Chapter 16
1.2k 9 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Patching 98% updating.] 

[Unable to take any action.]

'Hurry the fuck up you damn system!' Another voice screamed out into the void.

[Patching 99% updating.]

[Unable to take any action.]

'You shitter of a system. Finish already!' The voice was beyond irritated and anger by the sudden imprisonment by his so called 'cheat'

[Patching 100% complete. Symbiote update completed, all unlocked Symbiote abilities now available] 

'Mind Process x 1 Million' The voice then multiplied instantly from one to countless echoes.

"If the Heavens are willing to let this happen to this poor girl, then may the Earth beneath me bare witness to my wrath!" A grumbling voice sounded out to the void. With one of Yao Zi eyes turning green, the whole world slowed down to a crawl then stopped in her eyes. 

The voice that spoke was the green blob Shimmy who was finally free from the abrupt prison that is called 'Patching'

'Analyze available options now!' 

[Analyzing]...

Symbiote Status Page

Symbiote: Shimmy (damaged)

Host: Yao Zi

Ki Energy source (Host): 1/1

Divine Source: 940/943 - (Natural recovery) 1.2/year

Symbiote Points (SP): 0

Skills: {Hidden-open/close tab}

Passive: {Hidden-open/close tab}

[All Symbiote points lost]

[Currently expending Divine Source for require energy usage]

[Symbiote main host surrounded by hostile forces]

[Highly suggest options available while saving resource]

[1. Activate emergency escape alone abilities and hide in the wild to grow. To make sure host body is able to handle power output beyond body capability, Divine source require 30% ]

[2. Activate emergency confusion abilities, and escape with target host family into the wild to grow. To make sure host body is able to handle power output beyond body capability, Divine source require 50% ]

[3. Activate force contract termination, draining target host of all life force. Use one of two target beside host for new transferability. Divine source require 5%]

Not even having time to vent its frustration from losing all of his Symbiote points after waking up, Shimmy shove that issue to side and saw the expression on his host Yao Zi. For all the available options that could help it save Divine Source that could be used to grow rapidly. Shimmy did not even consider using any one of them.

'I will not run away again, I will not coward myself into letting that happen AGAIN!' 

'Yao Zi, no matter what. Stay awake no matter how painful this feel if you want to save your family!' Shimmy as a Symbiote was able to bring Yao Zi's mind processing speed up to its speed while expending more Divine Sources. 

'Help!' Not questioning any of the bizarre things going on, she simply asked with all her being for help. Her eyes still staring straight at her mother who was about to be stomp just inches away from her face. 

'Armor series 6 Green Calamity' A strong mental pressure suddenly burst out from Yao Zi in the center, sending all people within 200-meter staggering to the floor. 

The Chen Patriarch, Chen Ancestor and the traitors surrounding Yao Bai all suffer a serious blow specifically, as all of them were sent crashing against the courtyard wall. 

*SLAM*

The doors to the Yao Matriarch room closed instantly almost breaking the door hinges holding it together. Shocking both Chen Deiqheyd and Schet as they try looking around for any possible ambush. Yet a tiny hand with the color of green soon shot up quickly grabbing hold of Chen Deiqheyd throat. 

"Gah!" Deiqheyd choking voice awaken Chen Schet to his side, he quickly pull out his weapon. 

*BAM*

A unusually large gauntlet smash right into his right side of face, sending in crashing into the Yao Matriarch desk, breaking it into multiple of pieces. Chen Schet eyes was swirling as both confusion and daze from the surprise ambush by his side. 

"You're lucky I don't have time to deal with you... yet." The tiny hand that was choking him was Yao Zi. yet a deep eerie voice that sounded like hundreds of people talking at the same time creeped menacingly to his ear. 

"Hrrgh" Struggling to breath and scream at the same time, his limbs already frozen from some unknown force. He saw Yao Zi eyes, where one was already bright emerald green and the other soon converting from a ruby red to match her other eye. Yet that was not what scared him, what scared him was the green looking transparent vine sprouting behind the little girl. 

The green like ghost vines soon wrap itself around Yao Zi in a fast manner, soon encasing her whole body including the outstretched arm chocking Deiqheyd. The vines then started condensing into a solid form, with it changing the height of the short girl to be higher than Deiqheyd by a soccer ball size. Soon the green vines disperse revealing a tall figure looking down into the frightful Deiqheyd.

"HRRggh!" Deiqheyd suppressed scream intensify by the increase force on his throat and sudden nightmarish situation happening right now

Covered in green metallic looking armor with cloth textures underneath them, large wall like shoulder pad on the shoulder, a chest plate with vines pictures on it, and a face covering armor helmet with a curve like sword on where the forehead would be. 

"Be honored, you'll be my first disgusting meal." The eerie spoke in contempt, as green vines shot from its arms stabbing into his body. 

"HRRR-" In midway of his screaming from pain, the vines soon pierce into his face and drain everything that physically made him.

 

32