Chapter 24
937 16 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late post, as I was catching up on my sleep.

 

[Symbiote penalty is now lift] Shimmy who have gone silent for two days had finally able to access his ability and stats again. 

'Hah, finally free from the stupid system. Now to do a thorough scan of Yao Zi to make sure she's fine.' Shimmy mentally shook, as being caged up in a imaginary prison is a horrible feeling for the soul. So throughout the time while being trapped, Shimmy went to play the proper host for his new tenants he personally invited. Some of the special VIP that Shimmy paid attention to was the soul shivering Deiqheyd floating around trying to find a way out.

'Rejoice you fertilizer, I'll be giving you your first break. Please don't be too bore while I'm away... I'll be back to give you another serving of karma' Shimmy use a green mental vine flying to smack the soul Deiqheyd screaming into a tiny mental prison box. Smiling at his daily good deed he finish, Shimmy proceeded to use his ability to check on Yao Zi condition. Seeing as it was night time from the look at the dark room, Shimmy notice that Yao Zi was sleeping peacefully. Not wanting to be demanding so early in the relationship, though not that he could anyway.

'Host Status check' Shimmy mentally called out

[ Main Carrier Host: Yao Zi ]

[Symbiote Host Stat: limited, additional information require host consent]

Name: Yao Zi

Age: 2 , Mental Age: 6

Physique: (Sealed)

Condition: weakened(Physical and Mentally), asleep, 

Ki energy: 3/3 (+2 maximum) - (Natural Recovery) .5/hour

Strength: ?

Agility: ?

Mind: ? 

Dexterity: ?

Skill: ? 

Symbiote Skill: None

Passive: ?

Symbiote Passive: Regeneration-weak, Speedy Mind-weak, Poison Resistance-weak, Decay Resistance-weak

'Sigh, it's good that she is fine now. Though now I really don't want to look at myself, but I have to. Sigh. Status check' Shimmy lazily blowing out green bubbles mentally while reluctant to look in his own status for the bad news. 

Symbiote Status Page

Symbiote: Shimmy (damaged)

Host: Yao Zi

Ki Energy source (Host): 3/3

Divine Source: 53/943 - (Natural recovery) 1.2/year

Symbiote Points (SP): 182,568,122 = (0+182,568,122)

Symbiote Skills: {Open tab}

Harden level 19, Symbiote seed level 7, Drain level 5, Transformation level 1, Take over level 1, 

Skill:(New!)(Level unable to determine, Change to Proficiency by realm)

Formation - High God, Life Law - Demi God, Plant Law - Demi God, 

Symbiote Passive: {Open tab}

Regeneration level 2, Mind Processing level 8 (New!), Toughness level 32(New!), 

'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' A literal mental sound wave echo out in Shimmy's mind, shaking all of the souls newly imprison by Shimmy to panic. 

'Hahahaha, fucking bitter dry poop fruit loop great. sigh. What's done is done, I'll just have to redo it all again. If I knew I was going to gain proficiency while using Divine Source I cou... No I wouldn't have time or enough resource to salvage the situation if I added more pressure on Yao Zi.' Mentally beating himself up, Shimmy could only sigh in defeat at the cards dealt to him. Shitty cards that he is going to use to cut the throat off of the beings who put him in this damn situation.

'Next time, I'll be the one to make you all scream your souls out.' Shimmy's rage seethe in his mind, then starting drawing symbols in his mental world. 'Until then, I will have to go back to the drawing board.'


One full week after the Yao Clan was attacked by the Chen clan alliance. The Yao clan was constantly working all over the place due to so many changes ongoing inside and outside the clan. Many of the clansmen were being rewarded and promoted for their loyalty, but that doesn't mean they could relax or be content. As with all of the Chen clan and its alliance group disappearing, the market in Sunrise city left a huge gap, which the Yao Clan took full advantages. Though many of the other remaining clan saw the huge opportunity in front of them too, they only fought each other for the scraps that the Yao Clan couldn't swallow. As all of them were scared of being the next Chen clan example offending the Yao Clan's new guardian. 

Yao Zi was finally able to stand up from bed on her, with the full recovery of Yao Zi, the Yao Clan went into a festive mood. The Yao Matriarch decided that it was a good time to celebrate their victory against its former rival and the new beginning rise of the Yao Clan. Decoration were being put everywhere around the Yao Complex, giant portion of foods were being prepared, and even sending out invitation to all of the envoys still staying in the city. Of course many of the large groups based in Sunrise city were included in the invitation. As even though they seem like a rising titan right now, the Yao clan was just hiding behind the shadow of the Mysterious green armor expert. 

The Yao clan hallways

"Weeeeee!" A little girl high pitch voice could be heard down by the hallways, as a old man was running around with a child over his shoulder. "Grandpa, Fahsta!" The little girl was Yao Zi who was sitting on her grandpa Yao Bai's shoulder as they were playing in the hallways. Many of the Yao clansmen were full of smiles when they saw the scene, especially since they needed something to distract them from all of the bloody battle and traitors. 

"Neeeigghhehehe" The prominent Yao Bai who had his cultivation realm recover back and even having the feeling of breakthrough nearing to the 9th level Nascent Soul realm was busy crying out like a horse underneath his granddaughter. 

 

30