Chapter – 02
1.3k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking for what felt like an hour, this stairs are killing me... I finally see the end of the tunel, I see the light. 

Woah almost slipped and fell to my death, maybe, though falling down the stairs are a sure way to get yourself killed but... I feel a lot stronger than yesterday? How strong was I previously?

Whatever finally I get to feel what it's like to explore a dungeon. My nerd juices are flowing, I used to play with my friends the Dragons & Dungeons for hours straight, during the weekends... though now I don't even remember how they look anymore hope they also get the chance to wander a whole new world. 

After I reach the bottom, there was a glowing door which I opened and step forth. Only to appear in front of a group of... are these goblins? they are short, green and ugly. So I guess they are... and they are growling and raising their makeshif stone spears at me which is to be expected when a random person appear right in front of a group of monsters... but I am a monster now... 

I ready my new sword and with help of my skill the heavy metal broadswod is held forward pointing the tip at them. Thanls to my skills it is not that hard, even for someone that doesn't even know how to hold a kitchen knife... I steeled my self and with a quick vertical swing I cleave a gobling in half. 

Now that's a lot of damage! The fucker is gonna need some flex tape to get back together. I started laughing at my joke and with a mild side step I dodge a spear to my right, which I grabbed with my free left hand. With a small spin I threw the child size goblin on top of the third and final of the group. 

With a normal stab I pirced both fuckers on the chest and after thrashing for a bit, I twist my sword a bit and they died. I did it, my first victory. I even gained a single level. My sword is using their blood to fix it self so I just left it there while I just calm myself a bit... I freaking killed something.... I don't feel like vomiting... are the stories, were the mc has an episode every time they killed their first opponent a lie... or is it because they aren't humans... but I'm not a human anymore so will be ok if I killed a human, will I break down if I killed another Gnoll?

I got to my paws and took my sword which now looks brand new. Better gett out of here, the shining door dissapeared behind me... Great... now I can't return to my safe place were I only have to worry about pleasuring myself... Guess there is only forward.

------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long it has been, since there is no sunlight here, but I can finally evolve after killing about 80 goblins and 5 hob-goblins just need a safe place to evolve. I see the stairs to go downward but I want to evolve before I go down, goblins aren't a problem for me, even when I killed a bunch of them, my skills helps a lot... but the Hob-goblins are a bit like the Alpha Gnolls in which they ruled over some of the lesser goblins and in a pack he also gets a boost that makes them really hard to kill... the last coupple of levels took forever too even with double xp...

But know I am ready to evolve Hihihahahahaha... I need a pact soon I also evolved my Basic Swordsmanship skill to intermidiate swordsmanship...

Intermidiate Swordsmanship1 Evolved from Basic Swordsmanship
20% damage increase when attacking with a Sword type weapon. Give medium weapon proficiency when equiped with a Sword type weapon. The skill might evolved with practice or by class evolution. 

I found a small cave by the stair to go down which is guarded by a 1.4m tall bulky Hob-Goblin of all things... their leather armor and metal weapons made quite dangerous compared to the lesser Goblins which only has a loincloth along their stone weapons. This one has a rusted metal spear and behind him there were some more goblins resting and eating. The Hob-Goblins is picking his teeth with a small sharpened bone so he must have eaten.

I made a mad dash over to him and attack with an overhead slash , but he dodge and fell to the side. Throwing the small bone at me I move to guard and he attacked me with his weapon pircing my left thigh with his spear. The other goblins started to exit the cave just in time to see me chopping his head off. After pulling the short spear out of my thighs I smile viciously at the 12 goblins. That even if they weren't responsible to damage my precious fur, they have to take responsability for their leader's actions. 

After killing every goblin in the cave, man I hate goblins... bunch of green ugly bastards... I moved all the bodies outside of my temporal cave, since their stench is almost unberable. I sat near their... my fire and chose to open the evolutions menu....

Alpha Gnoll Breaker - Rank E
Focusing in breaking off your opponent's equipment along with their bones. Inclincting great damage and decreasing their overall Strength at the same time. Requires a Blunt type weapon to fully utilized this Class Evolution
Alpha Gnoll Knight - Rank E+
Choosing to serve an Alpha instead of making your own pack. Focus on cutting down your Alpha's enemies with grace and precision, while also keeping yourself alive with your great tank body. Requires a Sword type weapon to fully utilized this Class Evolution.
Alpha Gnoll Berserker - Rank E-
Choosing to ignore your opponent's attacks while holding your weapon with both hands to ensures maximun damage. Your best defense it's your great ofense, can also enter an enraged form that doubles your Damage output while it drives you insane for a short moment.

Mmmm my options aren't that many and where the fuck are my magical classes. I would take one of those hybrid clases like a magic swordsman. This time I chose carefully so that my claw touches the class I want.

Was gonna pick Breaker since it sounds awesome, but I want to use my growth type sword so I have to pick Berserker since I want my own pack. I anin't following some dumb alpha to my death, that just retarded. I don't even know if the other Gnolls are as smart as me, who was a human before. Maybe they are just instinct based like the goblins.... naaa nothing can be as dumb as those ugly green bastards. 

After choosing Berserker class I started glowing along with my sword and after a flash of light it was done... what the fuck... my sword changed to a two handed greatsword.... maybe if I were to pick Breaker it would have turned into a blunt type sword.... Fuck. were are my instructions... My leather armor covers abitore of my body and now it look like a bikini hard leather armor with a leathe quilt on my hips and a place to hang my sword on my back.

My muscles are a bit more pronounced bit are still hidden under my fur, which is now a bit longer. My hips, thighs and butt look a bit bigger wonder if my penis grew more, it was pretty big before and don't want to kill whoever I fuck in the future. I also have a new skill... and it sounds so edgy....

Blood Rage 
Induce the user in a magical state of rage that wants to kill everything insight. Increase Strength and Stamina by 100% for one minute, has a cooldown of four hours.

I used Boold rage just to see how it felt with my new sword and wow... It feels like it weighs less than before when it was a one hander. 

After a minute I swinged the blade with both hands and it felt pretty good, not as light as before but still really good on the hands. Though with Blood Rage the sword was whistling in the air with how fast I was swinging it.... wait aren't I supposed to go berserk when I used it... I didn't feel anything... Hehehehehe! I laugh a bit like a mad woman can't wait to try it out pn actual monsters or whatever.

23