Chapter 21
1k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Using what time he had left, Shimmy then appear right in front of the Yao family trio, Yao Li, Yao Bai, and Yao Shi.

The three Yao family who were in the center of all the clash of powerful technique that could have killed them instantly by the shockwaves were shielded by a miniature dome like formation. Similar formation had also appear for all the Yao clansmen as formation shield cover them and even those who had been considered dead. Otherwise, the attack from the giant vines would have shredded all of them into pieces, let alone the shining light that burns through a peak level Spirit Ascension even if it was a falsely gain realm.

Seeing as the Yao family of three were recovered more or less to a stable condition, he then made another gesture with his hand in the air.

"Plant Law: Temple Evergreen" The grounds shook for a moment then green plants and trees began bursting from the dirt. Though chaotic as it seems in the beginning, within half a minute the new greenery began intertwining with one another. Fusing into the destroyed buildings, houses were forming with trees as the base, hallways connection with tree branches, walls raise high up tall with a wooden steel sheen. With only the main building being the only building with more than three floors became the norm throughout the Yao complex, while the Main floor itself has become the biggest and tallest building of 10 stories up. Not only that, new buildings also began sprouting out like spring flowers, tall pagoda buildings formed around the main building and around the corners of the Yao outer walls.

All of the Yao clansmen and the Yao Matriarch family open their mouth agape, while a few even began kneeling down praying. Shimmy then nodded in the improvement of his handiwork, before turning his attention back to the Yao Matriarch. Although all of the events past had shocked her beyond comprehension, the concern in her eyes had never left it.

"Thank you great senior for gracing us your presence and action. We are humbly in awe and thankful for all that you have done for our Yao Clan. If there is anything you'd like, please do not hesitate to inform us and we'll do our best to fulfill it." Bowing their head deeply, the Yao Matriarch and the two Yao Grand Elders place their palm and fist together respectfully.

"There is no need for that as your child Yao Zi has already done me a great service." Raising his armored hand Shimmy uses a force to gently raise their body upright. Shimmy then firmly says "I will speak quickly as I do not have much time, so please listen well."

"Yes your esteemed senior, we would not want to waste your time with our small problems." Making sure to remember that this senior expert was still very dangerous and being on his good side could not go wrong. Yao Li did not rush to try and go see or ask about her daughter as she did not want to offend this green armor senior. Les she brings doom to her daughter and surviving family members, she tries to hide the anxiousness from showing on her face.

"First off, your daughter was in possession of a great relic of interest to me. Be that as it may, I would not be tyrannical to simply take something from a little girl without offering a trade. So I simply cured her of her poison that has been inside of her body." Realization donned on the Yao Matriarch face as she realizes why her daughter was never able to be healed, was because of the traitors constantly dosing her poison on a constant pace to eat their clan resources. Also, she then remembers about the white lily flower her father Yao Bai brought back home. Tears of relief started forming in all three of them as they all realize the play of event transpired could have been even worse if the flower was never found in time. Yao Bai himself was already crying on the ground as he felt the guilt of self-blame lifting off his shoulder, as the strongest member of the Yao Clan he thought he had doomed everyone with his selfishness to find a cure for his granddaughter. Yao Shi simply held her husband shoulder knowing what was going on through his mind, she had a smile of relief even through her stoic expression as she was supposedly the calm one in the relationship.

'Ahh, I kind of just popped out from my flower that old man dug out, and finally able to get out of it just to appear in front of an ill little girl. Now I got the little girl's family crying in front of me. Hah' Shimmy Mentally sigh in his mind.

"Mmm, secondly I notice that your daughter seems to have great potential and I have taken a special interest in offering her mentorship. Yao Zi had agreed to it in the mutual joy of both parties" Rewording and rewriting the time of where Yao Zi was literally dying because of Shimmy almost scaring her to death on top of the poison. Causing Shimmy to mentally sweat bullets how close things could have gone badly. The Yao family on the other hand was simply in a joyous mood from the unexpected great fortune that came in the shape of a flower.

"Lastly, due to the relic I am unable to attend many things in person as I have some matter to attend to." All three Yao member nodded their head in agreement that a powerful expert like him would likely be busy in important matters that lowly weak people like them cannot fathom. "So I have gifted my student a great artifact that allows me to manifest myself in person. Though because of her near nonexistence cultivation level right now, she will be greatly weakened for a while because of the power used and will need time to recover. Otherwise, she will be fine and able to stand in a couple of well rest sleep. Please be advise that I did not expect the emergency defense I left for her would be used this early and I will not be back for quite a long time. So do not think I will be appearing in person or as my avatar for quite some time, but luckily I have integrated your Yao Clan formation with my own. "Shimmy begins to condense a crystal gem made from tree sap that looked beautiful and durable.” Only Yao Zi will be able to contact me, so I'll be using a special method to instruct her on some special technique. Otherwise, she is free to learn from anything else, as I am broad minded to let my student gain all kinds of experience." Finishing up what he had to say he quickly started unraveling himself in front of the three Yao family, causing all of them to be shocked by both the information and what was going on in front of them. Soon Yao Zi pale little face was reveal to their shock and worries.

"Little Zi" All three family shouted out and ran over to hold her. Her skin was pale, her breathing was a little rushed and her pulse slightly fast, but as the senior expert said, she was healthy.

Opening a slit of her eyes, Yao Zi saw three family face full of worries staring at her. All she could think about was whisper out before falling asleep. "Family, safe."

 

28