Chapter – 00
1.7k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark cave that is flowing with an energy known as mana, lays a creature with light brown spotted fur, it is a creature known as a Gnoll, in this case it appears to be a female, a two meter tall amazoness of a female.

Our Gnoll here have an athletic body, one equiped with a pair of powerful canine legs that ends on soft pads under every toe and five black sharp claws. She also has a long bushi tail on top of her plump rear that sways with every step.

Her breast are a moderate D size, which complements well her rear which is nice and tender, her arms are powerful with almost no hint of fat, though with her beautiful coat of fur her muscles are well hidden. She has a normal pait of hand though she also has a set of five black colored sharp claws, which are thiner than the ones on her toes.

She has a beautiful dark brown mane that cover the top of her head, which has a pair of small roundish ears, and her neck. Her short roundish snout hides a vicious set of white fangs, great complement to her bright white silver puppils, which appear to glow on the dark and her black thin lips, it is also tipped with a cute wet black nose.

Within closer inspection we can see that she is also exploring her body, she is grabbing her breast as if to get a feel, and she started to drool and between her legs a dog-like penis of about 11 inches of length started hardening freaking her a bit, though she didn't stopped touching her breast. Like a bitch in heat, she grabbed her pecker with one of her hands while she continue to explore further down in to her slit. 

Trusting her hips forward she came as soon as she stuck her two finger inside her slit, but she camed not from her female bits, no, she shot a long white rope of rich thich semen, making her knot expands as it was trying to make sure that her pecker stay inside that imaginari pussy she was breeding.

After catching her breath, she licked her pecker to clean it off, she was a bit surprised she can actually reach it with her mouth. After blushing she started suck herself while she then started playing with her two other holes. 

She was in heaven right now, while her original mind was still intact, her old perverted side along with her instincts, overwhelmed her new senses. She still doesn't know the danger she was in right now, nor that she was a wanderer. A wanderer basically refers to a person from another world that traveled to this one by the whims of the Gods. Usually for entertainment since most of the Gods are a bunch of Narcisist that that take pleasure in the suffering of the weak. 

They usually gave them a powerful skill to offset the con that they are always brough to this world in horrible situations and in most cases part of the monster's horde.

Oh yeah before we get to ahead of ourselves, there are 5 major comunities in this world which we all share. 

The first one is the Humans Kingdom, the second largest of them, it consist of you guest it Humans. They enslave any other race that they don't kill, mainly those that look either cute, cool or sexy to their eyes.

The second one is the Elven Court, the third largest of the comunities, consist of a bunch of different elven races that were force to make peace to stand against the humans. 

The third one which is the smallest is the Dwarven Empire, which is bassically a bunch of the smaller humanoid sentients, like Dwarves, Gnomes and Hobits. There are other races too but those are the main three. 

The Dragon Shrine is the fourth of them but they are pretty mysterious since they don't care about the affairs of the other races. We don't know if they have any other races working for them but eventually they send humanoid envoys to the other comunities.

And lastly the Demon's hell, bassically there are seven demon lords that watch over a different set of demons and monster that have their special sin of the Demon Lord it serves. Each Demon Lord controls a Dungeon, they can make monsters and demons using the natural energy that comes from the Ley lines. 

They are the main reason the other races stopped their inter-racial war. Either by their greed for the distinct treasures that are found inside of them or their drive to get even more strength, the dungeons are bassically death traps that lure people in with the promose of great rewards and power, but the truth is that they alone have clamed more sentients that any other race...

Our little perverted Gnoll it is currentlly inside a safe spawn room withing the middle of a dungeon. To whom this dungeon belong, that is for you to find out if you are interested in the adventure of this bitch in heat...

============================================================

After draining my non-excistent balls, well atleast not externally vissible I try to composed my self. There are some blinking screens on my left... first I appear out of gods know where and now I have some status screen like in those novels I read before I came her, though I don't remember anything about my family or friends. I don't even remember how I used to look, just that I didn't have this really soft coat of light brown fur... focus girl I almost went on a rut again dammit, what is up with this smell in the air it males me a bit horny... 

Guess since I can't really remember, I'll just trat those memories like I just had a really weird dream...

But to think I'm a sort of hyena girl with big tits and really juicy penis... focus... what was my name again.... danm... this place really isn't what I need right now.... maybe another go won't hurt........ 

After another hour or so, I have to wait for my knot to soften up a bit, before I can get my penis out of my mouth, or is it snout now?, since I can't open my mouth wide enough and I don't want to bite my new favorite tool. Let's check those danm blinking screen while I wait for my knot.


Welcome wanderer from the world know as earth, I welcome your new transition by giving you my blessing aswell as a our warmest welcome. 

This is my home, the Dungeon Asmodeous named after this Queen, Arch Demon Asmodeous, also known as the Demon Lord of Lust. Hope to see you in person after you gain the strength to reach me at the 169th floor.

-Asmodeous

Ok aparently a super powerful demon has taken a liking to me and even gave her blessings. Wonder what her blessing does, maybe it goves me magical powers, I have floating text box with status screens so there is still hope to see magic. Better keep reading notifications.... danm I nutted so hard...


Rejoice again for us Demon Queen of Lust has granted you the name of Toki. In this world Names hold power so named monster should get to have all the fun that other boring and geberic monsters do. I want you to grow and eventually visit me in the depth of the dungeon. Though that is completely optional I highly sugest you do, it will worth your while.

-Asmodeous

That was weird. Toki sounds kinda familiar, though I can't even say my name, not because I have my cock stuck in my mouth, more like I only make dog like sounds... now the status screen which has my skills and well starts.

Name Toki 1  Named after an old time god from another dimention, grants the bearer of this name with endless youth and total inmunity to Time magic, given to you by Asmodeous-chan
Title2 active titles have special pasives that helps the user of the titles act more like what the title says can have two titles active at a time and the stack unless it says othewise Top Dog3 makes any member of the canine family see the user in a more positive light, if the user has a higher M.S.R.S than the target, the user of the title can dominate him or her with just a stare
Race Alpha Gnoll4you are the Alpha of a small pack of gnolls, all Alpha gnolls are hermaphrodites and are a bit territorial, challenge and beat another Alpha gnoll for achance to steal their pack mates. More than one alpha can be on the same pact though only one rule over the rest.
Class -Choose one-
Level 01 / 155 Evolutions hapen at max level and extra experience is used to get extra evolutions and or mutations
M.S.R.S 6Monster Strength Ranking System, goes from rank H all the way to SSS rank Rank F+
Gender Hermaphrodite7have both working sexual organs, thanks to Asmodeous Blessing she has full control over pregnancy, also greatly increases Stamina amd Libido

Were are the numbers and all them shit no one pays attention too untill they are goin to equip a new rare weapon only to realize that my stats aren't enough to properly use it... 

A small box appeared at the left side of my head and with a pop sound I finally got my knot unstuck from my snout... last time I try to deep throat my own cock.... maybe.

On top of the box lies a small letter, from Asmodeous, it said to open after I choose my class. So I open class options tab and there were only two options either a Warrior or a thief.... were are all the magic class? I know there is magic, my name apparently gives me inmunity to Time Magic and Eternal Youth. 

Maybe it's because of my race? As an alpha I can either be a bruiser or a twinkle toes... maybe that one evolves to assassin later, I went to pick thief for my starting class but as the idiot that I am I didn't took into consideration that my claws could also click the screens... guess I'll be a bruiser... not like I wanted the be a cool ninja in the first place or anything... I then went to the small box and open it with a single small tear running down my eye....

After being showered with white light, I now have a black leather sports bra and hot pants combo that cover my precious bits and feels really snugg and also some black hard leather bracer cover my elbows along with forearm. And steel Broadsword that had some rust and dents appears infront of me. 

After a minute of reading the new description box, turns out that these item are part of a promotion loot box that gives equipment based on the class of the one who opens the box. The also grow and evolve with the user and can self repair themself by usimg my mana. 

Started the new game and I already have a growth type weapon and armor, sucked my own juicy dick and licked my cunt, and even recieved an op name from the owner of this place. Guess this is what it feels like to buy my way to the top 5... not that I mind.

30