Chapter 36: 8 Years
574 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 years pass by as the daily life in the Yao Clan soon settle peacefully. Though there was some bumps and fools who wish to test their luck, they merely add onto the death count from the grand formation left by senior Life Breather. No one have been able to figure out the limit of the grand formation, as everyone who have tried to oppose it just simply becomes a droplet in a gaping abyss in Sunset city. This had also deter many criminals from flaunting out and made it safer to live in.

While the financial burden on the Yao Clan previously was soon lifted from them when Shimmy provide to create formations to accelerate cultivation herbs. The Yao Clan took full advantage of the kind favor by securing large plot of lands to grow the cultivation herbs with tight security around the area. This action was not hidden from others as many organization small or large have done similar actions before, growing their own cultivation resources.

This however hid the true move, as deep underground was a huge giant green house built underneath those plot of lands. A simple idea given by Yao Zi’s Master Life Breather. Many moves completely hidden from the outside world.

The Yao clan used the common knowledge of them recovering from the night raid to show others that they are slowly recovering. In reality they have already begun exceeding their previous peak financial total assets in the third year after the night raid. Financially the Yao Clan assets has even match the edge of a large clan or medium size sect.

Due to the action of senior Life Breather, Sunset City’s living condition has rose dramatically. The grand formation has increase the Ki energy in the surroundings, giving all the people the chance to naturally increase their cultivation even without proper training. Some of the newborn child born after the creation of the grand formation has shown not just a little bit higher talent in cultivation but a large jump compare to before. Many of whom would be gladly welcome by small size clans.

This had drawn the gaze of many parties near and far from Sunset City. The largest party being a representative from the Royal family in Solaris Kingdom as Sunset city is part of their territory.

This had made the idea of relocating to Sunset city an advantageous idea for many families who have poor to common background. Just the idea of having children with higher than normal talent in a world where strength rules all, made many people from all types of backgrounds running to secure a living space in Sunset city that has the said influence.

This however did not cause a big stir in the power hierarchy in the kingdom or surrounding, but it has made them send people there to observe the situation. This had also cause many powers in Solaris to place large recruitment events in the city plaza. This had been approve by the Solaris Kingdom as long as they were forces loyal to their kingdom. This had made neighboring Kingdom unsatisfied at the unfolding event, making them ask for an official meetings between kingdoms.

This however did not affect the Yao Clan much surprisingly, as the reason was that no one wanted to question a godly expert on their actions. There were many powers sending request to speak to senior Life Breather and many other methods use to try get information about the esteemed senior. The attempts to bribe the Yao clan members did not work as after the night raid event has made all of the Yao clansmen united with the same mindset to improve the clan together. This had been a blessing in disguise from the night raid as all of the surviving members had been effected with a severe trauma of being betrayed.

This made all of the Yao Clansmen more wary of others and question others actions. Though there were some who had extreme cases, most of clansmen were able to convers normally with strangers.


On a busy street near the market place in Sunset city.

There was a little girl who looked like the age 12 to 14 running and jumping over whatever was in front of her. All of her movement looked very smooth for a child her age while she avoided getting touch by either pedestrians or carts on the street.

“She went that way. Hurry or we’ll lose her.” A tall muscular man about two meters can be seen chasing after the little girl with a large group of men in armor.

The little girl on the other hand look back with a smile and laughter, then jumping with her body twirling horizontally as she pass by a fruits stall. While in the midst of her body twisting in the air she was able to grab a bag of green apples, turning her body forward to land smoothly on her feet before swiftly taking off in a run again.

The owner of the fruit stall saw everything that happen in front of him with even the lumbering giant man chasing after the little miss. Even as the fruit bag has been taken from his stall, the owner had a wide smiling on his face.

“Good luck young men, please let the Young Miss Zi that we always welcome her here.” The fruit stall owner yelled out to the group of bulking muscle men that pass by him in a practiced manner. A gold coin could be seen held with both the stall owner hand, which had appear after the little girl took the apple.

Many people around the street could be heard cheering on for the group of men running.

“I see some new face in this group this time.” An old man drinking tea outside a shop spoke.

“Either someone had fail the entrance test or had finally been promoted from trainee” Laughed another old man sitting across from the table.

“Hey Big Nose Gu, you better not lose the young miss this time.” Yelled out a middle age lady who was doing laundry.

“I DON”T HAVE A BIG NOSE. I just got stung by an insect.” The tall muscular man who had last spot the young miss spoke out in defense, while he kept his focus on a green blur moving swiftly in and out of the market area.

 

15 minutes later

“Hah, hah, hah.” All of the men who were chasing the small girl could be seen wheezing out exasperated breath. They had all arrived at a clearing field.

“Tsk, tsk. How could a group of grown man have a hard time following the Young Miss? It seems training needs to be increase for this incompetent result.” A fiery red hair lady with red fur leather armor standing with her arms cross.

“Please mercy Captain Mi. We tried our best, but the prodigious Young Miss Zi is too hard to catch now.” One of the trainee spoke out

On the side the little girl who is the Yao Clan Young Miss Yao Zi now officially 10 year old could be seen kicking her feet in the air while sitting down on a table and eating an apple.

"Hehehe that was fun. Let’s play tag some more." Giggling, Yao Zi was also eating an apple. While a green blob on the side gorge himself on the rest of the apple in the bag. 

17