Chapter 1
2.9k 20 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Edited 1, Thanks Nunyabidness)

BOOM!

Sound of intense Ki Blasts around the area.

Suddenly a large figure is sent flying, smashing through a series of tree within the Mystic Forest. A human figure flew out after the large beast he sent flying, checking to see if his foe was still alive. The human, Yao Bai, had to fight a strong beast while making sure that his goal was still left where he found it. As a sneaking third party could undermine all of his effort and hope. An unknown flower with a strong aura of life energy permeating around its surrounding, which had that large beast like bat guarding it. The large bat had mutated due to its aura and used it as bait to lure unsuspecting prey to it. Cause it to continuously grow past its beast blood line limit.

 

“Little Zi, Grampa will bring this back to cure you. It will!”, Huffing out loudly, Yao Bai ignored the beast corpse after confirming its death. As the precious life flower was more important to secure and bring back to save his granddaughter Yao Zi.

 

After digging out the flower with the dirt around it, growls started to appear one after another.

 

“Since the King has died, others are hoping to rise to its seat hu?” Cursing his luck and the surrounding beasts’ intelligence. “I don’t have times for these annoyances.” Yao Bai growled out these words.

 

His robe already torn from multiple locations, with blood already dripping from his face.

 

“I WILL RETURN BACK TO THE CLAN!” Roaring out, Yao Bai rushes through the encirclement of beast horde.

 

.

..

 

2 days later

 

“Grand Elder Bai has returned Matriarch” A Yao Guard reported.

 

“Father has returned? Did he finally find a clue to cure Little Zi illness?” Matriarch Yao Li rose up from her study room, leaving for the Yao clan entrance in a hurry.

 

 

The Yao Matriarch reached the main courtyard just to see a bloodied figure walking in a limp. She exclaimed in surprise when she can hardly recognize her own father. Yao Bai’s right arm was gone slightly passed up where his elbow would be with teeth marks, a talon broken off from a avian beast still hanging on his left shoulder, a gash slashing down from his forehead down his right eye, and a large stinger almost wiggling out with every limp steps he takes.

 

“Take this flower to Little Zi, you must!” Grave focus filled Yao Bai’s eye as he takes out a white lily flower.

 

“Yes father.” Bewildered by the ordinary white flower but taking her father’s serious tone to heart, she took the flower and gave out a command “CALL FOR ALL THE CLAN DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY”

 

Seeing his daughter taking the once overflowing life flower, he closed his eyes in bitterness. His body giving out after completing his task, his body fell backward. His body was caught by two wrinkle hands, turning his near lifeless eyes, he saw his partner, his friend, his lifelong Dao companion.

 

“Old Man don’t give up now. Little Zi and the Yao clan still need us. And I also.” An old lady that use to be a breathtaking beauty, now covered with creases on her head.

55