Chapter 18
1.1k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YOU ARE COURTING DEATH!" Chen Zhou voice shakes the ground as a tremendous amount of black aura blasted out from his body. Causing his body to arch back as black mist began being absorbed into his body.

Black tiny threads begin to fly from the surrounding and further past the Yao complex territory. Giving strength to the black aura that surround the Chen Patriarch as his strength from 9th level Ki Core Formation breaks through to Nascent Soul easily and still rising ever faster as a rocket. The surrounding Chen Clan and those working with them also began to have similar black aura radiating out from their body also. As if all of their aura are compounding against each other to rapidly give even stronger strength to the Chen Patriarch Chen Zhou as the center source. Soon another blast of aura from Chen Zhou shot outward as his very being transcended into a new realm higher.

"Hahaha, so this is what it feels like to surpass the Nascent Soul realm and step into the Spirit Ascension realm!" Chen Zhou grip his fist, making loud popping sound as he compress the very air within his hand. "Kukuku I should have just done that from the start instead of wasting all my time making preparation. There was no need to lie low in the first place" Laughing hysterically at the solution that was in front of him all along.

"Power is the solution to everything. Soon the city will bow down to me, the kingdom and sect will crawl beneath my feet. No longer will I serve as a weak lackey relying on those with power for charity. I will become the power above them ALL! I WILL BECOME A GOD!" Chen Zhou proclaim with certainty, as his voice boomed throughout the air.

"Are you done?" The same eerie voice that once filled Chen Zhou ear with panic, no longer cause him fear but irritation as he felt shame from it. A shame that he will wipe out with his newfound power.

*BAM* Chen Zhou instantly flew to where the green armor expert Shimmy was at and punch right into his face, cause the dirt on the ground to explode up into the air.

"That's what you ge-" Chen Zhou gloating was not finish as the dust clear out soon for him to see an indifferent pair of shimmering green light staring back at him through the face covering helmet. The fist that Chen Zhou punched out did not even budge his opponent Shimmy one bit, not even his head was turn one millimeter. The only thing that moved from the punch was the dirt laying around the ground. "Tsk"

Chen Zhou then gave a loud roar, boosting his absorption rate as his cultivation realm still rises at a fast pace. The sources of those black lines came from all of the Chen clansmen and those who are working with them and more. As Chen Zhou had found a ancient relic that is able to help him take energy source from others to boost his own. Not only that, but the people he absorb it from also gain a similar weaker version skill to absorb from their surrounding. Chen Zhou then used it to his advantage to raise his cultivation realm to catch up to the Yao Matriarch cultivation within the short duration of a month.

With Chen Zhou cautious nature, he wanted to make sure his foundation was built sturdily so that his future would be limitless later. But the appearance of the new strange hostile expert master appearing abruptly to help the Yao Clan throw all of his planning into the trash. Left with no alternative, Chen Zhou increasingly force the absorption rate of those of his clansmen and allies to boost his cultivation to dominate this situation.

*BAM* Chen Zhou sent another blow that connected perfectly in the side of the expert where no plate armor could be seen. Yet no sound of pain or expression could be shown on Shimmy's reaction as he just stood in place, turning his head to look dead straight into Chen Zhou's eyes.

Taking in a cold breath as both fear and anxiety starts to creep back into the Chen Patriarch's heart. 'Just how strong is this expert?!'

'Feather Serpent Tail!" Pulling out his Peak Earth grade saber, Chen Zhou slash down with a might swing with the air element condense on this edge.

*Clang* To his horror, Chen Zhou saw no damage being inflicted on this mysterious green armor expert.

"Is that all you have?" The same familiar eerie voice crept back into Chen Zhou's ear.

*BOOM* Chen Zhou was punched in the gut again just like the first, sending him crashing through the wall next to the other hole he made with his body.

"No!" Chen Zhou staggeringly stood back up then grit his teeth as he made a difficult decision in his mind.

*BOOM* The black crystal gem implanted in his chest soon dissolve into his body, spreading a wave black dye across his body.

*ROAR* A astonishing transformation took over Chen Zhou as his body swell up, muscle buffing out with monstrous strength, his robes explode into pieces as his size increase. Black serpent snake cover throughout his body as a black wind barrier formed around him. Then soon after his body condense back down into a size slightly taller than before he transforms standing 2 meters tall. His cultivation was higher than anyone in the kingdom could feel, as every experts within a 500 kilometer felt nothing but dread. With a single look around, all of the clansmen and allies that Chen Zhou had gather looked all weak. All of the Chen clansmen was groaning weakly on the ground with skinny body, as if all of them have been starving for weeks. The absorption that Chen Zhou made in the end was too much for his forces to give him, crippling almost everyone. The only exception would be his father Chen Hao, who was barely able to stay up kneeling down after the fall breathing hard dark circle eyes.

*Inhale* *Exhale* Chen Zhou breathing in deeply and out with his new power cause a great whirl wind to kick up in the city. Causing many of the roofs to collapse down on those unfortunate citizens.

"Are you scared yet you arrogant green metal scrap?" Chen Zhou declare arrogantly, with his power higher than he ever felt before.

"Mmm" Shimmy saw the mess that Chen Zhou had cause with his trump card and wickedly smile. A smile hidden behind the helmet that spread so wide, it would terrify anyone to see it reach beyond where their ear would be.

Raising one of his arm, Shimmy open his palm downward.

*Shine* A large formation appear on the ground that extends out far past the walls of the Yao complex.

Less than a breath Shimmy turn his outstretched palm upward

'Emerald Blade Forest'  Throughout all of formation, pillar of green light shot all over the area blinding everyone within the formation. Within a second the light flash ended, with Chen Zhou sent flying high into the air as he felt multiple strong impact from below. Using his new realm power at the peak Spirit Ascension realm to stand in the air, his sight returning back to him, his mouth was left wide open at the devastation below.

"You, you, you" Chen Zhou's mind going blank at what was going on, he then heard the same voice that would bring him endless nightmare.

30