Chapter – 07
1.2k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'So what do you think of the situation, sis.' Palom asked through our twin link.

'I don't know, it's like she loves been around people, for obvious reasons, but she seems kinda of lost. If it were for me I would wage war against the humans for what they did to our clan... but I know we are to weak for that and we would just be collared again and maybe the next time there will be an enslavement sigil on it, rather than what ever crap that was. It prevent us from using magic and it shocked us when we don't follow orders or when the master want's too.... didn't know it could be removed that easily...' I gave a heavy sigh still feeling her throbing cock inside my ass... I feel so full and warm... it's weird.

'It's kinda weird but we are monsters now, so appart from levels we also has evolutions option, hopefully and she already gave us both a spiritual gear that offer supperior casting speed and gives a reduced mana consumption. It also gives superior elemental resistences and power... she just handed a pair of Rank B+ gears away lile nothing to total strangers only because we were cute.... she feels like a sugar mommy, eeeerrrrrr daddy? she is so confusing...' he protested through the link but he is also right, I really love our new robes, maybe she doesn't even know they were Rank - B+... now I feel kinda bad for her...

'Well it's kinda weird, like the only time I have seen her soul react with negativity was when the Orc Soldier kicked her in the dick... like even when she raped the Prince's ass she was clean... and not like when she do it with us but like she held no animosity towards him... like when anyone lie their souls turn a bit darker but her soul is just white... her soul even glows when she is doing us.... I can feel her purr behind my back... is she some cat.' I am so confused... aren't monsters supposed to be evil and blood thirsty...

'Maybe she is something more than a monster... she is pretty strong for her rank and also she made us sentients into monsters, just so that we can be her pack... maybe she... is a young raid boss in the making...' Palom said looking at the sleeping figure of Toki... still even if that name was silly it's actually quite powerful, acourding to the Grimoire back at Mysidia it is the name of a minor god of time from a forgoten Pantheon...

Dad said that Raid Bosses were sentient monsters that commanded powerful generals and a huge wave of monsters.... though he also said that they ignored small villages and only go for the main capital of every race. 

He said that way back, even before Mysidia was built that the monster knew we were there, but they just ignore us since only dad was there. After the wave he moved our village to the forest, and our mismatch village of all races that live in harmony, became Mysidia were he tought them Magicks and were he married mom... but it wasn't the monster wave that destroyed our small town... no it was the humans who just wanted the secrets of Magicks for themself their looks of lust and greed still haunts me to this day.... though Dad teleported both Palom and mom with me, towards the edge of the forest were we scaped...

We still got captured in the end and mom was raped and killed later for resisting, back them I was about 14 years old.... now after 3 years of service to supposedly buy my freedom, I'm here with a chance at revenge... though I will not steer her towards the bad humans... she will eventually saw the errors of what she did to the First Prince of the most powerful human kingdom....

'Sis, you there?' Palom asked me and I nodded. 'Good, so what do you want to do, I will get revenge on the human bastards that destroyed our old lives. But she is right, we are to weak right now, so I would rather grow with a future Raid Boss than return just to be enslaved again...' he continued and then went to my side and cuddle with me. I gave him an affirmative nod and hugged him close. I feel Toki's arm hold him too and after a nice squeze she continue to sleep there.

=========================================

Another day another nickle.... Ahhh I rolled over and brought with me Porom wich is still acomodating my cock inside her ass... Oh yeah, I knoted her ass, how is my dick still inside... with a slight popping sound, it slipped out of her and she is rubbing her now empty stomach. 

'Thanks for last night.' I licked both Porom and Palom on their cheeks and after some morning play with them we went to the small pond and have a nice bath in there, a lot of cum came out of Porom, but I don't mind, since some of it was my jizz in there in the first place, Palom doesn't seem to notice since he is in relax mode.

There are some small fishes swimming around us, and it tickles a bit, this is actually quite relaxing, not gonna lie. 

Wonder if there is a limit to how long we can stay in here, it feels a bit like a jacuzzi, and the water is clearing up a bit, guess they want the left over jizz in there. I helped Porom squeze out some more from her insides and the fishes go wild again and Porom is blushing really hard. 

"Stop that, please." She begged and squirmed a bit, while I was laughing a bit then Palom started to jerk off a bit "You go girl." Hehehehe, this is fun.

After about an hour or so, we got ready to move, since we don't need to eat and all, our armor glowed in to place and we started walking towards the unknown. Wonder how much till I level up, mmmm...

 Status of everyone in the Pack:

- Leader

Name Toki
Title Top Dog
Race Gnoll - Alpha
Class Berseker
Level 10 / 20
M.S.R.S Rank E+
Gender Hermaphrodite

- Mates

Name Palom
Title One of the Twinstars
Race Mink - Rabit
Class Black Mage
Level 06 / 15
M.S.R.S Rank E-
Gender Male?

Name Porom
Title One of the Twinstars
Race Mink - Rabit
Class White Mage
Level 06 / 15
M.S.R.S Rank E-
Gender Female

Well we are ready to explore again, we are clean, some what... our balls are empty at least... but I don't have balls... whatever, today is gonna be great. With my two new friends we roll, and we continue walking, since there isn't stuff to do near the safe zones, monsters included.
After a boring minute or two we encountered our first enemy of floor, some cute angry wolves. They are ignoring us and Palom was about to start casting something at them. 'You can attacked them. Look them, they are adorable.' as if they can understand me on sat next to me and gave him the puppy eyes.
"But aren't wolves supposed to be territorial momsters?" Palom lowered his hands and asked an interesting question. I looked at the wolf and he shrugged his shoulder and returned to his pack after I pet him... oh yeah, my Top dog Tittle, allows me to get along with canines that have an equal to or lower rank than mine... so aslong as I don't attack them they should remain as neutral bystanders.
"And how did you know that they won't attack us?" Porom asked me, 'I din't, they were cute and fluffy dogos and I didn't felt any killing intent from them. After further investigating, my title is Top Dog so aslong as I don't attack them and we have similar ranks they should atleast remain neutral.
"Whatever, did you know that the most common monster types out there are the wolves, and to them you are like their hommie." Palom said, that good to know. Usually the most abundant in my old rpgs, atleast in the begining, are slimes and goblins then the wolves. They have been getting more and more rare on modern rpg games.
With a hearty laugh we continued on and encounter our next enemy group, a trio of orcs, they are wearing some wolf pelts over their shoulders... one of them has a war hammer, one has a broad sword and the last one has an axe, they all have a metal shield and armor, that is similar to the one that I killed at floor 5.

17