Chapter – 08
972 10 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The twins casted some buffs on me and started to channel a new spell for about 30 seconds or so. 

"Blizzara" both Palom and Porom released what appeared to be a massive missile of frozzen clear glass. It was pretty cold but my fur kept me warm, couldn't say the same about the Orcs though, the missile went through the sield of the first one that tanked the whole spell in front of his two companions. His shield couldn't stop the ice though and it bit through his chest armor before exploding in a rain of glass shard inside and around him killing him in one shot. 

The two orcs behind were tossed to the wall behind them by the resonant explosion ice and blood. Quite gross to be honest, with Axe wielding Orc out of the way I sprinted towards the Sword wielding one while using my Bloody Rage skilk and drew my blade. We started a nice sword dance after my skill cutted through his shield, though he can't hit me since he is too slow and I managed to cut him down from his gut to his shoulder. This Katana is awesome even his armor is just clothing in front of it. 

Shit... he managed to slash my left thigh with his serrated blade. He took a chunk out and smiled before it close his eyes and I got a level up notification... fuck wish this was one of those novels that fully heals on level ups. I looked were the other Orc landed and he isn't there anymore... my senses were screaming at me to dodge I looked behind me and saw that the third and final Orc was upon me with his axe in a downward chop. My leg is missing some of the meat on top of it I can see my cracked bone covered in blood... 

Everything slowed to a crawl and I raised my Cleaver to deffend myself. A bright blue flash of lightning passed through the Orc' chest and above my head, luckily I was sitted on the ground or that bolt of lightning would've hit me too. Smoke was coming out of his mouth and nose. 

He fell over and pushed him over my right with my cleaver since I don't want him to fall on top of me.

The twins went towards me, I'm so glad I have rescued them. Though now I'm usless until my leg gets better. Palom looks exhausted and it is looking at the final Orc and gave it a small kick in the gut before he sat next to me to catch his breath. Porom looked worried at me and after giving me a quick reasuring hug, she channeled another spell, "Cura" and my leg started itching and I saw how it started to fix itself. 

"Does it still hurt Toki? You need to be more carefull, if Palom didn't kill that Orc just now you would be.... please be more wary of your surroundings." She said visibly tired aswell and sat next to me and fell asleep on my lap. Will have to ask for a lap pillow later, with their furry leg it should feel rather nice. 

'Sorry about that...' I told them, well to Palom since Porom is fast asleep, probably used all her energy to cast that healing spell. "Whatever Toki, like Porom said be carefull next time." He finished saying and fell asleep on my lap.

I started rubbing their heads and ears, their hair is so soft and they looked really cute sleeping on my lap, feels like I'm their mom, hehehe one that have sex with their kids.

I gained two levels, while they both gained one level, those abilities that grant extra exp are quite good. I feel my strength returning to me, need to get higher regen so that the skill scales better. Just 8 more levels to go and I will evolve my race and class, which for some reason are combined into into one evolution. 

================================================================

In a throne room of filled with gold and red, a handsome man with white hair sat on his throne made of pure gold. He was build like a spartan and dressed with scarlet red robes with golden accents and a gold and red Katana on his waist. He have vivid neon green eyes that glowed unnaturally, filled with the power of the royal arcane arts. He was the ruler of Magnologia, the Human Kingdom, King Alexander D. Magnus the Second.

In front of him lies another man, he was kneeling in one knee about ten steps away from the king, he was like a blonde younger version of the king, almos like a clone, his eyes are green but they don't glow as his control of the royal arcane arts isn't as strong as his father. He was wearing vivid violet robes with gold accents, though his robes are in tatters. His name is Louis D. Magnus, he is the first Prince of the Human Kingdom of Magnologia.

"Dad I'm telling you it wasn't my fault. I was just relieving some stress with Belinda. While I left Luke watching over the twin brats while they picked my herbs. I didn't know that the twins had reinforcements. You know how how that dungeon makes us horney, it wasn't my fault." He screamed at his dad for the injustice of the world.

"It wasn't your fault? Who was the one that let their guard down while he was inside of the dungeon? Who was the one that let a Gnoll fucked you in the ass? Who was the one that lost the ancient relic of the kings? Who was the one that lost the last remnants of the magi?" The King asked his son while the prince just lowers his head more with each subsequent question.

"Tell me brat... why did you took your first assingment as if you were just playing around in your backyard? I had to put both knights to death just to keep the rummors from spreading... they were good knigths, doing their jobs, yet I had to kill them to keep what little honor you had left after that failure." The king had a dissapointed tone on his voice while the prince started crying.

"Why did you have to kill them? They have been good to me ever since I was eight years old... and you killed them because they might spread some rummors... are you mad? They would never betray me dad..." The prince stood up from his position and screamed at his father.

"You will do well to remember your possition... even your younger siblings are taking their responsabilities as royal quite seriously, yet you fail to gather Mist Blossoms, an herb you need to continue your cultivation... because you couldn't keep your... pants on... and you pay deeply for that, really deeply... you lost you right to the throne with the lost of the relic." The king says with finality and called the guards to scort the prince out.

Once the prince was out he continue to talk to a small comunicator that lies at the arm rest of his golden throne. "Tell the inquisitor team to prepare a group of knights to enter the Asmodeous dungeon and retrieve the relic of succesion. Also post a request at the Adveturer's hall with the details and set an appropriate reward for the safe return of the relic." The king didn't even wait for confirmation returning the relic to the right arm rest compartment of his golden throne.

"This is gonna be interesting... we are gonna track down that Gnoll rapist thieve... wonder if it was a romer boss. Belinda said that it took the twins and freed them from the suppresion collars. Those collars can only be placed or removed by humans... wonder what we are dealing with..." Said the kind to no one in particular while laughing softly at the new developement.

Sorry about not uploading, was a bit sick and was affraid it was the thing that shall not be named. Luckily it was just a cold sorry for not releasing a chapter sooner, I was a bit down

17