Chapter 32
659 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Hmm, since I have to start all over again and with a host with little energy, I'll start with the common grass first. I'll have to do some experiments with it through Yao Zi's little body.' Shimmy then began sharing his thoughts to Yao Zi on what to do after entering the 20 meter square feet size green house.  

With Yao Zi as the medium, Shimmy began to conduct some experiments on the easiest plant available. With some basic understanding from all of the plant seed available to them from the store owner who sold them, Shimmy had some data to compare their normal growth to his experiments. The common grass found just about everywhere normally takes about one month to reach 15 centimeters. Shimmy goal was to try to accelerate the grass seeds in front to teach Yao Zi on his understanding of Plant Laws understandings and train her body to Ki energy source.

Within just a few minutes Shimmy was able to channel his understanding of Plant Laws through Yao Zi to make the grass seeds sprout budding.

Shimmy also thought that he may have to change some of his plans later depending on how the people in this place train to become stronger. His previous experience was more of him relying on the Symbiote System to reach the pinnacle. Though he knows now that he needs more than just what the damn system offer him, if he wants to get his revenge. 

'Sigh' Shimmy push that thought to the back as he focus what was in front of him. Yao Zi's hands was facing upward with her palms open with a few grass seeds that has already sprout from Shimmy's use of Plant Laws. She was trying to focus on the seeds to try and sense the energy they give off. Although for the past hour she was making a pouting face like she was holding her breath, as she was not able to feel anything with her own power. Shimmy had already shown directly in her mind and body what Plant Laws fluctuation would feel like. 

"Haaah. It's so hard." Yao Zi let out her complaints as she lied sprawled down against the dirt floor. Though Yao Rui wanted find a something for her young miss to lie on instead of the ground, she stop herself and saw the little girl smiling while complaining. 

‘Hey Yao Zi, let’s take a break from this, as learning this may take longer than I thought. Let’s try practice something else.’ Shimmy hopped on top of Yao Zi while she was lying down ‘I’ll teach you a new trick that you can start using right away.’

Widening her eyes in excitement Yao Zi sat straight up in a cross leg position beaming a smile at Shimmy.

‘Watch closely and try to feel the sensation while I’m doing it.’ Shimmy on the floor spat out a long string made from his green properties while sharing his experience mentally with Yao Zi.

Shimmy then began to toss and twirl the green string around like a ribbon to show how light and flexible it can be. Next Shimmy pulled the string back and absorbed it back into his body. Then he hopped towards the center of the green house and shot a new green string to one of the shelves holding some plant seeds and pull himself over Yao Zi and landed on the shelf. Shimmy saw the awe in Yao Zi’s eyes and had a smug smile on his green body and started shooting more green strings and repeating the process swinging inside the green house.

“Waahh” Yao Zi was jumping up and down clapping her hand in awe at the trick that Shimmy showed her. “I want to do it next, lemme do it please?”

‘First practice making the green string I made earlier before you can start swinging around.’ Shimmy instructed Yao Zi on where she should try to create the green string from. As the last thing he wanted was to see a 6 year old looking child to be puking out green strings from her mouth. That thought itself was horrifying and nightmarish to even him.

Yao Rui on the other hand just witness what just transpire a while ago in awe and worship. Though she expected her savior senior Life Breather’s familiar to be extraordinary, she did not think it’ll be able to pull out those kind of stunts. She saw images of using it to explore uncharted areas and even using it against enemies. The usage of such skill was limitless, and seeing that the familiar, which the senior was using as a medium, was teaching Yao Zi such amazing skill brought her excitement.

Just about tens of minutes have pass that Yao Zi was finally able to create a big, but short string from her right wrist. Seeing a large string as big as a third of her arm with a length of half a meter, Yao Zi was ecstatic at the sight of her hard work. Moments later after being able to produce a crude looking rope (?) Yao Zi started feeling light headed and began to fall backward.

Yao Rui saw her Young Miss Zi losing balance and was about to run over to catch her only to see the green slime familiar morphing into a transparent chair behind Yao Zi. Which also that looks very comfortable to sit on. After catching Yao Zi on the green chair, it began to change its form to lower Yao Zi safely onto the floor. Yao Rui was already standing next to them with a worried face.

“My student have overworked her body to try to replicate my skill. She is currently tire and will be quite hungry when she wakes up. Please take her to her bedroom to rest and have a large set of meal ready when she wakes up. Which may only be about an hour or two from now.” Shimmy spoke to Yao Rui with his voice he used back on the night raid.

“Yes esteemed senior, I’ll make sure everything is done promptly.” Yao Rui stood in attention and spoke quickly, trying to hide the joy she was having being spoken to her savior. “Is there anything else we can do for your esteemed self?”

“That will be all for now, just that my student appetite will be larger than normal due to the unique skills she will be learning.” Shimmy then asked Yao Rui. “Which plant seeds that we have right now will be lucrative to the Yao Clan?”

“Senior, that will be most of the herbs that helps with cultivation, which our clan deal with in the market. The ones that we have in stock right now in the green house is the Ki grass.” Yao Rui answered Shimmy’s question with no hesitation, even informing him some of the market that the Yao Clan dabs in.

“I see, that will be all. Now take my student to her room. My familiar will stay in the green house for a while longer before joining my student in her room later. Please make sure no one disturb my familiar in the meantime while it’s here.” Shimmy then began assessing the seeds available to him.

 

24