitting in their bed is the best way to pacify someone'.

 

"Si.." "Aym..", we awkwardly looked at each other before both of us started to speak only to be interrupted by each other.

 

"you go first" "No you go first", we both said the same thing.

 

'This is going nowhere', "I'll go first then" I returned with the Sack that I brought with me and gave it to Sia, "empty the sack on the bed" I instructed.

 

She poured the dresses on the bed, They were good clothes better than the plain brown robe that she's wearing now, 'packaging in the medieval period is the worst, now all those clothes looked uneven'.

 

"These are all for you" her expression brightened up "Really?" I nodded in response, sia was interested at first glance but suddenly slumped down.

 

"No Aymar don't waste them on me, these are bright clothes that can be easily stained, I can't afford to make them dirty" she answered sadly.

 

"what do you mean? you don't have any work with those maids doing it for you" I didn't buy her excuse at all, not one bit.

 

"Aymar, Dad has been scolding me for slacking off, he told me If I make a habit of being lazy, then it will be hard to me in the future, and that's why I'm working lately but these dresses would stop me from doing so" she reasoned.

 

"The solution is simple, while the maids split themselves in other chores, take cleaning my room as your only job and look at this black robe, this white apron thing can be worn separately so you have to take off the white clothes while cleaning and wear it back when your work is over, other than that you just have to stay beside me all the time and receive the food or drinks that other maids bring and serve it to me directly yourself." I suggested.

 

she liked the suggestion "alright but aymar these clothes seems costly, is it okay for me to wear it?", "how many excuses are you gonna make? if you refuse I'll make john my personal maid making him wear this" 'Sory John for using you, but I know it'll work.

 

Her face contorted on the thought "No not him of all people, I'll wear this!" she accepted.

 

I told the maids to close the door and help sia change into one of the maid dress while I turned my face towards the wall as to give her a bit of privacy, even if I wanted to peek at her, I would get nothing much than her mini mounds since we are still brats, I drowned myself into other thoughts.

 

The reason I bought her dresses because her current brown robe, how do I say this, its old like some kind of heirloom given to maid in training for generations so only God knows how many people had worn this before, she had been wearing same dress ever since I've known her, the few patches that were stitched are evidencing that the robe had seen better days, I don't blame laundry it's just it's too old that it smells like an old hag.

 

I want to cuddle her without that smell, so I bought some good clothes that aren't available at our Barony,

 

I got two sets of dresses for her, one is a classic maid dress from higher nobility, as for second dress it is some decent corset blue gown fit for mid and low nobles and merchant's daughters.

 

(yes women are made to wear a corset at a young age in wealthy families so that they don't turn into different shapes due to their wealthy lifestyle, Men can afford to be ugly but not women)

 

*Throat clearing* "master it's done" the maid's voice brought me back from my reverie.

 

I looked back at Sia now wearing a new maid outfit, It is not your anime frilly maid with ribbons nor low skirt and dresses perfectly pronouncing body shapes, no.

 

Plain black gown with short sleeves that end before elbows, round neck, and long skirt but not that long to trip while walking.

 

Above that black maid dress a white apron thing covering the front and back except for her sleeves and edges of long Skirt, it also leaves a gap at the sides showing a black gown.

 

She also wears a white headdress practical for covering hair from dust, not what I wanted but it's a hundred times better than brown robes if not for her wet eyes from crying previously.

 

"You look very good on it Sia, From now on you should only wear this dress, giveaway your old dresses to other maids or girls" I announced with a satisfied expression, hearing my praise she gained some confidence on herself,

 

"Now wear the next one," I said before turning around, and only turned back when they notified that they are done.

 

I turned to look at the dark blue gown, which had a round neck big enough to show her collarbones and some upper chest since the dress is big for her, the dress had bell sleeves covering her hand completely, she was standing there awkwardly with the extra long sleeves which go beyond her hands and hanging down,

 

The Gown is too long that two of the maids are holding on both sides of the skirt to avoid it falling to the floor as Sia can't use the hand hidden in those long sleeves.

 

Spoiler

 

Chelecsia's New Dress

 

Gown                                                                                                                                                     Maid dress

 

 

 

[collapse]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

when I said this is corset gown, I didn't mean literal chest squeezing mechanism, merely some black threads covering waist part tied elegantly as to flatten along with the belly and to let the world know that there are two hills up above the plains.

 

Now I ordered the maids to leave, making the long skirt hitting the floor, Once they left I pushed her onto the bed and closed into her face I said "sia you look beautiful" her previous awkwardness and nervousness from wearing the new clothes and shock from my actions turned into a silly smile, "Thank you Aymar" she said slowly with a soft voice while covering her face with sleeves covered hand and now trying to hide in my chest by lowering her head.

 

I gave her head pats as to calm her emotions but suddenly she flipped pushing me down, now our positions reversed, and with a sly smile and red face getting close to my face and bit on my neck.

 

"Hey! what are you doing?" I shouted from the sharp pain, "Sorry Aymar, I felt like doing it" she's now rubbing the spot that she bit me with a sorry face.

 

We just cuddled in my bed for a while, it was calm and peaceful, then I remembered ,

 

"Aymar, I want to talk with you" she said suddenly with nervous air, "Let's Talk" I said.

 

"alone" she whispered "aren't we alone?" I asked like its a dumb question, "Not here, tonight at dad's room, I'll wait for you" She said before stripped the gown, throwing it on my face in the process and changing back to that stupid brown robe before running out of the room,

 

'What did I tell you about not wearing the brown robe?!' I can only facepalm as all of my work gone in vain,

 

Well atleast I got a glimpse of her innerwear, but innergarments aren't sexy at all,

 

I just laid on my bed while absentmindedly sniffed on the gown, thinking about what would she want to talk with me at night, after sniffing enough times I put the other dresses in my closet.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

(POV: Valter)

 

 

The Servant's Cottage, It is not big as a normal cottage but big enough for servants at higher positions like me to reside.

 

I am now currently Digging on grounds near Servant's cottage.

 

*Stump*

 

Finally, my shovel hit it, I quickly used my hands to manually take out two boxes and started opening them.

 

'All those glorious Nights, Its been so long ever since I wore this' black hooded leather robe, a light armor best gear for Assassins,

 

I chuckled slightly before started changing into the robes in the middle of the moonlight, anyone can see me but it didn't bother me since No one comes here at this part of Castle at this time, not even Patrols. I moved on to the next box, opening the box filled with small throwing knives and two ornate Steel Daggers one long and one short with skulls engraved at their pommel, I started hiding the throwing knives all over my body till the box was empty, After placing the two sheathed daggers in my belt, I focussed on last preparations, that is packing basic needs for both me and Sia in a bag, so I returned to our room.

 

'Today, Watching my daughter running out of Aymar's room with red-faced and teary and her clothes disheveled like she wore it in a quick manner, only an idiot will not understand what happened, and I know what has to be done'.

 

I was afraid the elder one to do such a thing but learning that it was the lil brat that my girl was fond of was the one did that, TSSk!.

 

'He must pay with his life!' with that hatred thought I was about to jump off, but stopped by the voices coming from the roof.

 

The spot where Sia stargazes upon some times, but clearly she was not alone now.

 

After climbing on the roof did I found the source, That brat now hugging my daughter with a heavenly smile, I never watched her smile like that with me.

 

"You Brat! let go of my Daughter!" shouted to my tongue confidently since guards don't care about whatever happens in servant's quarters.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

(POV: Aymar)

 

I headed to servant's Cottage Sneakily, I've been here before, it is slightly better than the brothel cottage out there, The two-story cottage's upper floor is overhanged so it is slightly larger than the ground floor.

 

While keeping my vision straight I almost fell into this pit, but thanks to the Triarcs it is bright enough for me to notice it.

 

I failed to mention this, We have three moons her unlike the typical Fantasy colorful moons, these are just white moons with different lunar cycles and since they mostly in crescent shapes, they are commonly called "Triarcs", 'so yeah no traffic signal balls during nights'.

 

I caught a vague glimpse of something moving at the corner of my eyes, That's when I noticed somebody in the middle of the pit stripping, 'wait isn't he sia's Dad?, He has quite the weird hobby' I thought before entering the cottage.

 

On second floor balcony Sia who was waiting for me, cheered up upon my arrival, "Aymar Come on, Let's go up" she said as she stood on wooden handrails of Balcony, "be Careful Sia!" before I finish shouting at her, she dexterously climbed onto the roof, now poking her head from above telling me to follow her suit.

 

'Chelecsia Love Quest: climb on the roof with your seven-year-old build,' thinking that, I groaned before hesitantly started to climb on handrails and after fifteen minutes of awkward movements I'm finally above the roof.

 

Well, the view is nice and all but still slightly chilly here due to the cold wind blowing.

 

Chelecsia sat on my lap with her head leaning on my chest while looking at my eyes.

 

It felt nice, I could do this all night.

 

"Aymar", She looked at me sincerely, "You know I love you right?" I feel weird about her saying that.

 

"I know and I love you too, You will always be my second love." I finished.

 

"second?" she looked as if it was her death sentence, "Yes first mom, second you" I clarified.

 

She sighed in relief before getting serious again, "You know I may love you but I'm not a dumb commoner girl who would throw herself just because few words".

 

"then, don't throw yourself to me before our marriage" I instructed.

 

blushed slightly she asked "Marriage? will the Lady accept it?".

 

"She will, I'll make sure that happens" I convinced her.

 

She got serious again "Say Aymar, what would you do if I don't look like this?" she asked a weird question.

 

'Is she an ugly hag or is she wearing makeup, I'm not sure which one it is, but I'm okay as long as I can bang her', My brain didn't catch the true meaning at that time.

 

"Sia I would marry you as long as you are a girl" I gave a safe reply.

 

Just when Sia was about to say something, a shout came out of nowhere.

 

It was Head butler Valter, A well kept black hair and blue eyes, along with his unique feature a pencil mustache over his lips which looked like he used charcoal to draw it, but the moon's light made it clear that the pencil mustache is real as a line of ants died just right there, but against his usual butler robe, he's now wearing some ninja assassin suit, it looks like the best on practical use with those light leather defense looks helpful for escaping nimbly.

 

We stood up, while Sia is greatly annoyed by her mood spoiled by his dad, "Dad what are you doing here? shouldn't you be sleeping now?" she scolded as if she's the Father.

 

Head Butler shocked by his daughter's words but it became Anger as he turned towards me "you!, What sorcery did you do to my Sia?!" he roared at me.

 

"he did nothing dad, I was just about the tell him about us" she hugged my neck and said this to her father.

 

"Sia stay away from him!" seeing his daughter getting close to me he visibly fumed, 'This guy must have pent up a lot of hatred towards me, I mean I would be also furious if my daughter got close to some brat'.

 

"Sia I didn't want to do this but you have to see the truth for yourself, Remember this 'They will always hate us'!" he shouted but what happened next made me surprised.

 

At a visible rate, his appearance changed as his skin became pale white while his face became more handsome like an albino dude without facial hair, but it's not only the biggest change.

 

"Cotton Candy" I muttered, satisfied with my shock he started talking with a smug "Are you afraid now brat, do you still want my daughter?".

 

I was distracted because his previously well kept black hair is now changed to fluffy pink waist-length hair in this form,

 

His question brought me out of my reverie "Of course Father, please accept me as your son-in-law" replied with a sporting smug, I imagined the worst but it seems like he's just a pale-skinned dude with fluffy cotton candy hair which I have the urge to pluck and eat it even if he becomes bald.

 

"Wait! why aren't you afraid of me?" he was shocked "why would I be afraid of my Father-in-law?" as a fan of Fantasy creatures I replied casually, albeit not knowing what race he is.

 

While her father is shocked by my response I turned to Sia who was similarly shocked by my reaction now showed her true appearance.

 

She's now having the same face with pale albino Skin, silver hair(expecting similar moshu moshu pink hair but whatever), both pupil and iris combined into one silver pearl distinct from the white sclera, now looking at me with a nervous expression.

 

I kneeled in front of her, "Sia, You know me well, I'm not the best person, I like to fool around, I may also make other lovers in future, but no matter what I'll always Love you, would you accept me?" I asked her with my empty hands towards her, clearly unprepared for this occasion, expecting her to hold it if she accepts.

 

But she placed a sharp wavy Dager at the right side of my neck enough for it to touch my shoulder as if telling me 'better luck next time',

 

I almost screamed like a girl, but she took back her dagger only to place it on my left shoulder and said "I Accept" in mosquito voice enough to make all my hair stand straight.

 

I realized she mimicked knighting ceremony since I kneeled similar to them,

 

That one time we watched this ceremony where lord accepts a knight who volunteers to serve under him, we saw that ceremony when we're kids, where father promoted two hunters under his wing into knights, Although their lives weren't much different other than slight raise and extra work.

 

Now I rose to embrace Sia who's shedding tears of joy while her Father watched everything unfold with a dumbfounded expression, not knowing what to say.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                   

Full Status
General Attributes
Name Aymar D'kman HP 7 STM 10
Gender Male MP 7 STR 8
Age 7 SPD 9 WIS 7
    DEX 8 INT 7
Skills
Type Name Features
Passive [Info Processor] Lvl 3 [System], [Status], [Memory Replay], [Social Management] [Mini-map] & [Time Management]
Active - -

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                       [Social Management]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Family List

- Annabelle D'kman (Mother)

- Payn D'kman (Father)

- Galeron D'kman (Brother)

 

Love Interests

- Annabelle D'kman

 

Lovers

- Chelecsia - {Race Unknown}

 

Personal Servants/Minions

- John

- Eddie

- Taylor

- See (25) Others

 

Acquainted 

- Boris (merchant's Son)

- Chloe (Princess)

 

House Servants

- Sauze (House keeper)

- Valter (head Butler) - {Race Unknown}

- See (34) more house Servants

 

Strangers List

- See (12) more Strangers

 

D'kman barony Townspeople

- See the List (874)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Example on how Chelecsia looks

 

She looks something like this

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chelecsia's Race

 

Both Valter and Chelecsia belong to a rare Shapeshifter Race (concept stolen *cough* inspired from Changeling Race in DnD)

 

Like the Dnd version, they can shapeshift, but Sia can't since she's half-human,

Their true appearance is feared by the masses, so they had to turn into humans to hide amongst them,

Being used as consummate assassins and distrust due to such history, they have been persecuted.

 

 

Explanation to Unknown POV from Chapter [5]

 

Valter (aka Chelecsia's Dad)

 

The reason why Valter is bitching about is because he belongs to second stereotype, while Chelecsia belongs to third.

 

16