Chapter 34
588 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
To make it easy, all months will have only 30 days.

 

The day soon pass with Yao Zi waking up and having dinner with her mother Yao Li. Although the time spent together were short between the mother and daughter duo, it was precious time spent peacefully that they both enjoyed. As the leader of a rising clan that is still recovering from a large loss, many tasks befell on the Yao Matriarch to guide the clan. Yao Li would always ask how Yao Zi’s day were and listen with a smile as her little girl narrate it. Some of the thing that Yao Zi talk about was even about some of the stuff she learn from Shimmy, like learning about |Plant Law| and forming green string substance from her wrist.

Yao Li would be slack jaw as how lax her daughter’s master was about his teaching secrecy. Though after listening to her daughter explain about some of the activities they were doing, Yao Li could infer that the skills requirement could only be given by senior Life Breather’s discretion.

Yao Zi’s week pass by in a peaceful manner as she attend daily lesson conducted by her grandma Yao Shi about cultivation. The once she is done with the lesson, she’d go try to understand the insight of |Plant Law| by Shimmy in the greenhouse in her courtyard with Yao Rui serving her. Though Yao Zi’s favorite past time now seems to be when she is trying to copy the skill Shimmy showed her by swinging inside the green house by shooting a green sticky string. Slowly but surely Yao Zi is being able to create thinner and longer strings.

Shimmy on the other hand gained some understanding on the plants available to him. Using his understanding of |Plant Law| with formation growth acceleration (plant exclusively), he can shorten the growth time of all of the down to 1/100 of its original growth rate. Some of the examples was seeing some of the vegetable forming rapidly in real time. There was nothing wrong to any of the accelerated plants after being grown with growth acceleration. Although if no one harvest the said plants, then they will also accelerate to the end of the plant’s life.

The good news is that Shimmy would be able to attain more plant resource and profit off the abundance. The bad news would be that he would have to personally focus all of his time using his |Plant Law| insight to accelerate the plant growth, otherwise the formation growth acceleration itself can only reduce the maturity growth rate down to one fifth. Making the Ki grass growth time shorten down from 10 months to 2 months without his |Plant Law| assistance. Inputting anymore pressure with the use of formation only to accelerate the plant growth would cause the plants to deteriorate instead.

Though with the abundance of Ki Grass in front of him, Shimmy found out that they also naturally absorbs a small portion of Ki energy in the surroundings. He was able to find a small Ki energy circulation in the plant, which the common grass did not have. Shimmy then thought about seeing what would happen if he can incorporate that into non-rank plants. What will happen? Will he be able to grow Ki infused plants and food artificially?

From what Shimmy was able to learn from Yao Rui, is that getting any plant higher than Ki Grass that has Ki energy in them would be hard to acquire for common people.

Shimmy then started to form additional plans on top of his previous ones. Previously one was which to grow powerful plants that could further increase Yao Zi’s power and potential only, now he can supply grown products to create a strong force. What made it good was that it was a force that solely belong to her family only. This time, any spy or traitor were to get in the clan will see to it that it’ll be their last task.  

 With those goals in mind, Shimmy began experimenting on mutating the batch of plant seeds available to him whenever they visit the green house. While also not forgetting to check on Yao Zi and her progress.

So far there has not been much progress on her insight with |Plant Law|, she was actually having more fun manipulating the green rope. She is now able to create a maximum 10 meter rope, though it has no adhesive feel to it. This act was very impressive with how short the times it took for her to learn this.

Shimmy’s view then land on the always attentive Yao Rui who stands at by the green house entrance. Many things have become more convenient with her around to complete other miscellaneous tasks. Having a body guard/servant would relieve himself of some burden to always be on the lookout.

“Yao Rui” Shimmy lobbed himself right before Yao Rui and called out to her.

“Yes senior Life Breather, how may I be of use?” Yao Rui promptly answer while bowing her head slightly in respect.

“As a person who is taking care of my student’s needs on a frequent base. I will need to know what your capabilities are. The most important one would be your combat ability.” Shimmy closely examine Yao Rui.

Yao Rui have the common red hair within the Yao Clan family tied up in a ponytail, lightly tanned skin from guard duties, her arms shows the lean muscle from the tremendous training she put in. Even now she wore the guard uniform plate and leather mix armor that easily weighed 40 kilograms throughout the day.

“Yes senior Life Breather, I am proficient with using the sword and shield. As it is a require martial art train for each guard members.”

“I see, but what I mean is to let my familiar to form a connection with you. As most living beings are unaware of their potential unless they happen to find a lucky encounter or superior gracious being.”

“I will be greatly honor if your esteemed self would deem myself worthy of your kindness. My life was given a new chance by your grace, it is my great fortune to receive your favor again senior Life Breather.” Yao Rui kneel down on both knees with her head touching the ground.

“Very well, I will hold your trust mind.” Shimmy hid the uneasy feeling he had dealing with this woman, as she easily gave access to her body to a stranger like him. Using the manifestation of his  neutral body, Shimmy made a flexible needle and gently stab into the still kneeling Yao Rui right side of the neck.

Yao Rui on the hand felt a tiny sharp pain for a moment that then turn into a numb cold and hot feeling that started to spread from her neck.

[Sub-Host obtained: Yao Rui]

[Sub-Host Status]

Name: Yao Rui

Age: 20, Mental Age: 23

Physique: None

Condition: Healthy

Ki energy: 3,532/3,532 - (Natural Recovery) 50/hour

Strength: 25

Agility: 18

Mind: 23

Dexterity: 28

Skill: Sword Mastery, Shield Mastery,  

Symbiote Skill: None

Passive: None

Symbiote Passive: None 

 

15