Chapter 37
482 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please spare us Young Miss, all of us could barely make it here." Another trainee spoke out while breathing hard and placing his hands on his knees to keep himself from falling over. 

“Tch, count you guys selves lucky that you all made it together a few minutes after the young miss arrived. Otherwise I’d have to redouble the exercises for tomorrow for you all.” Yao Mi (the younger sister of Yao Rui that cried in chapter 20 and spoke up against Grand Elder Yao Shi) smacked a 1-meter bamboo stick on her hand while lecturing the trainee. “And you Fue Gu, what kind of leader constantly badger with the passerby because of your big nose?! Hu!”

“But I don’t have a big nose, I just got stung by a bee.” The tall two-meter muscular man Fue Gu mutter to himself while not daring to look at the captain who was way shorter than him.

“Did you just talk back to me?” Captain Mi slowly enunciate each word after barely hearing some sound from the big guy.

“No Ma’am,” Fue Gu Snapped to attention while keeping his eyes looking forward at the distant dream of his bed in his mind.

“Hey big sis Mi, can I go now? I don’t want to be late to Grandma’s class.” The little girl Yao Zi tug at Yao Mi’s shirt.

“Of course you can, thank you for always helping with our training Young Miss Zi.” Yao Mi smiled wryly at little Zi, as she could never put on a cold face towards her little ancestor.

“Mmph, its always fun playing with all the big brothers and sisters here.” Beaming with a bright smile that could light up the most depress dog night, Yao Zi began to run off towards the Yao Clan complex. “Let’s play again when grandma and master lets me out again.” Yao Zi waved her little arm to everyone.

Everyone at the open field each had a face that was melting at the sight of the little girl waving around while running with her head smiling back at them. None of them were worried that the little girl would trip or bump into an obstacle, as she had some sort of natural gift to sense her surrounding without her eyesight.

“Ahem. What are all of you doing!? Get back to your camp and enjoy your rest while you still can. Just because you pass todays training does not mean you can slack off. Start running. Now!” A loud smack could be heard as Yao Mi taps her bamboo stick of love on her left hand.

““Yes Ma’am!”” All of the trainees stood at attention right away at the sound of the loud smack, as all of them could still remember freshly the tender care they each have been under that stick. Some of them even slight had their hands moving slightly closer to cover their bum.

“Well? Are you waiting for me to give you another tough love education?” *Smack* Yao Mi grin evilly at them.

The tallest guy Fue Gu was the first one to bolt out of the group towards their own camps. While there was a young lady in the trainee group  hesitating while looking at the bamboo stick in her captain’s hand longingly. One of her friends ran back to drag her quirky friend away before she makes them all suffer, again.


 

“Grandma, I’m back and ready for your lesson!” Popping open the door little girl wearing a red tunic came bursting in with a big smile. Then seconds later Yao Zi jump for a hug towards a lady that could be mistaken for her mother with a calm expression as she was reading a few letters on the desk.

“Did you have fun playing outside today?” The Grand Elder Yao Shi with a younger face that made her look like a mature lady in her late 20s smiled at the arrival of her adorable granddaughter. Ever grateful at the smile that bloom on her granddaughters face almost everyday since meeting with the esteemed cultivator Life Breather. Not only has their Yao Clan has been saved from destruction, they have received so many boons from the great expert. One of them was having all of the older generation looking and being more youthful again, which made all of them hopeful of pursuing higher cultivation levels.

Before they were able to even question on the cause of their youth, it was the little familiar slime named Shimmy that acts as the contact for senior Life Breather informing them. Everyone in the city has received a seed of potential imbedded in them that can be beneficial in many ways to them with the creator’s permission.

Though a few of the elders felt unnerve at having something placed inside them without their knowledge of permission, all of them accepted it with their head bow towards the green slime at the time.

“Mmph, Mmph. I Had lots of fun with so many big brothers and sisters playing tag with me.” Yao Zi bobbed her head up and down as she was still hugging her grandmother’s side.

“I’m glad. Now go have a seat on the little desk over there as I  finish preparing for your study.” Yao Shi gently patted on the little girl head with her left arm as her right arm was hugging little Zi before letting her go.

“Yes grandma.” Knowing her grandma like to be focus on the task right away, Yao Zi quickly skipped to her desk near the middle of the room.

 

 

If you would like to support me and would like to see more stories for me. Please see follow the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/LAZYPANDA1
paypal.me/LazyPandah

 

16