Volume 1. Chapter 11
144 10 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ara, should I spoil you guys again?

Support me on Patreon.

Discord server, if you want to talk.

Magic of Arteria Volume 1. Eden Arc

Chapter 11


Opening my eyes, the bright radiance of the sun blinded me, forcing me to turn around as a white-haired girl slept next to me; she wore no clothes and had hickeys on her neck. I was surprised at first and looked down before realizing I, myself also wore no clothes.

 

The surprise inside my head rose to the extreme as the girl rubbed her eyes several times before waking up, revealing her beautiful eyes which were glazed by the light of the sun. Her eyes reflected my shocked look, she looked at me for a few seconds before approaching close and placing a kiss on my lips.

 

“Good morning, elder sister,” she said with a sweet tender voice, smiling like an angel as my heart skipped three beats, remembering what had happened last night.

 

“Go-good morning, Alina!” I shouted before she giggled, hugged me tight as she blew air onto my ear before whispering, “I wonder what I should say in this situation, should it be, take responsibility?”

 

I had completely done it, a wonderful mess! There was no escape for me anymore, there was only one option to the situation, and that was to take responsibility for the incident; it’s not that I didn’t want to, but I wasn’t expecting such a thing to happen this early!

 

“I… I will take responsibility and marry you!” I said before she chuckled, kissing me once more on the forehead as she whispered once more, “You see, I am grateful to you for making such an incident last night, my childhood wish is now fulfilled.” 

 

“Ee...eh, what childhood wish?” I asked before her cheeks turned to pink, replying: “It was to be married to the person I love the most, and the person I cared the most.”

 

I was stunned once more after hearing the revelation, but before I could reply to her, she kissed me once more on the lips before kissing my neck as a sting came from the place she kissed. “My elder sister is truly beautiful.”

 

“Wha… what did you do?” I asked while looking down but could not see because of the limits of my sight, in response to my question, she winked before whispering. “I only placed a hickey like the one you did to me.”

 

Instantly, my face turned into a tomato, burying my face into a pillow as memories of last night erupted inside my mind. I was embarrassed and knew what I did was not the right thing, there was nothing I could do anymore but accept reality.

 

As I was burying my face on the pillow, the sound of the door opening entered my ears; upon looking at the direction of the sound, I saw a little girl with black hair standing there with a sleepy look. The girl wore pajamas while carrying a tiny teddy bear on her arms.

 

“Hikari, what’s wrong?” I asked while attempting to sit up, only to be riddled with pain from my hips, falling back to bed as the little girl ran towards us with her eyes frowned, “Mama, Hikari is hungry! Can we eat now?”

 

“Are you hungry, already? How about you let me cook for you,” Alina responded while patting her head as Hikari tilted her head in confusion but nodded as Alina smiled, “Only if you call me Mom, though.”

 

I was once again, surprised for the innumerable amount of times. I understood my little sister the most, she would not say such words or anything like anyone. The feel around her had also matured, it was an unbelievable change, to be honest.

 

“Mom, I am hungry!” Hikari replied with a desperate look as her stomach growled loud; it seems like her desperation led her to surrender.

 

“Mhm! I feel satisfied now, let me dress up really quick and make you the best breakfast!” Alina said with excitement as she stood up from bed, revealing her naked self to my eyes as I looked on the bed and saw blood on it.

 

I looked up at the ceiling of the bed and sighed. The ceiling of the bed was that of a beautiful night sky, with the moon at the top right corner, shining bright and beautiful. “It seems like I have a lot more stuff to handle this week…”

 

After looking up at the painting of the night sky for several minutes, I turned my attention to my bag which was on the floor, grabbed it before searching for my phone. After finding my phone, I searched through my contacts and contacted someone.

 

The number of the person was of five-digits which was limited to a class of high-level individuals, one even the international alliances would approve of with no hesitation; the phone rang for eight seconds before a mature voice responded.

 

“Angelica, what’s wrong? Has something happened lately? Why are you calling me this early in the morning, is it an emergency?” the voice asked. “It’s kind of an emergency… I did it with Alina last night…”

 

“Gracious me, please do not joke this early in the morning. It's not April Fools, little Angelica!” she replied as I sighed. “I am not joking, I was injected with an aphrodisiac by someone and was saved by her, in exchange for her purity.”

 

“There is not a day where you will not make a mess for me, will ya? Yesterday, you applied through a special channel to adopt a child, and also you took your little sister's virginity… sigghhh,”

 

“Fine, it's better than losing a daughter… I'll handle it through family means, Alina will have to leave the main family, and will be moved to the branch your sister Kathlyn handles.”

 

“It will only be in name, the only way to elevate her status back to the main family is if you win the inheritance battle, and that requires you to hold a wedding ceremony within a month from now.”

 

“Unless you want to give up the inheritance battle and be kicked out of the family. You need to take responsibility of her, by making her your wife, as part of family tradition.”

 

“What do you say, do you agree on taking responsibility for your actions and hold the wedding ceremony within this month, or surrender the chance to succeed but in exchange for surrendering, I will be taking that adopted daughter of yours and train her to be my successor instead.”

 

I looked out the window and sighed, it was obvious I was going to take up the responsibility, the person I did it was the same person who had took care of me even in my deepest times, and saved me plenty of times.

 

“I'll take responsibility, don't worry. I am a responsible person, after all. I only want you to prepare an official announcement from the family instead, I will handle the rest,” I said before a nod returned back. “That's good, I will contact your teacher, The Great Sage as well for her opinion, if by chance she can convince the elders in the family to keep Alina's status, then that's better for the both of us.”

 

“Mhm, thanks in advance. Mom,” I said before another nod replied as the call ended.

 

After calling Mom, I went ahead and searched for Ansel's and Secretary Lin's contacts, making a group chat before calling from there as it rang for ten seconds.

 

“President, what's wrong?” Ansel asked with worry as Secretary Lin inquired, “Is there an emergency to the company?”

 

“In a way, it can be called an emergency. I will be marrying my non-blood-related little sister within this month. I want the companies to send out news about it, don't mention her being my little sister, just use her name instead.”

 

“I also want the Palace of Queens closed down three days before the ceremony, I will buy out all the time slots and tables for that entire three days, and also have the Hailey's Restaurant close down during the wedding, I will be using it as the reception.”

 

“Other than that, I want you two to find me the best services that are needed for the wedding, camera, food and etc. I will pay up to ten billion Talis for all of them since there will be an official announcement from the family, you can reserve slots for news agencies as well, send them invitation letters,” I ordered while looking out of the window.

 

Making the news public was necessary, since keeping it private would violate the rules of the family of taking responsibility for all actions done. And the responsibility I have to take for my action this time is to marry her with no secrecy.

 

It was tough being the successor, but at the very least, I know for sure this relationship won't be as sour as my previous one. Alina is the best candidate if I had to marry someone, she can cook very delicious dishes, do housework, take care of me, and also can understand me a lot. There was no one else who has the same qualifications as her.

 

The two were silent for some time, a minute had passed since I sent my order, and none of them replied. I even doubted whether my phone was working or not, until the two of them asked in unison.

 

“YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED?!” 

 

My ears went deaf for a second after being surprised by such loud shouts, “Don’t shout too loud! The two of you almost broke my earbuds! And yes, didn't I say it a minute ago?!”

 

“Sorry, President! But… what happened, all of a sudden? Were you forced by your family to marry your little sister, I mean… she is a kind girl, and one qualified for you, having helped the company plenty of times… but it is strange!” Lin asked.

 

“It's not forced, I did it voluntarily, having taken her virgin status last night. It is part of my responsibilities to take care of her for my entire lifespan now,” I replied. “Also, don't ask more questions. The exact date for it will be on the 24th, that is all I will tell you for now. I'll go eat breakfast, bye.” 

 

After saying my goodbyes, I ended the call before burying my face with a pillow as I smiled at myself. In all honesty, I am happier having done it with her, the knot on my heart was freed now. The girl named Kayla would have little to no impact on me anymore.

 

And as a side benefit, there will be another person to take care of Hikari. I didn't hate Alina, she has everything I could want, beauties and brains. In truth, I was actually in love with her before I met Kayla. It’s a win for me is what I am saying, zero disadvantages, all advantages.

 

After some time of burying my face with the pillow over joy, I stood up from bed and walked towards the bath area of the mansion with a towel on hand, taking a quick shower before dolling myself up as I walked to the dining room afterward, where I was greeted by the heartwarming scene of Hikari and Alina chatting together as they ate.

 

“Good morning, Angelica!” Alina smiled as she stood up and walked towards me, kissing my lips as I greeted back with a kiss on her cheek, “Good morning as well, Alina.”

 

“What's for breakfast today?” I asked while sitting down on a chair with a satisfied heart, looking at Hikari who was happily eating some fried chicken.

 

“For you, it will be shrimp!” Alina replied while passing me a plate and spoon and fork before taking out a plate filled with perfectly-cooked shrimp with the shells peeled off.

 

Shrimp was one of my most favorite dishes, and the only person who would know that the most was her, having known each other for decades, it was normal for her to know everything about me, which makes me even happier about this marriage.

 

“How nice of you to cook my favorite this early in the morning, did it take you a long time to do so?” I asked while kissing her forehead out of happiness as she smiled. “It didn't take me that long to make these, even if it did, it would be worth it.”

 

The two of us stared at each other with bright smiles for some time before, all of a sudden, Hikari's voice echoed throughout the entire dining room: “Mom and Mama are flirting this early!”

 

I looked at Hikari and smiled, “Are you jealous, my little penguin?” before she turned around and continued eating clumsily with her spoon and fork.

 

“Say, how did you force her to change your nickname to Mom?” I asked Alina while taking a bite of her lavish shrimp, dipped with sauce.

 

“Food can force any person to do anything, imagine what I could do to you if I told you to cook by yourself, would you still be smiling here?” she smiled. I felt creeps hearing her threat, shaking my head as I replied. “There is no way I could smile having my delicious, daily food source taken away from me!”

 

Food was everything in this world, there exists no world without food. No human can live without food, food is life! Food is everything, food is the galaxy!

 

“Speaking of which, I want to have a quick date with the three of us after breakfast. Are you two up for a quick stroll on another mall?” I asked before Alina smiled and nodded, meanwhile on the other side of the table, Hikari had other plans.

 

“I will only follow Mama if she buys me this event!” she said while showing another microtransaction of the same game she played with Leah, this time, she was using Alina's phone.

 

I felt surprised over her response, I wonder if this girl played too much to the extent that it brought bad influence to her… she was treating me as a money pot now! I feel like regretting telling myself to spoil her bad back then, the words didn't age too well!

 

“Siggghhh! Fine, you can spend as much as a thousand Talis, but that is your maximum for this week. I won't buy you anything for your games after,” I replied before she jumped in excitement, walking towards Alina and I, before kissing both our cheeks as she handed me Alina's phone.

 

This girl had turned into a game addict in one night, I actually wonder if she even slept last night after waking up from her unconscious state… I should ask the maids around for answers.

 

Taking the phone, I bought the microtransaction she wanted before she hopped back to her seat like a rabbit, eating happily as she chatted with her little friend, Leah.

 

Children are complicated… I wonder if I should buy out the company handling the game, she plays to monitor their chat, I am curious what the two of them are chatting every hour.

 

“You really have a soft heart towards children, dear.” Alina smiled as I shook my head. “I can't do anything about it, she looked like you when you were given something you wanted, after all.”

 

“Was I really like that, I don't think I acted like that before,” she tilted her head as I gulped one more shrimp down before replying. “How about that time when I gave you that flower ring I made, weren't you hopping like a rabbit?”

 

Immediately, her face turned into a tomato as she fiddled with her fingers before replying, “That was back then! I have already matured since that time!” while stabbing a shrimp with her fork and punching it straight to my mouth as I bit it and gulped it before licking my lips.

 

“Even so, that doesn't change the fact that you once acted as such,” I smiled before she pouted, stabbing another shrimp and once again, punching it straight to my mouth as the two of us went on against each other for some time.

***

 

It was now an hour since then, the three of us were now outside the mansion, holding one another's arm as we walked towards the field of lilies with bright smiles.

 

The three of us kept walking down the fields of lilies, before arriving at the parking lot of the mansion where our cars sat there in dormant, waiting for us to use it.

 

We walked towards my supercar which was the pink one located at the corner, entered inside before buckling our seatbelts as I looked at them and asked, “Are you two ready to go?”

 

The two nodded in response, having received their reply. I turned the engines on, reversed out of the parking spot before driving out of the mansion, and towards one of the largest malls in the country.

Spoils*

Support me on Patreon.

Discord server, if you want to talk.

 

17