Chapter 31
794 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wow over 20k Views and over 500 favorite now. Thank you everyone for reading my novel.

Yao Zi soon got permission from her mother to have a greenhouse made in her courtyard after playing around the garden she found. Also, seeing as Yao Zi mention that it was part of a teaching method of her mysterious master Life Breather, Yao Li made sure that no one will be able to enter Yao Zi's courtyard without permission from her or the Grand Elders. As a result, only specially chosen Yao members were chosen to serve Yao Zi. Most of their previous servants hire from outside were full of traitors, only a few low rank member were left alone because either they were too weak or had no use.

Through Shimmy's instructions, Yao Zi asked for all kind of plants to be place in her greenhouse garden. Ranging from normal grass, weed, flower to herbs, fruits and vegetables. Another thing Shimmy instructed was to find someone to tutor Yao Zi in the field of alchemy, botany, and beast studies with books to refer to. 

One of the Yao member who was chosen to serve Yao Zi was Yao Rui, who have shown a courageous feat to fight against the traitors to the death. As such feat was informed to the Yao Matriarch, she did not hesitate to move Yao Rui from her guard duties to serve her daughter. Such loyalty was direly needed after so many betrayals. Even hiring workers now would be put through strict requirements now, but with the help of the blessed formation from senior Life breather it'll be easier. 

Yao Rui heard about the new instruction from the Yao Matriarch from her captain was immediately elated as she had learn about her savior yesterday. She thought with joy that she may be able to meet her savior once more, and even better that she'll be serving both her Matriarch daughter and savior pupil. Yao Rui quickly ran out to gather the supplies to complete the task given to her with glee. 

 

On a Road heading to Starlight City, capital of Solaris Kingdom

A carriage with gold medal adorned all around it being pulled by graceful white horses down a road. The carriage was surrounded by an army of guards with all of them fierce looking that can scare bandits with just their glare. The Crown Prince Bei Xiang could be seen sitting alone in the carriage with a small table in the middle.

"Have you found the origin of the light that illuminated the night sky from darkness?" A voice projection came out from a blue orb shape stone located on the table. 

"No your majesty, but I have seen the works the mysterious expert left behind." Crown Prince Bei Xiang then began telling the wonders that he seen to his father the King of Solaris Bei Zheng.

"I see, that is quite the marvelous thing you've seen. Now it is whether or not this would be beneficial to our kingdom." The King Bei Zhen spoke solemnly. "Let the Yao clan have free reign for now, we will not take any actions towards them. Others will do it in our stead, as there are many blinds ignorant fools as there are stars in the sky. We will stand by and see how the senior react and if given the chance, try to see if you can have them indebted to us."

"As your majesty will, I will make sure it is done." Crown Prince Bei Xiang bowed down to the blue stone communication artifact.

Yao Clan complex, Yao Zi's courtyard

Yao Rui could be seen directing others on building the green house for Yao Zi while plowing the interior to prepare for growing whatever senior Life Breather intended.

"Wow big sis Rui amazing" Stars could almost be seen in Yao Zi's eyes as she stare at the capable Yao woman. Though her mom was still the best in her mind, it was that she was finally walking again on her own and saw Yao Rui working diligently non-stop. 

"Mmph" Yao Rui took deep breath to try calm her excitement after hearing the compliment from Yao Zi who was both the daughter of her clan leader and disciple to her savior. Which push her even more to plow the field faster yet steady, as she did not want to make any mistake in front of her benefactor prodigy.

Soon the green house was built in less than an hour with all of the plant seeds requested place inside with other tools that one may need for growing plants. 

"Your green house is complete Miss Zi." Yao Rui bowed her head down 90 degrees towards Yao Zi with utmost respect. She had also heard about the painful times that the little girl had been through. She would sometime hear the wailing of the little girl from some of her previous guard patrols by the area. She could not imagine that the smiling angel in front of her that would bounce around the clan could be the same as the cries that came from the past. 

"Ooh lets go take a look Shimmy." Yao Zi not hiding the green little blob on her shoulder ran towards the green house, then stopped and look back with a big smile. "Big Sis Rui come too" 

"Yes Young Miss." Yao Rui lips arch slightly upward as she follow her Yao Clan young miss towards the green house interior. 

'Sigh, I know I did tell her that she didn't have to hide me. Though being stare at by everyone makes it feel weird, especially that Rui girl behind us. It’s like she is just waiting to devour me with her eyes or something.' Shimmy thoughts wonder around as he would mostly be mute in front of others then pretend to be the *Master* to speak outward to Yao Zi's family when needed. Thus the green blob seen on Yao Zi would make many people connect it to be a familiar monster to the mysterious expert Life Breather. 

'Hmm, since I have to start all over again and with a host with little energy, I'll start with the common grass first. I'll have to do some experiments with it through Yao Zi's little body.' Shimmy then began sharing his thoughts to Yao Zi on what to do after entering the 20 meter square size green house. 

 

 

29