Fallen Angels Attack
1.3k 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well time for the next chapter. Only one thing to add this time around before we get to the story.

· As I said in the last chapter, this one and the next two will be the last ones that actively bash the Gremory peerage. I won't be going into specifics here but just a heads up for everyone.

Now onto the story.

 

After getting back from the underworld, Sona gave Issei the rest of the day off from school though had him stay in the Council room. By this time though, the girls that had been around and learned that Sona and Issei were now engaged had spread the word around school and once it started it spread like wildfire surprising everyone at the school.

When the end of school came around, both Matsuda and Motohoma came and grabbed him to grill him about being engaged now and talk about how it happened, while also trying to get some perverted questions in, but Issei just either brushed off the questions or pushed the two away if they got too far with them. But their fun didn't last too long.

Right after they had reached a park and sat down to continue their conversation, Issei felt a massive pain rip through his body, much worse than when one of his attacks hit him, and he looked down to see a spear of light through his chest that went away right before he fell to the ground. Trying to stay conscious, he looked over to see his friends being skewered through the same way he had by the fallen angel he had denied a date with not that long ago.

Cackling as she finished off the three, Raynare only had one thing to say before she flew off. "Not only do I get to kill two Sacred Gear users, I get to kill the kid that turned me down for a date."

By this time, only Issei and Matsuda were just barely awake, while Motohoma had fallen unconscious. Matsuda's next words, though forced due to his injuries, caused something to happen that Issei wasn't expecting. "Shit… I don't want to die here!" He said getting a 'Then don't. Join me as my servants and live.' Came out of both Matsuda and Motohoma's pockets as a piece of paper flew out of Matsuda's pocket and formed into a teleportation circle with the Gremory symbol on it before Rias herself came through the circle.

Stepping through the circle she saw her two targets and Issei down, Rias stepped over to Matsuda and Motohoma and laid 4 pawn pieces on them apiece happy to see the glow signifying they would work, and completely ignoring Issei until he called out to her. "R-Rias!" To which she only looked over and sneered. "You aren't worth my time to deal with plus consider this payment for you telling my brother about what's been going on at school, though I don't want to even guess how you got ahold of him." She said before she took his two friends through a magic circle.

Now alone, hurt and barely conscious, Issei just had a couple of thoughts left before he fell to unconsciousness himself. 'Damnit Mama, Papa, Millicas, Sona, Koneko, seems like my time has come.

'Mama, Papa, I'm sorry you just got me back but am now losing me once again. I'm glad I got to meet you. I'm sorry that I won't be able to meet my younger brother.

'Koneko, I'm glad I got to know you, but it looks like I won't be able to be your older brother anymore.

'Sona, thank you... for everything. I'm glad I was able to tell you… I love you.' Was all he was able to get out before he succumbed to darkness.

Cut To Sona

Sona was leaning forward, elbows on her desk listening to a report being given by Tsubaki while the rest of her peerage did things around the room. Suddenly, she reeled back in shock causing the young woman, along with her chair, to crash into the wall behind, the heiress holding her chest as if she had been struck with tears coming to her eyes.

"Kaichou! What's wrong?!" Tsubaki ran over, dropping the report she was holding to rush around the desk and check on her King with the rest of the Council not far behind having been alerted by Tsubaki calling out and the chair crashing into the wall.

Sona didn't answer Tsubaki outside of shaking her head as she was still trying to recover from the massive shock to her system when she suddenly heard a voice, frail, barely conscious come into her head, recognizing it instantly as Issei's. 'Damnit Mama, Papa, Millicas, Sona, Koneko, seems like my time has come.' Making Sona start shaking her head in denial, and start saying "No, no, no, no. Please don't say it's true." Confusing the girls right as the Council room door slammed open surprising the girls as Koneko rushed in having heard the same thing going on in her head.

What cemented it for Sona though was Issei's last words before she quit hearing his voice as if he had already passed away. 'Sona, thank you... for everything. I'm glad I was able to tell you… I love you.' Which made her cry out for him right as Koneko reached her side.

While this was going on, her magic activated in reaction to her emotions going haywire due to her wish not to lose Issei and sent out a massive shockwave of power with her and Koneko in the center of it throughout the school and shocking the rest of her peerage into falling back from the power coming off of her, before pulling her and Koneko into a magic circle to Issei's location, and leaving the rest of the Student Council confused on what the hell had just happened. "Issei!"

What she didn't know or realize until much later was that she had somehow used teleportation magic to get to Issei without a contract or even knowing where she was going as well as somehow pulled along another person. She would later learn it had to have been her magic reacting to her emotions at the time and pulled Koneko along possibly due to Sona knowing how much she loved Issei too, even if it was just a brother-sister relationship.

Plus, after talking about it with DDraig, he commented that it could have been the engagement ring reacting to her magic somehow and helping move them to his location due to the fact it had a piece of the Boosted Gear in it, but all that was just a guess, as nothing like this had ever happened before to his knowledge.

Cut To Koneko

Koneko was on her way back to the Student Council office after school to hang out with Sona and Issei when she couldn't help but notice that something felt off but couldn't place it until she heard Issei's voice in her head. 'Damnit Mama, Papa, Millicas, Sona, Koneko, seems like my time has come.'

Rushing to the Council room, she ran in and could tell that something had just happened to Sona, as all of the Council was hovering around Sona. As Koneko ran up to Sona, she heard in her head, 'Koneko, I'm glad I got to know you, but it looks like I won't be able to be your older brother anymore.'

'No! Please don't leave me, big brother!' She cried in her head hoping he would hear her, right as she reached Sona. Seeing Sona shaking her head in denial, she went to hug her knowing exactly what was happening. Right as she reached her though, Sona's magic activated with her desire to not lose Issei and pulled them both to his location.

Cut To Grayfia, Sirzechs, And Millicas

As soon as she got off work, Grayfia went with her husband and younger son to see Ajuka as Issei's evil pieces were done. Both Sirzechs and Grayfia were proud of their son as he had the power within him to get a full set of mutated pieces which was extremely rare; most sets only came with one if any as a mutated piece.

Right as she stepped forward to take the box from Ajuka holding the pieces, she stumbled, hands instantly going to her chest as if struck by something, which if it wasn't for Millicas grabbing the box the pieces would have fallen all over the floor.

"Grayfia?! What's wrong?" Sirzechs shouted at his wife as he grabbed her, keeping her upright as she looked around wondering what had just happened, as Millicas looked on scared as to what happened and Ajuka looked around trying to find anything amiss that might have caused this.

Grayfia started to answer him, "I don't know, I felt like I'd just been hit in the chest by a light sp-" before both her, Sirzechs and Millicas's eyes widened as they heard a voice in their heads. 'Damnit Mama, Papa, Millicas, Sona, Koneko, seems like my time has come.' Making Grayfia, and by extension, Sirzechs as he was holding onto her, fall to their knees. "No, please no. Don't let it end now as we just got him back." Sirzechs said, starting to cry.

Ajuka, who had just turned towards his computer screens to try and figure out what had happened, snapped his head back to them as Sirzechs's words registered in his mind and he swore to himself realizing something had to have happened to Issei and it wasn't good, right as the three heard Issei's voice in their head again. 'Mama, Papa, I'm sorry you just got me back but am now losing me. I'm glad I got to meet you. I'm sorry that I won't be able to meet my younger brother.'

Millicas, who had never heard Issei's voice, but knew of him through his parents and couldn't wait to meet him, wondered if that was his voice in his head. 'Is that big brother I've heard about? What's going on with him that he sounds so bad?' But before he could say anything, Ajuka stepped in taking charge since he was the only one that had what could be called a level head in this situation due to not hearing the voice.

"Millicas, hand me Issei's King piece quickly. I left a contract on him during the checkup in case something happened so I can get to him now." He ordered, and after Millicas handed it over he immediately teleported out, leaving the family huddled together as Grayfia pulled Millicas into the huddle and hoped that Ajuka got to their son in time.

Back To Issei

Koneko and Sona had just reached Issei and realized why he had sounded so weak and wasn't able to say much when he talked to them in their heads; he was face down in a park with a massive hole in his chest. As they rushed over to him, they tried everything they could think of, crying all the while hoping to anyone that would listen that he would make it through to keep Issei alive as they could just barely feel a pulse on him, even trying to use Sona's unused Mutated Rook pieces but they only glowed dully showing that they weren't powerful enough to reincarnate him.

Right as it crossed Sona's mind to try and contact someone for help, Ajuka showed up in a teleportation circle and instantly took in what was going on, before moving to put Issei's King piece on top of Sona's Rooks and all three started glowing strong, signifying that they were strong enough for the reincarnation process and sank into his chest, stunning both Sona and Ajuka that it took 3 mutated pieces, before Sona pushed that to the back of her mind as she started the process of adding him to her peerage, while Koneko hugged him from behind glad to have not lost him.

After finishing the incantation, Sona leaned down to listen for a heartbeat and could hear it, before leaning forward and giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Don't you ever do that to me again Issei." She said knowing he wouldn't be able to hear her at the moment. Sona jumped slightly when Ajuka put a hand on her shoulder and commented.

"I'm glad we made it in time. Why don't you take him home and start the skin process and I'll go tell Grayfia-" Was all he got out before a massive blast of power knocked him off his feet, while leaving Sona and Koneko alone, but Ajuka wasn't mad or anything after he realized the power that had knocked him down was coming from Issei. But what happened next surprised everyone there, including two new faces, we'll come back to them in a moment, that had shown up right before the massive wave of power came out of Issei, and they weren't affected by his power either.

Where Issei's hair had been a mostly brown color before, it now had streaks of gray going through it, just like Grayfias, and his skin had turned a slightly darker tint to it, but only just noticeable if you had really keen eyes, such as the one's Ajuka had. It looked like his magic powers had finally balanced themselves out inside of him as Ice magic, fire, and something like steam was swirling around Issei, and by extension, Koneko and Sona but it wasn't hurting any of the three. Scales grew over half of his body while the other half turned to ice right as two skeletal dragon wings popped out of his back before retreating back into him, right as the two new faces rushed over scared about what they had just witnessed, and shocking the other three before Sona and Koneko recognized them and calmed down somewhat.

Seeing the two new arrivals but noticing how Koneko and Sona didn't seem worried, Ajuka decided to leave it be and finish his original statement but adjusted slightly. "That was interesting. I'll go let Grayfia, Sirzechs, and Millicas know he's ok while you get him home and work with these two helping them understand what they just saw." He said pointing to the newcomers as Sona gave him a nod of thanks, and had one thing to comment on before blasting Ajuka off his feet with his response. "You have a knack for understatements."

"Thank you So-tan!" He said, trying to lighten the mood a little, but was instead knocked off his feet by Sona's magic. "I'll head out now. Let me know if you need anything else." He said a little breathless from the blast to his stomach, before teleporting out. Sona packed a punch these days.

Nodding her head once more, she turned her head to Muramaya and Katase, the newcomers that had shown up late to the party. "I'm sure you two have a bunch of questions," she said getting a nod from them, "but can we save them for tomorrow? I promise I will explain everything soon, but I need to get Issei here home and finish the healing process." She said before pulling out a pad of paper and writing down her phone number for the two.

"Please, don't talk about this to anyone until you talk to me, Issei, and most likely by extension Koneko here," she paused pointing to the other girl, "about what you saw." She finished hoping they would accept her words and leave it for tomorrow.

After throwing a look at each other and nodding, Muramaya agreed but had one question to ask. "I think we can agree with that for now, Kaichou, as we both want to know what happened before we showed up but one question if I may," she asked, getting a nod of approval from Sona. "Was that magic we just saw?"

Sighing but thankful it was a, for the most part, simple question considering what had happened, Sona just replied with "Yes it was. There's a lot of stuff you two don't know about but I'm sure Issei wouldn't mind you knowing considering how close you are." Getting a nod of acceptance.

"But before I forget can I get both of your numbers too just in case?" She asked getting a nod before passing her notepad over and getting their numbers. "Well with that I hope you two have a good night and if you need anything let me know." She said as she prepared to teleport out, not wanting to try and do any other way after the day's events and the two girls seeing what they had seen.

After Sona teleported out, Koneko sighed as she looked at the girls in front of her and said good night before leaving herself, knowing where exactly she should go after the night's events and not wanting to go back and possibly deal with her peerage mates who might try and find out what's going on.

Looking at each other after they were the only ones left they could only laugh at the absurdity of what had just occurred before their very eyes. Issei's body changing, growing wings, everything was beginning to be too much to handle but they did as requested, knowing that Sona would uphold her honor and talk to them tomorrow, so they headed home.

(Scene Skip)

As he slowly woke up, Issei at first couldn't figure out where he was, then once he figured out he was in his bed, how he got there. But as that thought came to the forefront of his mind, another one came up that took more precedence; there was a warm body pressed against his, he just realized he didn't have any clothes on, naked body, and that body felt like no clothes were on it too. Looking down, he realized that Sona was lying next to him just as naked as he was. "S-S-Sona?!" He said in shock, waking her up.

"Morning Issei." She said before her mind caught up and she jumped up and gave him a hug. "You're awake!" Surprising him.

"Of course, but what's going on? How'd I get home? Plus I thought I died yesterday." He asked before getting a slap to the face from her.

"Don't remind me about that. You scared us half to death when we heard your voice in our heads, and I felt you getting stabbed," she said, confusing him at first but then he remembered calling out to his loved ones right before he passed out. "I almost broke down completely when I thought I'd lost you." She said burrowing her head into his chest, trying not to cry but not able to stop it completely.

Issei held onto her surprised for a moment until he realized just how close she had gotten to him and that any death of his would hurt her badly, and he had probably made it worse by not accepting her request to reincarnate him, even if they both agreed his reasoning was a sound and valid thought. But talking about it and it happening were two different things and he promised in his head to do everything he could to keep it from happening again.

"I'm truly sorry for what I caused you, but who would have expected that Fallen Angel to do what she did. I promise to do everything I can to not let something like this happen again." He told her pulling her in close and doing his best to calm her down, which seemed to work.

Calming down just by being in his presence, Sona finally moved away from Issei's chest but only far enough she could look up at him. "You better keep that promise. You were lucky that your evil pieces were ready in time and that Ajuka had placed a contract on you when we were at his office getting you checked out." She said having heard from him how he had shown up so quickly, not long after Sona and Koneko did. He'd known instantly something had happened after seeing what was going on with Grayfia and Sirzechs as they were hearing Issei's voice in their head just like Sona and Koneko did, and took immediate action.

"It took your King piece and my two mutated Rooks just to reincarnate you, which on that note, your illness should be gone now that you're back to being a devil." She said, before another bit of crying hit her. "Just please don't do that to me again, even if it means we get married right now, or even make love to me and put a baby in me. It was bad enough the first time around," as Issei planted a kiss on her forehead helping calm her down more.

Issei couldn't fault her for anything she was saying. He had gotten to know her well enough by now to know that she took friendships seriously and they had gotten close even before he knew about them being engaged, so he just held her close and let her feel at home.

Sona though, realized she had something she needed to mention to him before anything else happened but as she leaned back to speak, his bedroom door opened, and his adoptive mother came in before stopping as she saw what was going on.

"Honey! Sona and Issei are both in his bed naked!" She said yelling down to her husband as she closed the door, missing both Sona and Issei and starting blushing at her words.

"Sounds like we'll be having grandkids in the future." Her husband replied back making the two's blushes deepen as they looked at each other.

"Grandkids?!" Emiko yelled back, sounding like she was alternating between being happy that it might be happening, and rushing back in to make sure it wasn't, causing both kids to laugh at each other. But before Issei could get up to get dressed, Sona stopped him to tell him something important.

"Issei," she said, getting his attention. "We've got a slight situation that popped up after you passed out yesterday and we found you." She said, causing him to pay close attention and nod for her to continue. "Katase and Muramaya showed up right as a magic blast came out of your body as it changed some and saw the magic, and now know that there is more out there in the world then they originally thought. I'm supposed to meet them today and explain things to them due to how hectic yesterday was, I requested to meet them today, and they agreed." Getting a shocked look from him as he learned two of his best friends had been pulled into their world, even if it was by accident. "I was planning on having them meet me at the Council office after school and while I would love you to be there, I don't want you to push yourself as you were just stabbed," she said before he stepped in and said. "I will be there."

Getting up and going to the restroom, he noticed his hair had slightly changed with silver streaks in it, which he liked, and his eyes now looked more like a dragons with slits in them. Just remembering something due to seeing his eyes he called out to DDraig. "Hey DDraig, you still here?" He asked as Sona came up to him after hearing his question.

"[Still here partner. I'm sorry I didn't do anything to stop what happened last night but I'm afraid to admit I was asleep.]" He replied sheepishly out loud to where Sona could hear him too.

Hearing how bad his partner sounded that he couldn't help, Issei told him not to worry about it getting a nod from Sona, as even though she wasn't happy, she wanted to try and push it to the past and not deal with it if possible, but knew she would have to when talking to the Kendo girls. Getting to the main point about why he had asked DDraig, he asked about the eyes, and he said it was more from his influence but did mention that he could change them back with magic, which Issei decided to do whenever he was out in public as he liked the new look.

He also felt a closer connection to DDraig then before but decided to come back to that another day as both Sona and Koneko headed off to school, after Koneko came up and hugged him tightly, glad to see him up and moving around, after being told to not worry about him for now and he would see them in the Council room later when it came time to talk to the Kendo girls.

(Scene Skip)

The Student Council had given Issei the rest of the week off, putting his absence down as recovering from a stabbing attack, and as the week after was Spring Break, no one besides the Student Council, Muramaya and Katase, and Koneko, had seen him. He had talked to the Kendo girls and told them everything, surprising them about the depths of a world they had known nothing about and making them think about some things, and then spent most of the rest of the time spending it with Sona playing chess or just cuddling as well as finally getting a chance to go and meet his little brother Millicas, who he got right along with and had a blast just hanging out with him and having fun while trying not to overdo it like his father was known to do, and letting Grayfia get a lot of pictures of the two hanging out.

He had also spent some time talking with Ajuka about his checkup and he stated that as Sona had mentioned, his powers were no longer working against each other now that he was a full devil again, but due to the issues his powers had caused his body had 16 years of damage dealt to it and would take time before he would be back up to full strength as his body healed itself. He also had a guess how he had been able to get a Sacred Gear; whatever the stray had done to keep Issei from being found, had changed his genetics enough from being a devil to being more human that it must have "registered" him in the Sacred Gear system that controlled who got gears. It was also possible it was just a glitch in the system.

He had also explained the interesting turn of events that had happened due to it taking both Issei's King piece as well as Sona's two Rook pieces. Due to the fact that his King piece had been on top and went in last, Issei technically wasn't a part of Sona's peerage. He simplified it by saying that most peerages are considered master-servant relationships, but with how it turned out in Issei's case it's more of a partnership. Issei could deny being a part of her peerage when it came to stuff like Rating Games, but he knew he would never do that, as he would do anything he could for her.

(A/N: I'll be doing a side chapter of the meeting with the Kendo girls. I was gonna put it here, but this chapter is getting long enough as it is. It will be coming out pretty quick after this one.)

What the students at Kuoh Academy saw come Monday morning after not seeing him all week was Issei and Sona walking hand in hand through the gates like there wasn't a care in the world. Two people were in great moods seeing Issei finally after the incident, Matsuda and Motohoma ran up to the two and talked to them.

"Nice hairdo. How are you holding up?" Matsudo said as he got a glimpse of Issei, making him laugh and Sona roll her eyes, though both he and Motohoma wanted to talk about what had happened back then but couldn't due to how many people were around.

"Thanks. Happened after the stabbing." Issei said fully expecting they had questions but knew they couldn't ask with where they were at. Looking over at Sona for a second, hoping she'd understand what he was trying to do, he commented. "Hey, did y'all hear about that new app that just came out? It shows what piece from the game of chess you could be and what powers you might get if it was a real-life game." He said surprising the group, but everyone caught on quickly that he was trying to give them a safe way to talk about it. "I got two Rook pieces, and ice and draconic fire magic. Somehow though I redid the test the same way and got a king piece but the same magic."

Catching on, Matsuda then Motohoma commented, "That's pretty cool. I got 4 pawn pieces and an absorption ability." "Sweet. I also got 4 pawns but a reflecting ability apparently." Making both Issei and Sona look happy at what they had gotten, while Sona had a thought.

'Now it makes sense that Rias and her peerage would think that the two had Issei's magic instead of him.' She thought but it wasn't enough to calm her down after hearing what Rias had done to Issei. Issei had told her that Rias had come and saved her new pawns, but completely left Issei alone when she took Matsu and Moto. She had instantly contacted her sister and Sirzechs who were just as pissed and were going to do something immediately but Issei managed to stop them, saying that it would be better to handle all her punishments after they met with Lord and Lady Gremory later in the week when Lord Gremory got back from business trips, and let them know their grandson had been found.

"Nice. I got a king piece too, as well as water magic and some eye magic." Sona said keeping her thoughts to herself about their King as it wasn't her place right now to let them know, though Issei did make sure to let them know about what was coming later in the week for their King.

After hearing Sona's words and realizing that she was a devil like them, and a king no less, both boys rushed to Issei planning on pestering him about his love life again, but Sona stepped forward and grabbed their collars before realizing that they hadn't meant anything bad by it, so let go of them. "Sorry about that but I'm still anxious over what happened." She said getting a nod from the two of them in acceptance.

"No worries, we should have thought about it more before we jumped at him like that." Matsuda said getting a nod from Motohoma as Issei came up behind Sona and wrapped her in a hug.

"Am I to expect you to be more protective of me from now on?" He asked as Sona leaned back into him, amused. Not that he could blame her or would, but it still amused him.

"Yes but not just me," she said as she saw the Student Council and Koneko walking towards them. "I'm sure you can guess who else would be without question." She finished looking up at his face. He had grown a couple inches during his transformation, so she had to look up more than before.

Smirking at his fiancée, what he said next had his two buddies laughing at them while she blushed. "Sure but they aren't the ones that said that you'd marry me right that moment or let me put a baby in you to make sure it didn't happen again," he said laughing as she turned around to push him.

"While that may be true you didn't have to say it out loud where people could hear you!" She said blushing up a storm at his words before he leaned down and kissed her before hugging her again.

"Fine fine I won't mention it again," he promised as the rest of the Council, the Kendo girls,  and Koneko showed up.

Walking up to the two, Koneko's next words had the two blushing up a storm, the Student Council, Yui, Kaori, Matsuda, and Motohoma laughing so hard they could hardly stand, and the rest of the students nearby that heard it too shocked for words. Koneko could tell they hadn't done anything with her senses, they were still pure, but she couldn't keep a joke from coming out to help with the mood.

"Is this to do with what Issei's parents were saying last night," she asked as she rubbed Sona's stomach. "Am I going to be an Aunt?"

Koneko's words would cause many troubles in the days to come for the couple.

and done. Hope everyone liked this chapter. Couple points I need to add before I end this chapter.

· Next chapter will be a side chapter where the Kendo girls meet up with the Student Council and learn about the supernatural and what occurred that day they came across Issei and Sona in the park.

If you would like more information about the King Piece and why it’s used in this chapter/story, click this here. This links to a personal fandom I created for stuff related to my stories  

· The chapter after that will be where Rias has her punishment decided for what she did, Issei meeting his grandparents, and the end of the Gremory peerage bashing.

22