Chapter – 04
1.3k 11 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hehehehehehe Yeeessssssssss!

For rescuing the Twinstars from a live of slavery with zero casualities, you can now equip a third Spiritual Gear. 
Currently Equiped: Gnoll Berserker Cleaver - Rank E, Sexy Bikini Leather Armor - Rank E-
Available Gear: Royal Masamune - Rank D (Stolen - but it has accepted your virgin Blood as payment)
Equip Masamune Y / N

I made sure to click the 'Y' with my claw, don't want to accidentally ruin my chance. The Katana glowed with some purple and gold particles and I feel a connection with it, the Katana now looks Black and Gold but still has those cool cherry blossom etching in the sheath. Really beautyful blade too with a similar patern etched along the blade, looks like Damascuss Steel but in a bunch of cherry blossom petals shapes... The edge has a golden gleam on it's straight edge and depending on the angle it gives the illusion that the petals are moving... so pretty.

I returned it to her home in her sheath and looked at the two sleeping bunnies and I got another screen.

Add the Twinstars as pack mates, note that if they no longer want to follow you they have the option of leaving you. Make sure to treat them nice and give them lots of love. They see you with hope and affection, the Twinstars have the potential to be the greatest mages and are weak physically, but since you remove their Spell biding collars, their wrath can be unleash upon the world
Add them to your Pack Y / N

Again very carefully I click yessssss!

A nice warm light envelopes my two cute Bunnies and they bagan to glow. After a few seconds they appeared before me in all their naked glory. Their arms, legs and back are covered in a super soft fur coat, she has White Fur and he has Black Fur. 

She has a nice pair of tits, maybe C cup if she were to use a bra her hips are wider than his and her thighs are thicker. He, by contrast, has a nice bubble butt his ass is a bit bigger that hers but his hips are smaller, his cock has increase in length a bit, now at about 8" and he is about as thich as their wrist. That's saying much since there isn't that much meat on their arms, or their uper bodies by that matter, their chests and bellies don't have any fur along with their faces.... By the Lords... they are so cute.

Their bits look alot bigger when you compare that they are about 1.3 meters tall, making them super fun size. They no longer looked anemic now they look like a pair of teenager girl from those wild comercials.

The Twinstars Palom and Porom have been changed in to monsters, since only monsters can be added into your pack. Note because of this you cannot add anymore members to your pack, so be sure to treasure them. Rewarded a pair of starter loot box for your new pack mates. A telephatic link has been stablished between members of your pack and they share passive effect, but only at halve capacity. 

A black box and A white box appeared in front of me and both twins, wonder who is Palom and who is Porom, looked at me and then at themself. 

'So... I'm Toki your new Pack Leader. Though you have been change into monsters to be a part of my pact. Hope I can get your approval and stuff... mmm oh yeah the system gave me these magical loot box... and... gosh this is akward...' I try my best to sound cool but I just want to push them down and breed them.... so hard to control my instincts.

"Are talking to us?" She was visually surpriced when I started to talk inside her head. "Where are my manners... I'm Porom and this is my twin brother Palom. We were named after our ancestor that came from another world, the great Sage gave us, the Rabbit Folks, the gift of Magicks and his son fell for our Granma, back in the days she was one of the strongest mages in this world... but the humans weren't happy about that..." She started really happy for some reason then became visually sad... though her name sounds really familiar.

"Yeah what she said.... though thanks a lot back there, those collars were getting annoying since without our magicks we are really weak and couldn't really fight against the human bastards... though we are the only ones left of our clan and you said in my head is true, then we have joined the ranks of the Monster and their Demon Lords." He looks kind of excited, he walks towards the black box and opened it. 

His curious looks turns into a surprised one and after a light show he is now wearing a long sleves Black coat that has a hoodie and it's open on his chest with some shorts of the same material and color, though they look a little too tight for a guy and it shows a nice bulge. The coat has some gold trims and accents along the back and it has two big pockets. There is also another Gold Chocker on his neck that has a small tag with a Witches pointy hat on it. He rolled his sleves to his elbows and used an included belt to secure the sleves so it doesn't roll back down. On his feet are a pair of boots that are made from the same materials and it reaches to his thighs. They have a some gold accents a little heel... maybe this clothes were for his sister? Though the looks on his face says he like them, his ears are up now.

Porom looks at him in disbelieve and blushes a little before opening her white box and again the same glowing lights but after the lightshow the clothes are the same as her brother but White with some red trim and accent pieces she also has a sport like bra to cover her tits, her Chocker is red and on her tag is a plus sing. She did the same with her sleves but she puts her hoodie up, which pushed her ears through some special holes at the top made for them. She looks adorable in those...

I grinned at them and they started laughing. Them I'll be giving these pair of perverted twins lots and lots of loving. I know they are okay with doing eachother since I saw the aftermath of these two and I'm turning into a sexual deviant.

Name Palom
Title One of the Twinstars1 allows both Twinstars to cast the same Spells halving the casting time and doubling the effects of the Spells
Race Mink - Rabit
Class Black Mage2 Focus on controlling the force of the elements to rain destruction and hell to their enemies
Level 05 / 15
M.S.R.S Rank F+
Gender Male?

Name Porom
Title One of the Twinstars3 allows both Twinstars to cast the same Spells halving the casting time, sharing the Mana consumption and doubling the effects of the Spells
Race Mink - Rabit
Class White Mage4 Focus on controlling the forces of the elements to bring healing and support to all their allies.
Level 05 / 15
M.S.R.S Rank F+
Gender Female

Their skills are also really nice, he has the Eye of Magic, which allows him to see Mana and spells, good for detecting other magic users and possible magical traps while by contrast she has the Eye of Souls that allows her to see the souls of anything, good for helping the undead and spotting living creatures.

That is why they have weird colored eyes, though those eyes are really nice. Maybe the himans wanted to use their eyes for their benefits in gaining more like them.... their eyes are really nice and they are so cute too...

They started looking at me with weird eyes... Maybe they are checking my stats too, yeah that has to be it. 'like what you see?' I said in a proud inner voice since I love everything about me, my strength my looks my cock and slit, danm she is gonna get jealous if I don't use her too. 

They share a look and looked at me while she was smiling he said "yeah we actually like what we see... a lot." They both pounced at me and my clothing turns into light particles. She started to play with my tits while her clothing also turned to light. He started to lick and play with my slit making my already hard cock throb which she started to rub her but on.... 'Yesss!' I started carresing her back and thighs.

Like they are on synch, absolute synch, she envelopes my throbing cock while he plunges his cock inside my folds. Total bliss I tell you, getting both of them pleasured at the same time is to much for my mortal mind.

She truns around and started making out with her twin brother while she rest on my boobs. I decided to join them on the kissings and lick their face which pronpt them to start kissing me too. Their fur is so soft and while I was exploring his back I found his cute tail and grab it making him moan like her twin sister, I found a weakness, I used my other hands to grabbed her nipples I can feel her getting tighter. 

'You two are such good partners, I'm getting ready to blow my load in here.' I told him but she was still cumming and with a grunt Palom came inside me while I came inside his sister Porom. Unfortunately her cunt isn't deep enough to actually knot her whitout actually hurting her. Danm he can cum, in total we came lots and lots, painting the soft green grass under me white with our juices. This is pure Bliss.

21