Chapter 22
1k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that the fight was over, a new issue has took over its place. Exploring the new building that the senior expert have literally sprouted out from the ground. All of them were surprise to find that all of their old buildings had been fix and reinforced with harder than iron material. Even the new wooden wall was harder than their old stone wall who all of the family guard could cause some slight damage to it. Now all they did was injure their own weapon and limbs testing the new brown wall. Even using one of their strongest attack merely chipped a finger nail worth, just to see it regenerate instantly. Shock and excitement was written in all of the loyal Yao clansmen, as they started running all over the place like little children at a playground.

The first place most of them went to was checking where their old house was, only to see it transform just like the rest. Going inside the house, they found out that all of their belonging were still in the same place, just some were damage due to fight. Asking the senior expert to reinforce their furniture would have been too trivial of an action went through their mind. Yet when they looked around, they saw new furniture made with the same or similar material as the transformed house. Shouts of joys could be heard throughout the Yao complex, even one Yao male cried tears of happiness of how amazing his house restroom was.

The Yao siblings Yao Mi and Yao Rui saw their new three story high house, they couldn't help but compare it to their small worn down house before the transformation. The both of them went inside and found everything like how the other Yao member found in their new house. All of their belongings were left as they were, and everything else refurnish in a comforting brown greenery blend. They both hugged each other from joy and regret that their parent were no longer here to witness this miracle brought by their savior. The younger sister Yao Mi ran around the house to go exploring what else was new, while the older sister Yao Rui simple kneel down inside the entrance area to pray.

The new Yao Matriarch room.

"Little Zi is sleeping peacefully now." Yao Li tenderly cup her daughters cheek in one of her hand, her gaze barely leaving her little angel. Yao Bai was on the other side of the bed still holding onto one of Yao Zi hand, still trying to make sure his precious daughter was completely cured and more. Never again will he be side blinded by the wellness of his family, Yao Bai swore deeply in his heart. Yao Shi had already confirm the safety and stable condition of her dear family and decided to head out. As though the Yao Clan may have been saved from being wipe out from existence, a strong leader still need to be there to organize everyone in a calm manner.

*Sigh* Yao Shi was completely exhausted from all the fast changing pace that happen in one night, but she was happy that her family was safe and sound. Even her slow witted husband had his muscular arm grown back from losing to a horde of beast. Yet knowing her husband he'd gladly sacrifice them again willingly for those dear to him, causing her to remember his young heroic charm that had smitten her.

*Ahem* Coughing aloud to get the pink scene out of her mind, Yao Shi need to put on her ice like expression to command the Yao clan. Checking her communication jade, she confirm that it was working now and issue a Yao Clan gathering at the main training ground. She headed towards that direction while looking at all of the changes that happen on her way.

Yao Clan training ground

Gather around was all of the Yao Clansmen and there was a stair leading up to a pavilion was where all of the current leadership of the Yao clan was at except for Yao Li and Yao Bai. Yao Shi was inform before hand on some important matters by the loyal senior elder who fought for the clan. One such important information part was where the Yao clansmen who were assumed dead was revive back from the dead, something thought impossible. Especially so when some of the unfortunate Yao member was dismember into chunks of meat or worse. It was as if time rewind backward as all of their flesh rejoin back together with their eyes returning focus just seconds afterward. Luckily for the female members of the Yao Clan, there was not enough time for any enemy to force their ways with them. Saving them from having shame even if they were brought back to life. The appreciation in many of the female were highly regarding the mysterious senior.

"I will first like to say thank you for your loyalty to the clan. Thank you for resisting. Thank you for fighting to the end. And thank you for coming back to the living." Yao Shi bow her head towards the Yao clansmen causing many of them to panic and also feel awkward at the sudden word and action of Grand Elder Yao Shi. Yao Shi was regarded as a very cold and calculated person who would whip anyone into a bloody mess for breaking the clan laws or shaming the Yao Clan in a disgraceful way. "I would like to apologize on the incompetence of the clan structures and even being blinded by the traitors right by our side to the very end. That all of you had to suffer through this ordeal has been a hard hit to the Yao Clan reputation. I will declare right now that for any member who is unsatisfied with the clan and wish to leave, we will not impose any consequences." Once raising her head, Yao Shi apologize to their poor management of the clan and announced shocking words.

All of the Yao clansmen were shocked once more at the apology from their Grand Elder and even more from the option to leave the clan. Some of them started frowning with thoughts ongoing in their mind and the suffering that they just went through.

"I'll stay, my family put in way too much to leave now!" Gasping could be heard as they all turn their head around to see a teen girl staring at the Grand Elder Yao Shi. Yao Mi stood out with her chest held up and arms to her side balling into fist. Years ago she already lost her parent due to a clan expedition to a spirit mine turf war, and she nearly lost her only remaining family just an hour ago. Yet she knew that it was the Yao clan that took care of them even when resources were running low. Medicines were sent to them whenever their family was sick. That her parent was only strong because they were provided with cultivation resources with priority. Yao Mi look into the eyes of the one who lead her parent to their death, yet she was not angry. She understood why her parent took part and why they willingly dive in for danger. Because of family.

Yao Shi look at the eyes of the teenager Yao Mi, she saw not rage, anger, or anything negative. She saw a fire burning with resolve, the same fire she saw in her subordinate she lost to a turf war. "I'll make sure that you are compensated completely."

31