Chapter 8
1.5k 8 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Unedited)

Complete silence fell into that room. The Yao Matriarch just froze with her mouth open, just after Yao Zi eyes closed completely, her body fell back down lifelessly. The clan doctor Fu Hua quickly held the Yao young miss wrist to check on her condition. No movement could be seen, no breath could be seen being taken in, no pulse that could felt. Even the green worms that had been seen wriggling across Young Miss Zi skin had stopped moving. 

Slowly moving his hand away, clan doctor Fu Hua closed his eyes. The Yao Matriarch turn to the clan doctor for any glimmer of hope that her only child still had any chance of surviving this ordeal. 

"Matriarch, you may want to speak any words you have left." Fu Hua spoke with a low voice, as he stood to the side. 

"Everyone leave me alone with my daughter" With lifeless tone in her voice, she order everyone. 

Clan doctor Fu Hua close the door on his way out. With only the Yao Matriarch and her daughter left alone in the room. Yao Li's hand caressing the side of her daughter's face. 

"My poor daughter." Tears leaking out from her face, as she felt her world falling apart. "Through all the pain and suffering that I've been through. You're my sunshine in my life."

*sniff* *sniff* 

"I actually hated you, when I found out that I was pregnant. That all my dreams for the future was cut down because of you." Venting out not as the Yao Matriarch, but as Yao Li's guilt inside of her heart. "But Mother was happy when I saw your face for the first time. That you were and will be the most precious thing I'll ever have in my life." Remembering back then, all the hardship Yao Li had to suffer through.

"Mother had and will never regret having given birth to you my dear." Choking on her grief, Yao Li pour out her heart. "Mother only regret was not being able to give you the bright future you deserve" Yao Li place her head onto where her daughters leg would be, as she cried. 

.

..

...

Hours have past since the time the Yao Matriarch was left alone with her child. As night begin to cover the sky in darkness, the Yao Matriarch herself had cried herself to sleep as she had not left Yao Zi's room. No one in the Yao clan dare to intrude on the Yao clan Matriarch while she mourn for the loss of her child.

.

..

Yao Zi's eyes open in the darkness, slowly raising up in a upright sitting position. Her eyes wandered around the room briefly, and then try to lift her hand towards her face. Only to see one hand in front of her, while another was still being held firmly by someone. Which cause Yao Zi to stare at her mother beautiful face.

[Target host: Yao Zi have been successfully registered as Main Carrier]

[Symbiote Host Stat]

  • Name: Yao Zi
  • Age: 2 , Mental Age: 6
  • Physique: (Sealed)
  • Strength: 1
  • Agility: 2
  • Mind: 15 
  • Dexterity: 4
  • Skill:
  • Passive: Regeneration-weak(New), Speedy Mind-weak(New)

A transparent screen appeared in Yao Zi's vision, as she begins to read the information. Yet before she can begin reading the information shown to her, The Yao Matriarch begins to wake up. Raising her head Yao Li wanted to imprint her child's face forever in her mind, just for her to stare dumbly at something so unbelieavable. 

"Mommy"Yao Zi whisper out.

Will try to squeeze as much chapters this week, as I'll be slightly busy with work and moving out next week.

 

46