Chapter 19
1.1k 21 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the green light from the formation dimmed down, countless shimmering vines can be seen rising high into the sky. A large green cluster of vines close together that it looked more like a fortress wall seem to have popped into existence from the formation around the Yao Clan . Crimson red fluid soon flows down on the surface of the formation formed vines forest, the bodies of everyone who attack the Yao Clan could be seen hanging on vines. Some were pierced multiple places, others were ripped into large chunks, which also include the Chen Ancestor.

"Hsssss" The Chen Ancestor Chen Hao was gasping for breath while trying to hold onto the large green vine dyed red with his blood that had pierced into his stomach. Chen Hao looked around trying to look for his powerful son to rescue him from this predicament. Yet before he was able to try voice out for help, he heard a power filled voice echo in his ear.

"Wrath of Ten Thousand Suns!

Looking more closely at the shimmering formation vines that had sprouted out, there were green buds of various size in all of the vines that started to shine after Shimmy utter that phrase.

"Ahhhh!" The Chen Ancestor Chen Hao's body started heating up quickly from the heat coming from the vine that still pierces through his gut. Soon the heat turn from hot to burning fast as the vines begin to light up again, this time in a different color. As the shimmering lights, all start to traveling to a different green bud on the vines, cause the green buds to bloom out. Lilies, roses, sunflowers, and all kinds of other flower head bloom out from the concentrated energy flowing to them.

"YOU BASTARD!" Chen Zhou already feeling a horrible foreboding event taking place after being smack into the sky like a ragged doll. He started charging his own ultimate technique, drawing in air elements from his surrounding. As the element of air was abundant in the sky, his ultimate technique was easily ready with his current profound power.

'LORD OF THE SKY, QUETZAL!' A giant black serpent with six pairs of black feather wings on its back formed in the air Above Chen Zhou. The length of the black serpent Quetzal was over one thousand meters, its black onyx eyes stare down at Sunrise city letting out a fearful beast cry.

"HSSSSSAH!" Wind gales blasted out black whirl wind blade from its roar alone.

Yet the black wind blade simply disperse as they struck upon the green vine fortress wall, merely shaking a couple of the vines with no damage seen visibly.

"Swallow the land Quetzal!" Chen Zhou not waiting for his opponent to ready their own move, sent forth his giant creation down to devastate everything in its path. The giant black leviathan sky serpent coil itself in the sky above then using its wing to propel itself down to the earth below. Chen Zhou's mouth began to form into a smirk as his opponent technique was still charging in his eyes.

"Fire" Shimmy whisper out into the raging wind. Signaling all of the blooming flowers to aim up into air and fire all of the pent of energy instantly.

All of the city clans and those brave enough to look out their window to see the commotion saw a giant black behemoth serpent diving straight down threatening to lay waste to all of  Sunrise city. All who had low or no cultivation simply stare in despair at the face of death coming down to reap their lives. Powerless to change any of the outcome, and tears forming in many of them from both despair and of the wind blowing into their face.

*SHINE*

A light. No thousands of light beams shot up into the sky crashing right through the dark wind beast Quetzal for 2 seconds. The beams of light were so bright that Sunrise City population thought that night has turn into daytime. Not just one sun shinning, but ten thousand suns shinning brightly in the sky, dying the black blue for all of them to see.

"AHHHH!" The scream of the Chen Patriarch Chen Zhou was screaming his soul out as not only did the light beam obliterated his beast creation technique, he himself was not far from the same fate. That would also include burning up all the corpse that had laid bare on top of the vicious green vines and any unfortunate person to survive the vines emerging. Chen Hao who was suppose to be a illustrious practitioner of the 9th level Nascent Soul realm throughout Sunrise city and its surrounding area burned down into ashes with no time to leave any words behind at all. The ten thousand suns light lasted for over a minute, increasing the temperature around the atmosphere, causing everyone in the city to sweat. When the begin to dim down, the flower and vines that shown unmeasurable power began breaking into golden ash and those that have been burnt along with it. Then all the light began to dim down before disappearing in the view of all those lucky to have seen it, which those who had a close up view was over half the population of Sunrise city of 3 million people and traveling guests. Those who could see the miracle of ten thousand suns light was the surrounding area of  hundreds of miles outward. Multiple kingdoms raised their emergency alarm when the green light scanned over the continent, and so many of their agents were able to witness the twilight sky turn day with the center of it being the sun beam shooting into the heavens.

After the light had died down completely, Shimmy instantly move into the air above Sunrise city and made himself glowing visible for all to see.

"This is a warning to those who would dare harm my disciple in the Yao Clan." Shimmy then again pointed his hand towards a location and face his palm upward.

*BOOOOM* Multiple large area of housing complex was instantly destroyed by another giant fortress of vines bursting out from the ground. Shimmy then closed his hand silently.

*SHINE!* Another miracle of twilight turning into day was perform once more. Shocking any and all who bore witness from any location they saw it from. Seeing a miracle once was a fluke, seeing it twice may have been luck, but seeing two same miracle happening one after another spoke another being.

After the second miracle light of ten thousand suns dimmed down, the people of Sunrise city realize then where those location were. Those were the Chen complex and their lackeys or what was left of them. Many people began sweating even harder after the realization that a few hand gesture from that expert could end everything they have. It only made people tremble more as they felt the cold night breeze upon their skin contact, making them notice how drenched they were.

 

Vine use "SOL@R BEEEEEAAAAAAAM"

 

30