Chapter 42 – Hungry
538 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a forest in the east of Sunset city

‘Sigh. Little tricky sweet girl.’ Shimmy’s sighed mentally. ‘Guess I’ll have to vent my hunger on to you fellas.’

Two wild dogs growling menacingly back at Shimmy, who was currently in possession of a squirrel covered in green skin spike tail.

The two wild dogs spread out to try keep their newfound food from escaping. One stayed near at the front of Shimmy, while the other one tries to get behind him. Once they were in position, they would circle around Shimmy, before slowly closing in to try get into the perfect attack range.

Shimmy could easily tell what both the wild dogs were doing, yet he just lazily stood at the same spot. Letting the hungry dogs do all of the action of approaching him, the negative emotion inside of Shimmy was at the tipping to the boiling point.

*Dash* Both wild dog sprinted right away when there were just a less than 5 meters away. Unaware of why a discolor prey that they usually snack upon did not run away not run away like in the past. Uncaringly the first one to appear in biting range was the one from behind, as per their usual tactic to distract from the front and attack from behind. The wild dog lung with sharp teeth, eyes gleaming in anticipation to bite down on the frail small furry prey.

Yet before the wild dog attacking from behind could start to close its mouth on the green furry prey, a large shadow loomed over the dog with a giant maw appearing out of nowhere. The giant maw held dozens of sharp razor teeth that hooked inward, and a long crimson tongue emerging out flickering itself like a living snake searching for preys. A prey that had unknowingly offered itself to the gaping maw that is attached onto the mysteriously green squirrel’s tail.

*SWOOSH!* *CRUNCH!* A whimper could barely be let out before it was crushed, never to finish its last cry.

*Whimper* The wild dog who was supposed to attack from the front saw everything that happen to its partner. A giant mouth from a nightmarish beast appeared suddenly then bite down the wild dog’s head whole, leaving a bloody headless wild dog corpse spazzing on the ground. The surviving wild dog’s reflex kicked in as it tries to stop its momentum and change direction, running away from this monster was the only thing occupying its little dog like mind.

Unfortunately for the surviving wild dog, the monstrosity had already predicted its action and shot out two green sting on the front two legs of the wild dog. Like to speeding living snakes, the two green strings wrapped around the dogs front legs tightly. This made the wild dog lose balance and fall to its side. To its horror, its body was being dragged towards the green monster. The mind breaking numbing part was when the green squirrel, whose head was at first cover in green skin and large white eye patches on top of its head, began to break into two parts. As if the green skin flesh shatter open, another giant maw of death appeared on the face of the tiny squirrel. This time there was three crimson snake emerging from the abyss, darting out to wrap over the wild dog’s ear and snout.

*Snap* *Crunch* *Splash* The only thing left after Shimmy stopped eating, was the red patches of blood that had spilled out.

‘Hah. Hah. Hah. More, I need MOAR!’ The mental roar of the green beast made the surrounding forest tremble, causing many tree in the surrounding to shake. This however had only confused the living beings living in the area, as the mental scream pass by them harmlessly. This however was not good news for some of the animal.

Still feeling the gnawing painful feeling that echoes inside of his mind, Shimmy jumped up 10 meters to land onto a tall tree. Using the height to look at his surrounding, he jumped about looking for more prey to fill the empty void.

Not passing 4 minutes later, he found a family of rabbits being attacked by a large python.

Using the distraction to his advantage, Shimmy slither down on a tree not too far away with green like substances. Using his Symbiote ability |Camouflage|, Shimmy was able to get within 7 meters of where the python was. The python itself was busy trying to swallow 2 of the baby rabbit it has captured, while the two adult rabbit was still trying to frantically attack it.

*Smack* The python smacked one of the adult rabbit with its tail and send it off into the distance. The other adult rabbit stare with hatred at its hateful predator, before hopping away towards where its partner landed.

“Ssssss” Flickering out its tongue in a mocking tone and victory, the python mindset was to hunt the two adult rabbit later as its main course when it’s done digesting these delectable snacks.

*CHOMP!*

A sharp pain shot up in the python’s body, causing it to try turn its head around to see what happen. Yet it could not do it, as all the python did was able to wiggle its head side to side.

If the python was able to turn around to see who attack it, the slight large snake would faint right away. As a giant maw with teeth was centimeters away from what remain of its head, while the rest of its body was being eaten with each bite by the head of a grotesque squirrel head.

*Chomp* The tail maw on Shimmy’s squirrel body finished off the rest of the head of the python.

*Rustle* The tall grasses moved about as the two adult rabbit came back to try save their children. Yet all they saw, was a slightly large green squirrel holding onto a python body that was shortening with each movement.

 

If you'd like to support me and would like to see more stories from me. Please see follow the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/LAZYPANDA1
paypal.me/LazyPandah

 

7