Chapter – 09
1.1k 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After who knows how long I woke up from my quick nap fully recharged and ready to go, but both twins are still out... note to self, using all my MP may lead to a prolonged state of sleep in this world. There are two of the fluffy dogos sleeping next to me, there is an even bigger silver wolf looking at me and the surroundings. Maybe that is their mom or the alpha, I can't see it's gender from here so I don't know. 

I scratch the ears of the two lazzy dogos around my and they started wagging their tails but still kept their eyes closed. They are so cute and fluffy, also they don't smell... maybe they do, but since I'm part dog now, it doesn't bother me. The bigger wolf came to me and pressed her head against my face, yes I saw that it was a she, I moved my hand infront of her nose so she can sniff it, and she pressed her head against it. I moved my hands to her head and scratch her ears and she licked my nose while wagging her tail. So long for the wolves being super scary and dangerous, they are just big fluffballs that want some cuddles. 

After a while they went on their way to hunt or something, I started to play with the twin's ears since I was bored of waiting on them. 

Just need 8 more levels and I can evolve again, last time only my class evolved, I became stronger though and the Bloody Rage skill combined with my wanderer's constitution, makes for an awesome skill combo... though swordsmanship can level with uses I wonder how long will it take to evolve it again and also how far will it evolve to. Wonder if I can evolve that skill before I evolve my class. 

Better get out of here though, it was a bit reckless of us to sleep here in the middle of a dungeon floor, luckily the dogos watched my back. I tried waking them up but man they can sleep... it's like they don't have a sense of danger... guess they trust me with their life. 

I decided to just carry them, they are about kid size and are basically weightless to me. I just need to find the next safe zone or just travel and ignore all possible enemies until they wake up... note to self never deplete your mana in the middle of a dungeon. 

Their stats say that they are already fully healed but they don't wake up. They are breathing so I guess they are just in a coma? Luckily they don't need to eat since we are monsters and just breathing in mana is enough.

 This dungeon is weird... after an hour of skipping through the forest and some caves, I found the next set of stairs that goes down, just... it goes to floor 20... I was like at floor 10, I think... Palom said that some floors are several floors deep or something, can't remember his excact words, the roof of this floor is pretty high so maybe... wait it could also be like a magical roof, since there is a day cycle on this forest.

Well whatever, the bottoms of the stair have always been safe zones since I was never attacked near the stair. Need to be careful not to slip since I don't want my two favorite bunnies to get hurt. 

And sure enough there is a safe zone at the end of the stair... also the mana here is dense as fuck, will it get heavier the lower we go? There is a pair of clean beds in the corner of what appears to be a room... the walls looked like really old castle walls, maybe a tomb, so that is this floor theme, maybe undead? Whatever... I let the two bunnies down on one bed and I took the other one. With the corner of my eye I spotted a chest... holy molly I almost missed it... how did I missed when it was bassically in front of the doorway that leads to the stairs upward.

I approached carefully and poke it with my cleaver... mmm maybe it is to soon for Mimics, them fucker are scary... I don't see any chains at the side, though the mimics of this world might be different. Well well, this treasure will not collect itself...

I looked at my bunnies and sure enough they are sleeping... inside the chest there is a red cloak, a gold wand and a white staff with red accents... are they custom made for us I wonder? They need weapons but why do I get a cloak... my god... it is super soft when I put it over my shoulders and a box appeared.

Scarlet Cloak - Rank C+ A sturdy mantle that protects the user and those under the mantle from extreme temperatures and magic effects. Increases health, stamina and mana regen by 50% of those that are under it's protection. Reduce cooldowns of active skills by 20%. Increases movement and attack speed by 20%. 

Well I'd be damn... this cloak is broken... though I need to raise my base regen stats for the skills to pop... can't wait for that. Toki the Inmortal Swordswoman, I like the sound of that I'm unafected by time thanks to my name and once my base regen takes effect, my Sol skill that gives me 100% regen boost and now my cloak that gives me 50% regen boost... so about three times the base regen values? Wait Alpha constitution also gives me 25% regen boost so almost four times if they scale off eachother... though they could just add up to 175% regen boost which is almost three times boost on regen which is still good.

I took the two casting tools, and I couldn't see their stats but they feel as good as my Royal Masamune so they are quite good. I place them on their arms so that they can bond to it as soon as they wake-up. I assumed that the gold wand was for Palom and the White rod was for Porom since apparently the dungeon is keeping track of us and those colors match their armor that the dungeon gave them... maybe it is because of Asmodeous that we are advancing so fast through the dungeon... maybe it's my superior sense of direction... though if I'm the protagonist then maybe I'm directionally challenged... hope this isn't a shonnen then.

Well I can't do much about it... I hope... can't do much about the twins not waking up either... actually there are alot of things I can't do much about... Meh whatever...

This is a confy bed and I don't have to go to the bathroom nor eat... wish I can play with my computers, I kinda miss playing video games... though most of my games were of the lewd variety and some rpgs. Which I guess I'm kinda living right now, being a fantasy creature gaining levels in a dungeon filled with monsters and with cute friends. There are also the traditional Demon Lords and Hero settings that appear in a 65% of all fantasy stories and video games.

Not that I mind... wait... will it mean that I will have to fight the heroes though... guess another reason to get stronger too, with all the bullshit skill the heroes get from the Goddess or whatever... also when that orc got my leg it hurted a lot... I could even see my cracked bone covered in blood... it was the first time I got hurt, with all the game like features and the advantages I had as a monster I kinda forgot that I could also get killed... and the Heroes are like my final super boss, maybe, maybe it is like those stories were the heroes are still kids and they will be broken but in the future... wonder if I can tell them appart if so... making one or two into monsters should be kinda cool, like with.... maybe Palom and Porom were heroes before I added them to my pack... there is a lot to think over.

Mh? Did I heard something... looking over the twins they are moving... mayve they have a nightmare or something. Looking over them I can see them trembling while hugging each other with their staves between them... Porom is crying... I just picked both of them up and sat on the bed while hugging both twins, they calmed a bit but now both of them are crying in their sleep, hope they are ok... sleeping for so long... for how long exacly... time is so weird to measure inside of a dungeon would I be able to control time later when I become OP, maybe I can be like a certain Vampire from a show I used to watch before I got here... 

Yay got electricity back, stupid storm Isaiah... luckily for us in Puerto Rico it didn't do much... atleast where I live. Thanks for reading.

15