Chapter – 03
1.3k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deciding that it was enough horsing around, I went for the stair there was a label on top that said it leads to the sixth floor. Wait I am in the third floor, were did the other two floors went to?

Whatever, the air coming from bellow smells awesome. Like maybe I need the denser areas of mana to grow stronger... thoigh how do I know that. Who cares, I get to grow stronger and maybe I'll find some more gnolls to make my pack, I need those bonus stats I get, aswell as cute fluffy butts to pound. I'm getting horney just thinking of my future pack and all the loving I'll be giving them... hope my 11" long pecker isn't too big for them... don't want to kill by rupturing their insides...

Whell atleast that though calmed my head a little... hehehe. Anyway I'll just go down I guess. Almost slipped there, still not used to this feet yet, though when I enter combat my stand says otherwise, maybe my sword skills only apply when I encou ter an enemy.

Uppon reaching the end of the stairs I entered a big forest. The dirt on my toes feel really good, like I was meant to be here instead with those green idiots. The trees are tall and their trunks are really wide. I can't see the sky, though I am inside of a dungeon so it would be weird, though some of the stories I read on my previous life had dungeons that had a fake sky on the roof that looked real. 

Maybe there is a night cycle, I feel full of energy since every time I leveled up, my status is restored, as in my HP, MP & SP bar, though I don't use magic, but using my Blood Rage skill uses a lot of MP to activate so gaining levels is actually really good, aside from the obvious strenght gains. 

After walking for some time, I came to the conclusion that I was lost... Like every tree looks the same... I refuse to mark those trees like I was some mutt. Even if Gnolls do that, this one has class and style... what was that? It came from my left...

Turning to that direction and crouching down behing some bushes, I spotted a group of three armed humans and two cute bunny people... they had a collar on their neck and they look like they are twins. Maybe those are the typical slaves from the stories I read before... their ears are down and they look at the ground in sadness... one of the things that was called to my attention was that their eyes are of different colors, what was it called again... chromosoma something. 

The three humans looked well equiped there are two typical knights, one has a nice shinny silver armor, with a big kite shield and a longsword on his hip. The other knight is apparently a girl and has a crossbow on her arms and is wearing a lighter version of that silver armor, she is looking at the ground searching for something. The last one is a hottie with your typical golden blonde hair and built like one of those greek statues. He is wearing a royal purple armor that has some gold accents, and a black cape that might be a cloak for all I know.

The two cute bunnies are about as tall as teenager if I asume those three humans are full grown, though that man in purple armor looks a bit young and is shorter than their tank in silver armor. The bunis just have a cloak that covers their bodies. I can see their feet, which looks human but with white fur covering them, though the other bunny has black fur. Basically their hair is the same color as their fur and ears are long and are floppy, though I have seen them move them up to any noise. Their face are human and they looked identical... really cute twins... get!

One of them looks at me and I put a finger over my mouth, it just return to look to the side ignoring me, though I can see that the other bunny's ear twitch. So I guess it also knows I'm here... is my hidding spot so bad?

They start to move again and I stalk the girl with the crossbow, since she could get lucky and score a headshot with that thing... they stopped to pick some leaves from a bush I see that bunny looked my way again but just continue doing their things, with a hopeful smile on it's face. It looks like a girl but it could be a trap... not that it matters to me, but I don't want to assume their genders. They both smell so nice... need to hurry and kill them humans to rescue them rabits. Better watchout human 'cuz the big bad wolf is comming for your asses... Heeheheeheheheh.

I strolled close to the ground to were the girl with the crossbow and I heard some moanings over there. To the opposite side I spott the silver tank watching over the bunny twins. The guy in purple and gold armor is taking the girl from behind while I can't understand what they were saying. I sneaked to the back of the silver tank and used my Bloody Rage, then I took a small swing with my hand at his neck making sure I don't hit his armor, since that would make to much noise.

I gotta say I am surprised but since he was a tank he should be alive. Before his unconscious self fell to the floor I grabbed him and boy was he a chunkers... Almost pulled me off my toes with his weight alone luckily my Bloody Rage skill is still active. I took his bag and search for something to tie him up. 

After I finished with my rope bondage work I turned to look at the two love birds and sneak my way over them. I don't know if the are good or bad, so I'll not kill them, I will just get them to give me the two bunnies and I'll be on my way. Speaking of way, I found a fancy Katana resting on a tree with some armor and the crossbow... are they serious... dropping their guard so much... what the hell happen to them though.

There were some pink flowers on the ground near their armor which are making me a bit horny... mmm Lusty Lilies... not gonna question how I know but I took their weapons and threw the crossbow deeper into the bush of Lilies and was about to throw his sword buuuuut.... I guess I am robbing them anywaaaaay.... Heheheheheheeee.

I make my way over to the love birds and oh boy is his penis big, I say about 8" long and pretty girthy too... his balls look heavy and the girl seems to not be a stranger to that dick even her ass is a bit stretched... she looked like she is well used... but his ass though... looks like it just waiting for me. His cheeck are to muscular for my tastes but... just a little taste of that ass should be ok though...

My penis is also agreeing with me... He is poking through the top of my leather panties and my instinct are driving me nuts... they want me to breed his ass like the bitch in heat I was.... wait I ain't... oh forget it... like a wiseman says on the internet once.... An Ass it's still an Ass.

I just plunge my greatsword on the ground next to me and I push the two love birds to the ground, making him cum inside her, then I lined my penis with that virgin ass using my free hand.

And Oh man that is a thight hole... He screams at me with a mixture of disbelieve, terror and arrousal. I hammer in my penis carefull not to knot him as it would be weird to have to wait halve an hour for my knpt to release his ass. I can see that he is enjoying himself some more and even started playing with the tits of the well used human. I feel him thighten up his ass, he came like a girl from his ass. 

So long for his noble figure. He is even kissing his well used toy while he is cumming again an again. My powerfull legs allow me pound this ass so fast and so good I feel my orgasm coming and I used his sheathed katana as a dildo and pleasure my cunt with it I think I feel som pain at first but then it started to feel good. I see a bit of runing over the sheath of the katana but I ignore that. With a powerful and careful thrust I came inside his gut painting his internals white and marking him as my bitch. Though I made sure not to knot him...

They loose unconsciousness and I tie them up together. So that he cannot get his dick out of her, it's clear that he loves her so a child should be more than a good enough replacement. His katana is my new dildo since I can't get it out of the sheat and it is about a meter long. Not gonna use the whole thing you bunch of pervert... Whatever I put it in my belt....

I walked towards my main price and I see the sexiest thing ever, not far off the side were my two bunnies were spent naked cuddling one another... wait aren't they twins?

Wincest for the win I guess. I said removing their black leather neckless and throwing them to the side, while I carefully picked them up. He has a nice 7" long human penis, so they have normal sized organs... That means I can probably breed them no problem... Yum.

A new window appeared in front of me, that just make me want to laugh like the madwoman I've become.... Hehehehehehe.

24