Chapter – 01
1.4k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting up to my feet, I decided to explore this cave. It appears to be well illuminated, though I'm not human anymore so I may have some sort of night vision skill... Skills... do I have skills?.... mmmm ha here they are.

Mink Affinity1 Special Gift for being a closet Furry and being perverted enough to actually masturbate to the idea of being a helpless little human that is been raped by a gigantic werewolf on your old live
Creatures that have fur will look the user in a more positive light. The user is also attracted to furry creatures. 15% chance to charm furry creatures.

Great my first skill makes me a furry, though with my looks... yeah guess I am a furry... wonder how my face looks. I know I have a short snout and a dark brown mane that covers my neck and hair. Though I don't know if the top of my hair is still dark brown. Better check the rest of the skill first...

Alpha Constitution2 Starting Skill of the Alpha Gnolls
15% increase to both Strength and Stamina. 25% increase on HP Regen. Gives basic comands to those who are Gnolls of a lower monster rank than the user.
Pack Master3 Starting Skill of the Alpha Gnolls
15% increase on all stats of both the user and all members of your pack. Must have a pact of atleast two other living sentient creatures to remain in effect.
Basic Swordsmanship4 Starting skill for the Gnoll Warrior
10% damage increase when attacking with a Sword type weapon. Give basic weapon proficiency when equiped with a Sword type weapon. The skill might evolved with practice or by class evolution. 
Acrovative Master5 Starting skill for the Gnoll Warrior
15% increase in Flexibility and Dexterity. Makes bones more flexible and more resistant to fractures. Muscles are also more flexible and resistant to tear, increasing your overall control of the body, making critical hits easier to hit.
Wanderer's mentality6 Starting Skill of Wanderers
15% increase in Intelligence and Dexterity. As a Wanderer who has some knowledge from her previous life, you get better control over your mind and body. Major resistense to disseases and poisons that affects the mind negatively.

Wait, what is a wanderer? I know I'm a reincarnator since I have my old knowledge. Is a wanderer different.... The stat boost are nice though, but I don't know how much it actually increase since I can't see my real stat numbers. Maybe these stat boost are what gave me the F+ rank instead of the lowest which was G. Resistence to status ailments is nice though. The skill list still has to more skills though... 

Usually you get one or two skills to start the game, unless you are one of those broken isekai protagonist that have a bunch of skill given to them by a hot Goddess....

Lord of Daylight - Sol7 ???
100% increase on HP & MP Regen on the user. 50% increase on HP & MP Regen on those that sware aligiance to the user.
Mistress of the Night - Luna8 ???
100% increase on Exp gain on the user. 50% increase on Exp gain on those that sware aligeance to the user.

These two... are they my cheats? A bit under whelming for that, or maybe all the alphas are equiped with these skills? Actually they might be a part of that wanderer package... being called both Lord and Mistress... maybe it is related to my gender, since I have the best of both worlds. Maybe.... whatever this skills are mine and they are really good. 

After finishing my Status research, I went exploring the cave which is a part of the Asmodeous dungeon. There is an entrance ahead of me with a letter on the ground in front of it. 

'Dear Toki, ahead starts your journey, it leads to the third floor of my dungeon. I don't sugest to go up and out of the dungeon since it is crawling with humans and other sentients that hunt us monsters. Gain some strength and maybe come visit me on the last floor before you leave my dungeon. There might be some people inside, so treat everything that carries a weapon or that start chanting with caution. 

Not all races hunt us for fun and Levels so don't judge every race with what little you see here, this world is pretty big after all. Good luck and thanks for reading this letter, the Gods want you to entertain them but I don't want you to suffer so be careful. You also don't need to eat nor drink water since the ambient mana will keep you full, but you can still eat stuff if you want

-Asmodeous'

So I have the option of leaving, though the Dungeon has that bit about not being hungry or thirsty is really nice... but just eating mana is weird, wonder if my poop will be different since I will be eating mana, unless there are some random food courts inside this dungeon. 

Hope I don't have to poop though, having a clean butt is nice since I don't know if there is toilet paper here, maybe it is a rare drop. I do have an ass so this questions aren't that weird right? Luckily I'm not into that shit, pun intended, don't know why people enjoy poop play in their porn... so many good porn that is ruined by that shit... 

I'm surprised my fur is still clean though with all that semen that went flying everywhere. Maybe the mana helps my body stay clean so all this dilema is pointless... Also the jiz marks I did on the walls and floor are gone so maybe the dungeon absorbs stuff like that. Though there is a Lust Demon Lord that manages this place so maybe she absorbs the semen that splashed the walls.

Walking a bit forward I found a flight of stairs that go down, so this is the entrance of the third floor. I strapped my Broad Sword to my side using the included straps. And with a confident stride I walk down the stairs, I can't wait for the adventure and my future pack that I will love lots and lots. 

I'm surprised I can walk with this type of legs they look like fluffy dog legs, though my feet, or Paws I should said, are a lot bigger that a dog's and boy let me tell you my thighs are and abs are jacked, though the coat of fur, hide some of them underneath. Though my butt is plump and only slightly muscular and my hips are pretty wide, my tail might be the fluffiest thing I have seen in both lives, though I haven't seen much of this world yet. 

My tits are pretty big and perky and luckily I only have a single pair, would be weird to have two or three pairs of tits. My arms are lean lean and muscular and my fur is actually really soft and I don't smell like a wet dog which is really good in my opinion. Bit enough about my sexy self I have a whole floor to conquer, watch out world a new bitch is in town. I growled with excitement and started laughing like a mad woman. But who cares I'm alone right now so I don't care.

23