Chapter 33
867 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I see, that will be all. Now take my student to her room. My familiar will stay in the green house for a while longer before joining my student in her room later. Please make sure no one disturb my familiar in the meantime while it’s here.” Shimmy then began assessing the seeds available to him.

After making sure that Yao Rui has taken Yao Zi to her room, Shimmy set up a small formation around the green house to notify him of anyone who approaches the green house.

The usage of his understanding of |Laws| did not use much energy depending on the action it is being use for. His understanding of |Formation Laws| also greatly help him, as he could create miniature formation to act as extra energy reserve with an auto energy absorption. But because he is using it himself with his green blob neutral form, the effect is greatly reduce.

But Shimmy had decided to use quantity to overcome his predicament currently. With that, Shimmy has drawn many energy absorption formation on the green house walls to supply his next plan. Through the eyes of Yao Zi and in range of some of the |Symbiote Seeds| that he implanted in people, he was able get a good grasp of the Yao Clan finances.

Because of the night raid that happen to the Yao Clan, there were many events that follow up that needed to be priorities. Many of which require the use of funds that was already running low before. Although the main Yao Clan complex has been renew and enhanced greatly with Shimmy’s bless, many of their stores, properties, and territories were in shambles. Some places were even out right demolish to try make sure the Yao Clan had no way to recoup back if they somehow survive the attack.

The Yao Clan had to give up on some of their properties to be able to focus more on their other marketing. Those of which belong to selling cultivation herbs, low level tools, and low level pills. Although the Yao Clan was able to expand some of their marketing for their main specialties, it also mean that they were place all of their eggs towards one basket. This leaves the Yao Clan in a vulnerable state if other tries to orchestrate against them in the merchant world. Killing someone does not have to always be with cold steel, taking away their means of living was another.

With those thoughts in mind, Shimmy plan was to increase ways to make the Yao Clan a stable environment for his host growth. As he had already spent too much Divine Energy Source and one of his limited Grand Formation in the area. Although travelling around the world with different host would keep him safe momentarily, it would also mean chances of high level power house finding him. It would be wiser to create a base to return to with a deterrent pressuring others to hesitate on taking actions than to run around like a blind mouse.

 

 

4 hours later.

“Hah, finally finish setting up the 129 formation. Now I need to do an in depth check on these seeds here.” Shimmy began to grow out small tendrils out of his small body towards each of the containers holding the plant seeds.

|Mind Process x 10| Shimmy activated his mind skill at lower output that does not put stress on the Ki gathering formations in the green house.

[Analyzing…]

[Listed are the information available with current output]

Common Grass

Growth Period – 1 month

Rank – None

Mutation – Possible – Many

 

Potato

Growth Period – 4 months

Rank – None

Mutation – Possible - Many

 

Cabbage

Growth Period – 3 months

Rank – None

Mutation – Possible - Many

 

Green Mango Tree

Growth Period – 1 year

Rank – None

Mutation – Possible - Many

… (Additional non-rank plants with mutation possible)

Ki Grass

Growth Period – 10 month

Rank – Rank 1

Mutation – Possible – Some

 

Seeing the list of information in front of him, Shimmy was ecstatic that all of the plant seeds were able to mutate. Through his previous experiences before arriving on this land, there were not that many plants that he could mutate. Now with all of these plant seeds that show mutation were possible, many plans are now possible with this news.

Shimmy noticed that he had less than one hour left before he needs to go back to Yao Zi to recuperate himself. He began to use the remaining amount of time to set up half of the greenhouse with a growth acceleration formation. The other half would be save for additional work space and for teaching Yao Zi more about the Plant Laws that he knew.

 

At the border city Balota of Terra Kingdom, branch office of Mage Guild.

The mage guild envoy Qiu Jie could be seen sitting in a study room alone with a crystal ball in front of him.

“Is what you saying all true?” A melodious voice could be heard from the crystal ball while showing a vague figure wearing a cloak.

“Yes Guild Master, I’ve witness a nascent practitioner of the 9th level be vaporized in mere moments. I dare say that the formation senior Life Breather left behind is more formidable than our grand formation at the main guild base.” Qiu Jie spoke seriously while adding more. “I also believe that there are many functions to the senior Life Breather formation, as not only was it able to detect the killing intent from the nascent practitioner. It is also able to draw in all types of energy towards the city, raising the atmosphere in the city to be equivalent to a small scale sect training ground.”

“A defensive formation that connects with energy absorption? That is indeed very fascinating, I would really like to meet with this senior. Maybe we’ll be able to learn something unique?” The Guild Master replied with intrigue in her voice.

“Unfortunately the Yao Matriarch has inform everyone that has attended their celebration that the senior Life Breather will be occupied with relic that one of Yao clan Grand Elder found. Seeing as the relic was able to spark the interest of a powerful expert like him, I believe the relic will definitely hold importance. We should send some teams to go investigate the site it was found and maybe we might be able to find more.” Qui Jie eyes was shining with expectation of finding an ancient powerful relic. “If senior Life Breather decides to come out and find interest in what we find, we may be able to have a mutual relationship with him. Even better if we are able to draw him in to our guild.”

 

“The benefits you come up with are endless my dear secretary, but that’s only if your plans work. For now, try to keep up a good relationship with the Yao Clan. If possible, find a way to get in a cooperative relationship with them. I’ll send a small team to search where the Yao Clan found the relic.” The Mage Guild Master order out.

“Your order will be carried out.” Qui Jie smile wickedly at the imaginary fortune in his mind at getting the senior expert good side. As proof of good fortune was the majestic palace size Yao Clan complex.

27