Chapter 47 – [Day 17] – “Humans”
22k 29 400
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

∼ Day 17 ∼

 

Slowly coming to, I open my dreary eyes.

 

Turning my head, I was only met with the sight of petite and naked hobgoblin only half-covered by a sheet of cloth. I just lay there for a moment soaking in the sight. Getting up before little me get's too riled up by her, I move towards the hut's entrance.

 

Moving aside the cloth, I take a deep breath of the fresh air.

 

It was already midday, and most of the tribe was eating and going about their day. But as soon as everybody caught sight of me, everything turned into a deathly silence.

 

I had no idea what was going on. Looking around at all the faces, I notice that all the greenskin guys were staring at me with awe and curiousness coloring their faces.

 

The greenskin females all had a blush on their faces and where staring hungrily at me even more than they did before. But as soon as I locked eyes with Bob, who was sitting and eating a roasted rock beetle, everything became clear.

 

He only adopted a very "knowing" and silly smile, as he gave me a thumbs up in approval.

 

Mia and I were apparently that loud...

 

I was also surprised that Bob even remembered me teaching him the thumbs-up gesture. Over the last few days, I had tried to knock some of the cultures from back on earth into him, like high-fiving but I wasn't sure if it was working before now.

 

Ignoring the faces of lust shot towards me by the hobgoblin girls, especially the less than savory goblin girls, I moved towards the two new orc additions to my tribe.

 

Sitting by Bob and eating, was Rena and Grul. Grul being the male, and Rena the female.

 

To be honest, I hadn't really paid too much attention to either Rena or Grul. If I remember correctly, they were actually twins born already as orcs. They both had the same figure and body size with the same large and slightly uneven tusks protruding from their mouths.

 

What I meant by "uneven" was that Rena's right tusk was larger than her left, and Grul's left tusk was larger his right. When they stood side by side, it created a rather interesting sight.

 

As for their looks, they weren't bad. While hobgoblins look very human, they still possess some of the facial features from their weaker counterparts, goblins.

 

So most hobgoblins wouldn't be called "ugly" by human standards, but they usually weren't pretty either. Although Mia was quite the exception to this, as her looks were far above the norm.

 

So if we go with that logic then with hobgoblins looking better than goblins, orcs should look better than hobs, right?

 

Well, not exactly. Funnily enough, orc also retains the same faint goblin features as the hobs do. This actually leads me to believe that these facial features are simply some that all greenskins possess, at least to some degree.

 

Grul looked like a stoic and cut young man if I were to judge his looks. As for Rena, while she wasn't exactly pretty as she had a very tomboyish face, her body was something else.

 

Although her muscles were quite overwhelming, her curves and the cut tones of her abs definitely wasn't something to neglect. And that wasn't mentioning the absolutely massive jugs of milk sitting so snugly on her chest.

 

Seriously, her boobs were enormous, I have a hard time believing she could even fight with such weight imbalance...

 

Ahem- anyways...

 

They both used a similar standard long sword and had a smaller hatchet on their hips that they could use for various different uses, such as a convenient throwing weapon.

 

Something that came naturally to all orcs was the ability to wield any weapon to a frightening degree of mastery. So it wouldn't be unusual to see orcs carry various different weapons and even switch them in and out mid-fight. This ability is primarily why orcs are so feared.

 

Since they were the strongest fighters I had, basically on par with Bob, I had already upped the quality of the sanguine plague within them to the highest I could.

 

Although some of the hobgoblins in the warband that they had brought with them were stronger than the leaders that I had already put into positions in the tribe, I decided not to shift up the power structure I had already created.

 

So, for now, they will remain unassigned. At least until I find a suitable position for them.

 

"Rena. Grul." - Me

 

I greet them both as I sit down, and simply exchange a nod of greeting between Bob and me.

 

But just as I sat down, I also noticed the glint in Rena's eye when she looked at me.

 

I don't think I've felt like a piece of meat more than I do now. Even back when I was just a little mosquito, considered to be prey for literally anything, couldn't compare to this...

 

Ignoring it, I begin to eat. Although the rock beetle meat definitely wasn't my favorite, I actually enjoyed the taste of blood a lot more nowadays, I just push the taste in the back of my head as I begin asking Rena and Grul some more cursory questions.

 

It doesn't take long before we had all finished eating. I nodded to the three as I made my way back to the hut.

 

What we had talked about was the human raid party that had arrived in the glades. I had decided to leave Bob, Rena, and Grul in charge of the tribe as I would go and investigate them. In case there was any danger approaching the tribe.

 

Seeing that I was easily the fastest, strongest, and most stealthy person here, I went on this errand.

 

Pushing aside the cloth of the hut's entrance, I make my way into the sleeping beauty snuggled in my sheets.

 

I put down the wooden plate of meat I had taken with me and kiss her forehead. Waking up to the smell of food, she only smiles as she begins to sleepily reach out for it.

 

"Hehe, lazy fox..." - Me

 

She only cracks open an eye to glance at me with slightly pink-tinged cheeks.

 

"I'm going to be going out for a little while, behave while I'm gone. Okay?" - Me

 

Knawing on a chunk of meat a bit shily, she simply nods in affirmation.

 

Turning to leave, I'm suddenly halted as I feel her grasp my leg.

 

I turn around only see her attempt to once again hide a bashful face of embarrassment. I didn't need any more prompting, as I leaned down to place a passionate kiss on her lips.

 

I leave the hut, with a now very happy Mia inside it. Not wanting to waste any more time, I take to the sky.

 

It doesn't take long before I reach the edge of the rocky hills and the glades in the distance. But what immediately catches my attention is a column of smoke rising up from a spot around the area where the glades meet the rocky hills.

 

Darting down into the foliage, I begin to stealthily move towards the origin point of the smoke. Before I see anything, I hear and smell the odor of multiple humans.

 

The hell are they doing here?

 

Sneering in confusion, I simply approach until I finally am able to lay my eyes on a makeshift camp populated by numerous armor-clad humans.

 

There were about fifty in total, and a few dozen horses clad in either leather or metal. Each human seemed to also be relatively strong, so I started immediately doing a cursory round of appraising.

 

-Appraisal!-

Appraisal - Helmur
Information Attributes
Traits. Titles. and Skills
-Name- "Helmur" STR 30 Skills ???
-Race- Human VIT 35 Traits ???
-Sex- Male AGI 15 Titles ???
-Rank- F+ DEX 15 Resistances
-Level- 31 INT ???
Health 182/182 CHR 12 Physical Resistance ???
Stamina 85/92 WILL ??? Magical Resistance ???
Mana 0/0 MAG ??? Mental Resistance ???
Class   Tier
-Main Class- Student Swordsman 2
-Sub Class- None None

 

Of the strongest humans, there were about eight to ten this strong. Other than that, most of the humans were ranked F-, in terms of power.

 

This was quite the fearsome party of humans. But what truly was dangerous about this party, was the presence I felt from within one of the big tents.

 

Whoever or whatever was inside there was overwhelmingly powerful. I could feel that much from simply the air the permeated from inside there.

 

Before I could sit down and begin to ponder what I should do with this information, I see four figures leaving the tent I had just been so vary off. But to my immense surprise, the faces I saw where all too familiar.

 

Those damnable adventures...

 

Moving in closer, I suddenly heard a grunt of confusion.

 

I snapped my head towards the sound and was surprised as I saw an old and white-haired man approach my location...

400