Chapter 23
986 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you everyone for over 200 Favorite so far and for reading my novel. I hope my novel will be able to continue to entertain you.

 

After the annihilation of the Chen clans and other smaller clans who served them, commands were spread out fast in Sunrise city and those neighboring cities to not touch any Yao clansmen of Sunrise city. All kinds of agents from many places sent urgent communication back to their own organization, which soon became common knowledge shared by all of the other neighboring kingdoms. The appearance of a green armor expert whose existence could only be described as godlike was all they could come up with. As some of the highest or most profound expert on these lands could only stare in awe as they saw a power way beyond their understanding. 

Some experts were stimulated that there was a goal to aim for, others felt threaten at the existence of something so powerful. Many kingdoms had even agreed on a truce, even those in the middle of a great war. As the emergence of a being strong enough to easily wipe out peak Spirit Ascension was unheard of until now. In the coming days for Sunrise city, envoys would come from all over the lands to verify the miracle that had come to pass. All whom has been commanded repeatedly to show respect to all Sunrise city citizen and especially any who belong to the Yao Clan. As no organization would dare bet that they could compete with that mysterious green expert. 

2 days after the night raid and appearance of the green armor expert

Yao Clan complex Main Hall

"Thank you all for making a long journey to our abode. Please forgive us if our reception of all your esteem self is lacking as we have just suffer through a harsh tribulation." Slightly bowing her head with a respectful gesture, the Yao Matriarch welcome one of the large group of envoys that have come to pay homage to them. "The Yao Clan thank you for bringing the gifts and will surely make your stay as comfortable as can be, please let us know if anything is to your disliking." The Yao Matriarch had seen the greed from all of their eyes looking around the Yao complex as they were shown into the main hall. 

Wooden material that had been blessed from a supreme expert, large defensive formation that puts a silent pressure on all the expert here from its inactive phase, and the rumor that the supreme expert had even taken a liking to a lowly clan mortal as a student was enough to drive many of them crazy. Although the greed in their mind was constantly beckoning them to tell their own organization to raid this haven of sudden wealth from a tiny clan, the proof of offending the senior was still apparent outside of the Yao clan walls. 

All of the area that belonged to the Chen clan and its lackey which have been used as the sacrifice to appease the mysterious senior anger still show. The land were blacken with ashes and not even weed could be seen growing in any of the area. It's almost as if the land had been cursed to stay as a wasteland for all to see the proof of offending that powerful senior. If that was not enough, an arrogant envoy had even disrespected one of the Yao clan maids due to his background and not use to bending down to a tiny clan. The arrogant envoy had slapped the Yao clan maid, which made the formation on ground appear. Before he could even scream out threats and reveal his powerful backing, he was vaporized into golden flakes. Seeing the arrogant envoy killed less than a blink of the eye, his senior elder who came with him went berserk. Screaming that his only grandson was kill by a lowly clan, he was about to try to kill the maid and a group of Yao clansmen as an example to not be offended. The envoy's senior elder also follow the same fate as the arrogant envoy as soon as he began utilizing any of his strength.

All of the other envoys had stood to the side to watch the show and see how the Yao Clan would deal with this situation. Also they wanted to confirm whether or not the rumor was exaggerated or if there really was a supreme expert favoring the Yao Clan. Yet to their horror, they saw the senior elder of the arrogant envoy at the 9th Nascent Soul realm turned into glowing flakes. One of the wittier envoys quickly voice his condemnation of the arrogant envoy's action and how their organization was being rude to the Yao Clan.

As the person with the key control to the grand formation the Yao Zi's mentor have left them, she was able to witness all of the events that transpire without needing to be there in person. The grand formation being called amazing was a big understatement. Just the two days that have pass, Yao Li could feel so many applications the grand formation brought. Some of them were even detecting killing intent, converting any beings killed by the formation to nourish the ground where the formation reach. Even now she could not even fathom how far the formation stretch out towards, as even the thought that it may be growing bigger made her mind blank for minutes. 

Yet all of those things were secondary to Yao Li's concern, as the top of the list was her daughter's well-being. Two days had already passed, and her daughters face was already glowing in a healthy skin tone. Each time whenever she was free from the clan duties, Yao Li would be found sitting beside her daughter bedside. Although she would always find her father Yao Bai holding onto Little Zi's wrist when she visit. Though swamped by so many piles of work one after another, she always found a peace of mind knowing that her daughter was healthy and safe. 

"Matriarch, we have another large group of envoys requesting an audience. This time they're from the neighboring kingdoms." One of the clan servants inform Yao Li.

*Sigh* Taking a deep breath, the Yao Matriarch ready herself for another acting scene once more. 

 

The Yao Matriarch room

Yao Bai could be seen nodding up and down in a weird napping posture while sitting on a chair. Some drools were even dripping down on the side of his mouth, and if someone were to listen closely, they'd be able to hear him muttering eating sweets with his granddaughter. 

[Symbiote penalty is now lift] Shimmy who have gone silent for two days had finally able to access his ability and stats again. 

 

29