Character list.
7.1k 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contains spoilers. Revised as of chapter 67. The character list is rewritten from a third-person perspective. This list would be updated regularly. If you see any mistakes please notify me so I can fix them. I write this novel alone while working so I can easily miss or mix up things. The side characters will be added in a few days.

Main characters.

The protagonist: Erlig Grimes. Was twenty-two years old before transmigration. Eighteen years old is the age of a new body. First-year of Birchland high.
Through some unknown incident ends up in the body of the biological son of Greg Grimes and the deceased Darcy Wells.
Lives with his father and a stepmother, Annie Grimes. His new family is poor.
Around 189cm tall. Wide shoulders, to a degree thin waist, well-defined muscles. Large dick. Ordinary face, dark hazel eyes, unkempt short dark hair. Narrow face while his cheeks are slightly sunken. After a few months of training slimmed down on muscles and his facial features are much sharper now. He looks more similar to his original face. Got a scar on his nose bridge from Reid.
Had unnaturally huge strength and stamina for someone who never trained systematically for a long time. His recovery speed is highly above average.
The previous body owner was described as a kind and introverted individual. Even though he is bigger than most of his peers, he is shy, gentle, and naïve. The teacher's assessment states that despite his tremendous physical form, he pursues the path of a poet. Finding joy in studying, reading books, and writing poems. He doesn’t belong to this "cruel school." Has three close friends among students.
Personality. After transmigration, his original personality started changing drastically. As his memories were growing vague and he was influenced by the original body host. The most prominent was the fact that he forgot about his goal\dream. He was fairly intelligent in his childhood. He was always kind and compassionate, and as he grew up, he tried to answer his parent’s expectations. Yet as he was introverted and didn’t want to destroy the status quo, he started fearing failures. Combined with his low self-esteem, it brought him a lot of troubles and made him weak-willed, lazy, and indecisive. Taken out of his bubble his worst traits started acting up. He was extremely selfish and self-absorbed. In a new world, he didn’t know what to do. His innate kindness torments him every time he thinks of Violetta. While his weak will made him a target of bullying and coercion.
As of chapters 53-54, he finally snapped and started to grow as a person. Though he is still limited in his actions and can’t act as he wants he started working hard towards his new goals. The first goal is getting his revenge and the second is attaining freedom of will and actions.

Greg Grimes. 38 years old. White-collar worker for a big company.
Soon after his wife passed away, he remarried.
Around 190cm tall. Looks younger than his actual age. Has a big build and looks tough. His face is stern and weary. Erlig looks a lot like him. Has the same dark hair that looks unkempt and dark hazel eyes.
Personality. Stern but kind. Though he tries to think of his son as a grown man doesn’t trust him that much. There is something that worries and pains him deeply.

Annie ‘Ann’ Grimes. 27 years old. Housewife.
Took the surname of her husband.
Around 164cm tall. Looks very young for her age. Gives a mature\countryside feeling. Body type slender with some curves. Has dark brown hair that she usually ties with a simple band into a low, side-tail. Clear light brown eyes, small nose. Has thin and pale lips. There is a tiny beauty mark in the corner of her mouth. Prefers to wear close to minimal amounts of makeup.
Personality. Apparently, she didn't get along with the previous Erlig. Has a low presence most of the time. Cares a lot about her husband and stepson. Lately started taking more proactive actions to bond with her stepson and tries to fit the role of a mother. Cares a lot about Erlig’s love life and love to gossip. However, due to the fact that she previously lived in the countryside, she doesn’t have any friends in Kibryn. Thus she was mostly spending her time alone at home.

Elle Barr. Eighteen years old. First-year of Birchland High.
Seemingly has some kind of relationship with Jet behind the backs of her friends.
Around 169cm tall. Good body proportions, long and slender legs, tight waist, and protruding chest and butt. Cute-looking face with a short bowl-like haircut of chestnut color. She is a class representative as well as a runner.
Personality. A typical tomboy from any romance-related artwork or literature. She values her friendship with Joanne a lot. After Erlig cut ties with Joanne, Elle decided to do the same with him. However, when Jet got injured she forgot about any of her grudges. She showed that she cares deeply for Jet, and due to him being in the hospital she lost her cheerfulness.

Joanne Marsh. Eighteen years old. First-year of Birchland High.
Probably was forced into a sexual relationship with Reid. Apparently has a crush on Erlig.
Around 166cm tall. Biggest bust size amongst the students in the school. Long blonde hair and a beautiful face. She is a class representative.
Personality. She was a ‘childhood friend’ of the previous Erlig. She is quiet but seemingly possessive towards Erlig. After Erlig cut ties with her, her presence in his life became non-existent. So far, nothing can be said about her.

Rose Carr. She is 25 years old. Teacher of literature in Birchland High.
She was friends with the previous Erlig.
Around 168cm tall. Has white skin and abundant breasts that could rival Joanne's. Short raven black hair that she combes more on her right side. Red plump lips. She likes to dress boldly. Has a flowery scent.
Personality. She is inquisitive and somewhat easy-going. She dislikes any kind of fighting and doesn’t approve of Erlig’s sudden choice of career.

Mara Sobol. Nineteen years old. Second-year of Birchland High.
Confessed to previous Erlig two times, but was refused both times. Notorious in Birchland High for changing her lovers almost every week. Has rich parents.
Around 182cm tall. Has long and trained legs, wide hips, small chest. Has long natural blonde hair that turns brownish closer to the roots. Usually, they are free and her bangs are combed back and held by a hair clip. Has few piercings on her ears and one on her lip. Her eyes are grey. Has a raspy voice and a barely tangible scent of milk and lemon.
Personality. She acts a lot and has a lot of sudden mood swings. For some reason, she took a deep interest in Erlig as she says that she loves him. Although she approached Erlig upfront, she acts snarky and overly mysterious. She is trained in Taekwondo and is a fairly famous fighter in this sport, though she prefers fights without rules. She doesn't like when something isn’t going according to her plan. Has a group of close friends.

Reid Jones. Eighteen years old. First-year of Birchland High.
Started bullying the previous Erlig because of unknown reasons. A prodigy fighter dubbed as "The supernova".
Around 189cm tall. His anthropometry is almost the same as Erlig’s. He has short, reddish, spiky hair. Brown eyes with small pupils that resemble the bead-like eyes of a white shark.
Personality. Not much is known about his personality aside from the fact that the level of his hate towards the protagonist is abnormal.

Jet Burke. Eighteen years old. First-year of Birchland High.
Best friend of the previous Erlig. Seemingly has some kind of relationship with Elle behind the backs of her friends.
Around 170cm tall. Has a common look. Not too ugly or handsome. Short dirty-blonde hair.
Personality. Cares much for his friendship with Erlig. Witty when he tries his best. Feels ashamed that he can't help the protagonist when he gets bullied. Exceptionally good hacker. He is pained by the split in the group of friends which previously consisted of Joanne, Elle, Erlig, and himself. He helped Erlig by hacking Reid’s email and canceling a few ‘bounty’ orders. He doesn’t have a particular dream nor a goal. As of chapter 53, he is lying in the hospital unconscious after being severely beaten by Reid’s group.

Violetta Fliess. Age? Student's guidance counselor in Birchland high.
She tried to make life hard for the protagonist and was caught once but was released after being threatened. The second time she was blackmailed and raped by the protagonist.
Around 170cm tall. Has white skin. Has an extremely curvaceous figure. Wide hips and thick thighs, her breasts are the largest in the whole school. Has a beautiful face, upturned eyes, and especially full red lips. She wears spectacles that hide dark purple eyes. Her dark hair is shoulder-length and has a purple hue to it. Has a flowery scent with lavender's scent being especially pronounced. Has a beauty mark near her belly button and one near her gluteal fold.
Personality. Not much is known about her personality. She hungers for power as she sleeps her way through the rank in school. She tries to act like she hates Erlig who forced her into a relationship but she saved him when he was one step away from death. She refuses to have a proper conversation with Erlig but answers every one of his sexual approaches.

Jessie Arndt. Eighteen years old. First-year of Birchland High, as well as a representative of the MMA team "Brave and Bold".
Saved Erlig from jumping down the bridge and offered her help.
Around 170cm tall. Has a trained figure with a small chest. Beautiful face. Her short platinum blonde hair is shaved on the sides and is usually tied in a small ponytail. Has a piercing at the corner of her left eyebrow.
Personality. She is a kind and bold person that gives her all to the world of martial arts. Can sometimes forget herself as she talks about her passion. She can feel under the weather. She proactively invited Erlig into her team, and as soon as he agreed, she decided to train him personally. She is very faithful to her team and protective of Erlig to the point of recklessness. She was ready to fight with Reid even though she didn’t stand any chance against him. Though, why she has such an interest is yet to be answered as she seemingly has no romantic feelings towards him. She had some sort of an argument with her father concerning Erlig and thus distanced herself. However, as of chapter 66, she was appointed as the head coach of Erlig by her father. As she thinks of team members as her family, she is almost always surrounded by a large group of people. Some new and young team members made a small clique with her as a central figure.
Prefers sporty clothes. Likes to wear clothes with the logo of her team, Brave and Bold.

Paul Arndt. Around forty years old. The founder of the MMA team "Brave and Bold".
Around 187cm tall. Has a somewhat boorish face. His short black hair was grizzled, he combs them back and has small, neat sideburns. Has big dark round eyes and a large nose. He is in good physical shape.
Personality. A doting father and cheerful man. He respects other people’s personal space and doesn’t overstep his boundaries. Lately, he has had trouble both with his work and his daughter, Jessie. He is actually smart and reasonably cunning, but he isn’t suited to manage a large team like Brave and Bold. Despite this fact, he loves his team deeply. He tries to answer the demands and requests of his team members.

Patrice Vidal. Age in his late thirties. One of the head coaches that teaches striking in the team Brave and Bold. He came from France and was a Savateur there.
Around 200 cm tall. Lean, black guy, previously with a short spiky haircut. His hands are disproportionately long. Right now, his hair is cut short and has a pattern trimmed on the sides of his head.
Personality. He looks intimidating, however, he constantly has a gentle smile on him. He is a calm and collected man. Though he is a coach, he doesn’t like to put pressure on his trainees.

Madeline 'Maddie' Moore. Age 26. Team member of Brave and Bold and a close friend of Jessie and Tatiana.
Around 159 cm tall. Looks younger than her age. Her stature is small, and she doesn't have pronounced womanly curves, she is thin. Her pixie haircut is dyed in a light shade of green. Her face is attractive, and she has big, clear green eyes.
She looked like she was in her late twenties. Attractive small face with a pixie haircut, clear, big eyes, slim bodyline with small curves in all the right places.
Personality. She is cheerful but can turn serious in no time. As she is older than Jessie and even Tatiana, she tries to look after them as a big sister.

Tatiana 'Tanya' Nabokova. Age 25. One of the head coaches in the team, Brave and Bold, specializes in physical development.
Around 189 cm tall. Her physique is muscly. She isn't ripped like a bodybuilder, her muscles balanced with her body fat. Even though she has a wide shoulder and thick arms, she looks womanly, and her breasts are especially big. Her light brown hair gathered in a thick braid that she usually coils around her neck. Her eyes are big and have brown color as well.
Personality. She acts bold and looks like she is unperturbed by a single thing. She is hardcore when it comes to training. Thus she scares not only any man from approaching her but any team members as well. Behind her cheerful face, she hides her boredom and a shy, vulnerable personality. She isn't used to being at the receiving end of a compliment from a man.

16